Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Absolutely awful experience. I ordered two Kiddush cups and two cheap glass neriot holders ($2/ea). A week after submitting my order, I received an email informing me the Kiddush cups are out of stock. I then emailed Judaica.com to cancel the entire order as I did not wish to pay $10 shipping for only two $2 items. Unfortunately, Judaica.com doesn't care what their customer wants and sent me an email confirming they shipped the neriot holders. This has been the most ridiculous online shopping experience in my life. Also, the two "out of stock" Kiddush cups are still listed on their website for sale - at this point, I'm wondering if they are running some elaborate scam.
I ordered two items and paid for 3 day shipping. Only one item came. I left a message with someone on the phone and sent two emails to their help account. They don't answer the phone and no one has responded in 3 days. They have stolen my money and made for a miserable experience. Do not patronize this group and tell all of your friends on social media. I have never experienced anything like this. I wish I saw this site first I never would have placed an order. A scam for sure.
If I could give 0 starts I would. No one answers the phone and it’s impossible to get a response through email. They have no idea where my purchase is or the status of it. Don’t buy from here!!
Cannot get them to answer phone or email. Lost package and need help locating. No response so far. Yes, as others have said--horrible company.
Nice selection of items and fairly priced. I received my order within a few days and I am very happy with my order. Exactly what I was expecting. Thank you. (𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄)𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 +𝟏 𝟖𝐎𝟓 𝟔𝐎𝟖 𝟓𝟒𝐎𝟔 (𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄)𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑(𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄) +𝟏 𝟖𝐎𝟓 𝟔𝐎𝟖 𝟓𝟒𝐎𝟔 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 +𝟏 𝟖𝐎𝟓 𝟔𝐎𝟖 𝟓𝟒𝐎𝟔
Great selection of items and a terrific customer service - Highly recommended. On the other hand, the online catalog doesn't always have all the information regarding size and description. It certainly needs some improvements.
Great Price & Wonderful burning time.
Product is great. Thank you very much.
Very happy with my purchase. It arrived very quickly and looks and works great.
La qualité de livraison est sans pareil. Ce qui est captivant est l'accueil du service client , il est chaleureux et sympathique. La commande est livrée dans le temps impati pour la livraison et cela sans retard.
NO RESPONSES TO MY E-MAILS. CANNOT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE. YOU TOOK MY MONEY. WHERE IS MY PRODUCT??? HOW DO WE GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU??? IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER READING THIS REVIEW - RUN!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!
What a horrible company. I sent in my stomping glass to be made into candlesticks. They gave me the wrong address and then never contacted me back after I sent in my glass. I have called several times but it always goes to a message and then hangs up. They never answer their e-mails. I will never buy anything from them again. I will be cancelling the payment on my credit card and reporting to BBB.
Everything went wrong Inam reporting this company to the BBB and cancelled my visa payment to them Still not sure they are legitimate My daughter never got her Hanukkah care package for college yet it was confirmed as delivered 10 days ago They never answer their phone I have sent 6 emails and no response And when I called the number on my Visa Statement next to the charge some random guy name Shlomo answered saying that Judaica.com changed their number but hasn’t updated it yet????? Really!!! What kind of business doesn’t have a phone number? I am so frustrated and mostly sad that my daughter didn’t get her care package Highly recommend DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY I have now wasted hours on it and all for naught!
The customer service rep went out of his way to be helpful and locate the product I was ordering. he was also very pleasant and polite.
The person who helped me made a suggestion for wine cups that I hadn't thought of. They worked beautifully at our Seder. It is always a pleasure to shop at this store.
Your service was prompt and efficient. Thank you. Chag sameach.
Was very disappointed on 2 issues. When the chocolates frogs arrived, they came in crumbly, some broken and old. Alot of money for $27. The green frogs were nothing even close to the dark green in your web photo. Dare I say, they are more of an Easter green color. A bit embarrassing for Passover. One bigger issue was that I was paying shipping for UPS. That would have been fine, but you are not truthful as they arrived USPS. That is the postal office. When I got my tracking #, I called UPS and they were the ones that said it's not UPS #. That is called not being truthful on your web site. I am paying double for shipping. Your website clearly states you ship UPS. I have shopped Judaica in the past, but will choose not to any more, as it it fairly obvious you don't observe good customer ethics.
Judaica.com is rated 3.58 based on 186 reviews