Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
My shipment has not arrived. I placed my order a month ago. I finally called for an update. I did receive a response informing me that my order was shipped but I have not received it yet.
Did not arrive on time
My menorah never arrived even though your e-mail said it was shipped and delivered, it's not here. I'm not impressed at all.
I would give this company 0 stars if I could. I purchased a very expensive mezuzah from this company that was lost in the mail, and so I never received it. They refused to reimburse me for the purchase and forced me to bear the burden of the financial loss on my own. Their customer service was terrible. I put in the effort to call the mail service to inquire about our options and was told the company could make a claim for a reimbursement of the postal cost and the value of the item. Their representative refused to follow up with the mail service to do so. I suspect it simply wasn't worth it for them because they did not bear any loss. I will never shop with this company again. I will be removing all of the items on my wedding gift registry that are sold by this company. I caution you from buying from them. If anything goes wrong, you will bear all of the loss, and they will be of no help to you.
Thank you for your feedback and your message, I am sorry that you have not had a pleasant experience with us. Due to our international shipping policy (listed on our website), we cannot be responsible for lost or late shipments on any international orders as a result of issues with international services. We go to great lengths to make sure our customers are happy, unfortunately in situations with international shipping, we are very limited in what we can do. If you would like to discuss this further with us, you can email us directly at help@judaica.com.
I ordered 6 mezuzahs on 12/19. My package arrived and I only received 1 out of my order. It was packaged horribly and looked opened, and the shipping email seemed as if all were delivered, which was concerning of course because I didn’t receive them all…. Only 1. I called customer service yesterday only to leave a voicemail. I got a call back today and missed it. When I called back, I was told “I don’t know why someone called you.” After explaining the situation and being on hold for about 5 min, without even telling me I was being put on hold, the rep finally admitted that only 1 was shipped and the rest were on hold because one was out of stock. 1. THE WEBSITE SHOULD STATE IF SOMETHING IS OUT OF STOCK 2. SHE COULD NOT TELL ME WHEN IT WOULD BE IN STOCK 3. THEY WOULD NOT SHIP THE REST OF THE ORDER BECAUSE THAT 1 ITEM WASN’T AVAILABLE. 4. THE SHIPPING EMAIL SHOULD STATE IT WAS ONLY A PARTIAL ORDER SO I KNOW TO EXPECT ANOTHER PACKAGE. I ordered on the 19th and today is 12/23. They’re holding the shipment for 5 days at this point just because of that one item & It would have been more if I didn’t call. I asked for the rest to be shipped and I was told “No, we cant do that because you only paid for 1 shipping fee, not multiple.” Why is it my fault that you don’t have something in stock? I should’ve at least been informed. After requesting to speak with a supervisor, I received a call back from the customer service manager, who again didn’t offer a solution other than 10% back which is not what I want. I asked to cancel the one item that’s out of stock and ship the rest. They said no, it’s either wait for all items or cancel the entire order. Eventually, the manager said they found one of the “out of stock items” BUT they would be shipped after the holiday. I said the holiday is on Friday-Saturday… why can’t it be shipped today? I should’ve received the entire order already. Her response was “our warehouse is closed because “HE” needed to take any additional day off. WHO IS HE?? IS THE WAREHOUSE ONLY ONE PERSON?? Horrible customer service. They’d rather cancel a $200+ order than try to be customer service oriented. I will be ordering from somewhere else going forward. Now I need to buy new mezuzahs because this order won’t arrive in time and I move on Monday. Any Jewish person would understand the importance of the mezuzah and the placement of it before moving. Very disappointing.
Dear MV, Thank you for sharing your feedback, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark and did not meet your expectations. We will use this feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Regards, Judaica.com
I made an order the 28th of November. I asked if the order it is able to arrive on time for 24th December, they answered me that there was no problem. It is the 21th of December I didn't received anything and they are not able to help me!!! The worst experience in my live.
Hello Giada, We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with us. While shipping internationally can be quite challenging, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please reach out to us and give us a chance to make this right! You can contact us at help@judaica.com or 1 (888) 765-5620.
Originally ordered an item with 2nd day delivery. They did not ship the same day order was placed. Item was late, so we had to order another for delivery to another state, in order to be on time for a Bat Mitzvah. Ordered the same item, overnight. This time they were out of stock and did not call to tell us that. "Oh, didn't someone call you yesterday?" was what the person on the phone said. No sense of urgency or particular regret.
