Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Order your products from: JudaicaWebStore.com They are supper! I have never had an issue. Judaica.com Do Not order from! I received my product empty and in a used box. It was anointing oil. It was not broken in the box or the oil would have been all over the box. They put it in an old used box that had torn material. Also, the bottle had crude around it and the stick that was broken.
I'm sorry to give a POOR review, but I must --hoping to gain Judaica's attention to correct the shipping error that someone made. I have contacted you by email (4-7-17) and phone (4-10-17), leaving messages to report that my 3/28/17 order JDC2472313/SHI-JDC2472313 arrived with only one of the two items I requested and paid for. The Michael Aram matzah plate (10372) arrived; the Michael Aram botanical leaf mezuzah case (10358) was not in the box with the matzah plate, even though the Packing Slip says it was there. Please contact me to explain the delay and to let me know when the mezuzah case will arrive. Janet Fireman jfireman@nhm.org 310-266-5484
Order appears incomplete. It is being reviewed.
There was a discount on all Haggadahs on the site but it was not applied in my shopping cart. I sent several messages but received no response re the discount. I was disappointed about this. Also the Animated Haggadah I ordered seems like a very old copy. If this is all you have I feel I should be informed of the condition before I pay full price for something.
I ordered 5 passover mini fruit slices Item 15398 and got none of them even though there should have been plenty of room in the box. Could they be in a separate box? I do not know but the bill of lading in the box includes them and we are now five days before the seder.... I did get the 5 chocolate frogs and the 5 bedikas chametz kits and the Pewter matzah plate is nice. It would have been "very good" if I had gotten everything that was ordered especially as no grocery stores in a reasonable radius have any of the specialty Passover items.
I am very disappointed: We purchased from you 2 framed paintings of Jerusalem as gifts. There were actually two choices of backgrounds, gold and green. We specifically requested the green background, When our order arrived though the attached invoice listed the background as green, both paintings were gold. When my wife called to complain, she was told that a customer service rep would be getting back to her. No one ever has.
I cannot say as so far have not received the goods
Your shipping address didn't match my receipt and I had problems with delivery. Still don't have my Haggadah that I need for Passover :(
I ordered two items on March 7th. To date (March 30th) I have only received one item and that was about three days ago. The other item I have no idea when I will get it. The shipping time/ information giving is extremely poor. I could have ordered the same things I ordered from amazon and I would have received it within a week. The prices were the same.
The product is wonderful but the communication on your order is awful. I placed an order in February and I still did not have it until March and it wasn't shipped complete. I never received an email or a phone call letting me know about the delay or the backorder issue. I had to make several calls and emails to get information on my order. Also when you call in to check on your order it goes to a recording and you never speak to a live person which is frustrating after you are left on hold for a long time. As of today my order is still not complete and it is Holiday sensitive as it is for Passover.
Was told item I ordered was IN STOCK Three weeks later when I called about my order was told they were waiting for item to be delivered to them NO ONE contacted me throughout the 3 weeks to inform me my gift was not being sent in a timely manner. Doubt whether I shall place another order. Please remove me from your email
I was disappointed that I had to follow up several times regarding shippment of my item. I understand that it was the artist who was delinquent but I would have appreciated having feedback about the delay directly from Judaica.com
Judaica.com is rated 3.58 based on 186 reviews