Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Did not get the package
They provided excellent service and cate
I ordered a Purim food item gift, but before ordering I spoke to a representative to make sure that a)it would arrive on time and b)it wouldn't arrive too early. I was told this would work out fine and it would get there 1-2 days before the holiday, as it would be shipped out 5 days in advance (as the copy had specified in the description of the item and subsequently changed) and it was not going far from the warehouse. I got an email 10 days before the holiday that it was shipped, so it arrives week in advance. I called immediately because I knew that UPS hadn't yet picked up. They told me that they could do nothing and that I didn't put instructions in my order to tell them when to deliver. Seriously? Why would I want a Purim treat to arrive a week in advance? So their policy is "blame the customer." There are many Judaica stores and websites, so happily I won't have to rely on Judaica.com for my future gift giving.
Thank you for this review. I apologize that the team was not able to resolve this issue in a manner that was acceptable to you.. If you email me at Help@judaica.com I will be more than happy to see what I can do to make situation outcome more acceptable ~Chana
Did not receive my order!!!!!!!
Thank you for your review. If you can please email us at Help@judaica.com with your order number I will look into this right away. With that information I can either reship the order to you or create a refund for your order. ~Chana
My shipment never arrived. That's why I asked for a refund
I apologize that the order was never delivered to you. If you want to send us an email to Help@judaica.com I can make sure that you were refunded for your missing order. ~Chana
I ordered an expensive menorah and a box of candles as a gift on 12/11. The candles were shipped and the company marked the order as delivered! It’s a month later, and no sign of the menorah. I wrote several emails, and got an initial reply (sorry and we’ll look into it) but no follow up any time.
Thank you for your review, I apologize that there was a lack of communication from the Customer Service Team. We are working hard so that all of our customers are up to date on their orders. ~Chana
It got cancelled! The item was listed on your website, but it is out of stock and won't come back. Oh, well.
I apologize that the order was cancelled, If you can send us an email to Help@judaica.com with your order number I can take a look into this and see if we have other options for you in stock. ~Chana Customer Care Team
I ordered a classic menorah with hammered blue accents. I paid extra for 2 day shipping. When I received the package I was given a plastic blue LED light up Menorah....I called a spoke to women who told me my only option was to keep the plastic toy or get a refund, because all the classic menorahs were out of stock. Never told me how much the refund will be but I have to ship the wrong product back. I'm very disappointed. I have purchased a lot of items from this group and this is the first time something like this has happened. But this experience was bad enough that I don't know if I will ever use this site again.
I apologize that the warehouse sent you the incorrect item and we were out of stock of the item that you ordered. Since this was a warehouse error we have processed a full refund for you. Please reach out to help@judaica.com if you have any additional questions,
I ordered and paid for a kippah but I didn`t received nothing because the item was no more available... After 3 year I didn`t receive no money back. They promised me 4 times that I will be refunded…Is this the definition for...fraud?
Thank you for your review, if you can message us at Help@judaica.com with your order number I will take a look into that right away for you. ~Chana
Absolutely awful experience. I ordered two Kiddush cups and two cheap glass neriot holders ($2/ea). A week after submitting my order, I received an email informing me the Kiddush cups are out of stock. I then emailed Judaica.com to cancel the entire order as I did not wish to pay $10 shipping for only two $2 items. Unfortunately, Judaica.com doesn't care what their customer wants and sent me an email confirming they shipped the neriot holders. This has been the most ridiculous online shopping experience in my life. Also, the two "out of stock" Kiddush cups are still listed on their website for sale - at this point, I'm wondering if they are running some elaborate scam.
The shipment was seriously delayed!! Also, now that we received the item ordered the size was puny compared with alleged photo. We would never have paid this much for a midget pendant which was purchased for a gift - we are so embarrassed about the product which looked so nice & is a nothing..... and it’s very late delivery. This site is totally fraudulent! Also the packaging is so Cher.you - in a Cheap plastic bag?!?!?
I am so sorry you had that experience! Thanks so much for reaching out. We want to do whatever we can to make this right. What was your order number for this item?
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I have been trying for over a month to get in touch with Customer service. THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS. I have called MANY times during their hours and always tod "she is not at her desk or she is out to lunch" A supervisor is NEVER available. I can not get a refund nor have any idea where my order is.
