Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
I recieved my order within 3 days, and was very pleased with it. Your products and customer service are great!
Quality item, fast shipping !
everything arrived promptly and in great shape. all items ordered are beautiful and just as expected
This was my first purchase with Judaica and I plan to purchase again. The delivery was extremely fast. I purchased a blue and silver tallit which is beautiful and the quality very high. I also purchased a small shofar which is perfect. Thank you.
Everything was just what I ordered
The glass was beautiful and the bag worked perfectly.
Kiddush cup came on time and was beautiful!
Excellent and Prompt Service with excellent quality
Great customer service, shipping was fast.
I am very happy with the talis and talis bag I purchased as a gift from Judaica.com. It arrived promptly and in good condition. I know that my great niece will love it and be proud to wear it for many years to come.
Despite my order being delayed twice (circumstances beyond the vendor's control), customer service was absolutely excellent throughout the whole order process. I had email updates frequently sent by a real person who was the very model of courtesy and helpfulness. The mezuzah and scroll I ordered are of lovely quality and arrived in good packaging to protect them. I plan to order again from Judaica. 5 star.
My new dreidel is absolutely beautiful. It arrived when I was told it would. Everything went very smoothly with this purchase.
My purchases arrived quickly and I was very pleased with the quality of them.
Great customer service, high quality merchandise, received exactly what I wanted, on time, a real brucha
Arrived in plenty of time, in perfect condition. Created much good will at Passover.
I ordered three shipments of parve, chocolate frogs for Passover and had them shipped to three different places. Every package arrived in perfect condition, and the quality of the chocolate was enjoyed by all! Will order again.
Quick turn around. No problems. A+++
The Tallit arrived in plenty of time for the Zoom Mitzvah. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.
When I called that a piece was broken you took care of it immediately. Thank you the brides are thrilled with thier gifts
Love my Hamza and could not believe how quickly it arrived. Loved that there was great communication as to Processing the purchase, notice that it was sent and that it was delivered.
Judaica.com is rated 3.57 based on 185 reviews