Did not get the package
They provided excellent service and cate
I ordered a Purim food item gift, but before ordering I spoke to a representative to make sure that a)it would arrive on time and b)it wouldn't arrive too early. I was told this would work out fine and it would get there 1-2 days before the holiday, as it would be shipped out 5 days in advance (as the copy had specified in the description of the item and subsequently changed) and it was not going far from the warehouse. I got an email 10 days before the holiday that it was shipped, so it arrives week in advance. I called immediately because I knew that UPS hadn't yet picked up. They told me that they could do nothing and that I didn't put instructions in my order to tell them when to deliver. Seriously? Why would I want a Purim treat to arrive a week in advance? So their policy is "blame the customer." There are many Judaica stores and websites, so happily I won't have to rely on Judaica.com for my future gift giving.
Thank you for this review. I apologize that the team was not able to resolve this issue in a manner that was acceptable to you.. If you email me at Help@judaica.com I will be more than happy to see what I can do to make situation outcome more acceptable ~Chana
Did not receive my order!!!!!!!
Thank you for your review. If you can please email us at Help@judaica.com with your order number I will look into this right away. With that information I can either reship the order to you or create a refund for your order. ~Chana
My shipment never arrived. That's why I asked for a refund
I apologize that the order was never delivered to you. If you want to send us an email to Help@judaica.com I can make sure that you were refunded for your missing order. ~Chana
I ordered an expensive menorah and a box of candles as a gift on 12/11. The candles were shipped and the company marked the order as delivered! It’s a month later, and no sign of the menorah. I wrote several emails, and got an initial reply (sorry and we’ll look into it) but no follow up any time.
Thank you for your review, I apologize that there was a lack of communication from the Customer Service Team. We are working hard so that all of our customers are up to date on their orders. ~Chana
It got cancelled! The item was listed on your website, but it is out of stock and won't come back. Oh, well.
I apologize that the order was cancelled, If you can send us an email to Help@judaica.com with your order number I can take a look into this and see if we have other options for you in stock. ~Chana Customer Care Team
I ordered a classic menorah with hammered blue accents. I paid extra for 2 day shipping. When I received the package I was given a plastic blue LED light up Menorah....I called a spoke to women who told me my only option was to keep the plastic toy or get a refund, because all the classic menorahs were out of stock. Never told me how much the refund will be but I have to ship the wrong product back. I'm very disappointed. I have purchased a lot of items from this group and this is the first time something like this has happened. But this experience was bad enough that I don't know if I will ever use this site again.
I apologize that the warehouse sent you the incorrect item and we were out of stock of the item that you ordered. Since this was a warehouse error we have processed a full refund for you. Please reach out to help@judaica.com if you have any additional questions,
I ordered and paid for a kippah but I didn`t received nothing because the item was no more available... After 3 year I didn`t receive no money back. They promised me 4 times that I will be refunded…Is this the definition for...fraud?
Thank you for your review, if you can message us at Help@judaica.com with your order number I will take a look into that right away for you. ~Chana
Absolutely awful experience. I ordered two Kiddush cups and two cheap glass neriot holders ($2/ea). A week after submitting my order, I received an email informing me the Kiddush cups are out of stock. I then emailed Judaica.com to cancel the entire order as I did not wish to pay $10 shipping for only two $2 items. Unfortunately, Judaica.com doesn't care what their customer wants and sent me an email confirming they shipped the neriot holders. This has been the most ridiculous online shopping experience in my life. Also, the two "out of stock" Kiddush cups are still listed on their website for sale - at this point, I'm wondering if they are running some elaborate scam.
The shipment was seriously delayed!! Also, now that we received the item ordered the size was puny compared with alleged photo. We would never have paid this much for a midget pendant which was purchased for a gift - we are so embarrassed about the product which looked so nice & is a nothing..... and it’s very late delivery. This site is totally fraudulent! Also the packaging is so Cher.you - in a Cheap plastic bag?!?!?
I am so sorry you had that experience! Thanks so much for reaching out. We want to do whatever we can to make this right. What was your order number for this item?
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I have been trying for over a month to get in touch with Customer service. THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS. I have called MANY times during their hours and always tod "she is not at her desk or she is out to lunch" A supervisor is NEVER available. I can not get a refund nor have any idea where my order is.
I ordered various items from this company. The shipment took forever. The company was very difficult to get ahold of, never responds to any emails. When they finally responded after a long time they told me that the order was back ordered so they would ship it out express to me. It did finally arrive express mail, and that was nice of them. But... unfortunately the product was broken. It was not packaged well. I could hear the broken glass as I unpacked it. Now... again they are not returning my emails. I am really bummed because their products are really beautiful. This company needs to invest in some good customer services and some good packaging. In the meantime, I never got the Kiddush Cup I ordered, and I won't get a refund either because I can't get ahold of anyone. I learned a valuable lesson. From now going forward... I will only shop Amazon!
Thank you for your review. I apologize that we have not been easy to contact. We would be more than happy to solve this issue for you. Please give us a call at 1-888-765-5620 or send us an email at help@judaica.com
Judaica.com is rated 3.8 based on 257 reviews