I ordered various items from this company. The shipment took forever. The company was very difficult to get ahold of, never responds to any emails. When they finally responded after a long time they told me that the order was back ordered so they would ship it out express to me. It did finally arrive express mail, and that was nice of them. But... unfortunately the product was broken. It was not packaged well. I could hear the broken glass as I unpacked it. Now... again they are not returning my emails. I am really bummed because their products are really beautiful. This company needs to invest in some good customer services and some good packaging. In the meantime, I never got the Kiddush Cup I ordered, and I won't get a refund either because I can't get ahold of anyone. I learned a valuable lesson. From now going forward... I will only shop Amazon!
Thank you for your review. I apologize that we have not been easy to contact. We would be more than happy to solve this issue for you. Please give us a call at 1-888-765-5620 or send us an email at help@judaica.com
Ordered a men's bracelet that was 2 inches shorter than advertised. They never offered to replace it, just said send it back. They would not pay for the shipping so it cost me $22 dollars and I have nothing to show for it. Poor customer service and there is no way that bracelet would fit a mans wrist unless he was under 100 pounds. After seeing this page of reviews, I am obviously not the only one that has had problems!
My husband and I registered for our wedding with Judaica.com; I really wish I had read these other reviews first and registered elsewhere. We've had issues with almost every order. Either we received the order but had zero way of knowing who it was from, or the order just never arrived. Every time we've had an issue, it's taken multiple phone calls, emails, and facebook messages to get any sort of response, and the response is usually "yes we agree that's not up to our standards, we'll take care of it and get back to you immediately" and then we never receive any sort of follow up. The worst is that we sent in our broken wedding glass to have them create a piece of artwork SIX MONTHS AGO and still have not gotten anything back (except for 'yes that's far too long. We'll reach out to the artist and get back to you' and yet we have heard nothing). I'm genuinely concerned that we'll never get it back (even though it's been paid for).
In July 2018 I ordered a gift bible for $42. When it arrived it was obvious it had been used, and was also missing the giftbox that was advertised. I called and was told to return it, which I did immediately, and have the USPS tracking to prove they received it back. Have called them 6 times, receiving an assurance each time that the check is in the mail. It is now 6 months since I returned it and have yet to receive a refund!
Agree with the other reviewers. I placed an order for a bat mitzvah present seventeen days before the bat mitzvah. I received an email saying my order had been received. Ten days in I had not heard anything, so I emailed and asked where the order was na when it would be shipped. It was then I received an email saying, "...we switched over systems and some of the artist created piece orders were lost in the process." This was only in response to MY email asking for order status. They did not reach out to me to let me know this. There was no expected ship date or any other information. Although I try to shop small and local, I ordered the same item from (you know who) and had it in two days!!! Judaica cancelled my order, but have not yet refunded my money. Extremely poor customer service and customer communication. I will not order form this group again!
We ordered a specific ketubah that our daughter wanted for her wedding. It was ordered 6 weeks before the wedding. The website said "one week delivery for non personalized "...10 days before the wedding it had not arrived. We called and were told that it was the artist who held it up. We went to another supplier who got us the ketubah in two days. When the second supplier called the artist to make the order they indicated that Judaica.com had just ordered in that morning. DO NOT use this company. Not only did they not apologize but they just do not care.
This company is the biggest FRAUD !!!!! I ordered a $100 + gift box for my daughter for Hanukkah that NEVER arrived I couldn’t reach them by phone and had to jump through hoops to get my credit card company to finally reimburse me My daughter never got her basket and spent Hanukkah alone without all of the goodies I sent her STILL OUTRAGED DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!! Never an apology either RUDE!!!!! and fraudulent company Emailed with prior owner who confirmed constant complaints !!! Please check out the yelp reviews!!!!!
Terrible customer service. No communication, no replies to emails. I ordered a mezzuzah which took months to arrive. When I called after 6 weeks, the person answering the phone was rude. She couldn't give me any idea when it would be available but at my insistence, agreed to find out and let me know. No phone call. It did show up a few weeks later. As in other reviews, they charged me up front. I'm starting to wonder if part of the way they make money is to collect fees in advance and then delay ordering and payment to the third parties that actually provide the goods... I will not be ordering from them again.
Judaica.com is rated 3.66 based on 201 reviews