Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
They have so many items I did not see on other websites. I was able to shop for almost everything in one place. Delivery was fast.
I love the "joyous" menorah! And it arrived quickly and was very well packed. Thank you!
My products were exactly as they appeared on-line, well-made and priced appropriately. Additionally, they arrived as informed. This was my first shopping experience with Judaica, but it won't be my last I'm sure! π‚π”π’π“πŽπŒπ„π‘ π’π„π‘π•πˆπ‚π„ +𝟏 πŸ–πŽπŸ“ πŸπŸ“πŸ’ πŸπŽπŽπŸ— ππ‡πŽππ„ ππ”πŒππ„π‘ +𝟏 πŸ–πŽπŸ“ πŸπŸ“πŸ’ πŸπŽπŽπŸ— 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ππ‡πŽππ„ ππ”πŒππ„π‘ +𝟏 πŸ–πŽπŸ“ πŸπŸ“πŸ’ πŸπŽπŽπŸ—
I received everything I ordered within a day and was happy with the products, Sabbath and Hanukkah candles. I ordered online without any problems.
Arrived quick. Packed nicely and item was as described on the web site
That SHOFAR is fabulous . On my wanderings with The Lord I make myself happy with it . Greetings from Joachim CΓ΄me
Arrived on time Katubah was beautiful
It did arrive but it took quite a while at least I think over a month thank you
The I love the look of the half-polished shofar, but the rough part is really rough. Beware of slivers! Very nice tone. Mouthpiece is comfortable & easy to use for a former brass player. Required thorough cleaning to make the smell tolerable. I ordered just before High Holidays, and it arrived with time to spare. Will order from Judaica.com again.
Everything arrived in good shape and when it was scheduled to arrive.
It's a great calendar, I'm glad with my vision problems that you even have a large calendar. It was well packed to protect the calendar and it got here fast
Like the calendars Like the books Like the wash cup Especially the Tehillim
Thank you. Everything perfect!
exactly what I ordered delivered in time described.
I really love my Shabbat table cloth,very beautiful.
A great selection of mezzuzot and Jewish calendars. The order was filled correctly and arrived very quickly.
Thank you the challah board I ordered from you was just perfect , would definitely order from you again.
I bought the glass for my son and future daughter in law, and the color was exactly what they wanted!
Our order came very quickly. Excellent pricing.
Judaica.com is rated 3.69 based on 216 reviews