Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Nice selection of items and fairly priced. I received my order within a few days and I am very happy with my order. Exactly what I was expecting. Thank you.
I called and asked when I would receive my order. Picked items that were filtered by things in stock and ships immediately. My package is on the way and will arrive the day before I need it here.
Actually, I was not happy. I ordered some special chocolates as a gift for Passover (green, parve frogs) and they came in a bag, which I felt was not very presentable as a gift. They should have been boxed somehow.
Not really that happy. I ordered several products that all arrived in 1 box, which is great. But, each product should have been packaged more carefully. The Miriam's cup that I ordered was haphazardly rolled in bubble wrap. It should have been wrapped much more carefully and in its own box. The chocolate frogs that I ordered were just tossed into the box. They should have been wrapped as an individual food product. Should I go on?
item was not delivered as promised- had to call and beg to have it delivered by quick mail- which they did. Item is OK- very thin and flimsy (electric sabbath candleholder)
Gittel and Schneur were wonderful in helping me get my orders corrected. I would have liked faster notification that my initial ordered item was sold out. Thank you. Joan
I ordered two naming certificates, but gave you the designed an order for only one. I noticed it and had her call you to correct it. But this shouldn't have happened in the first place. I had planned to give them as presents on a specific date, but that wasn't possible.
Products were fine and pricing was good. It was odd, when I ordered I rec'd an email that said I'd be notified when it shipped out. After 10 days I did not receive notice. We sent numerous emails and tried to call to speak to someone but no one answered calls or emails. Finally, weeks after the order, and calling and emailing repeatedly, the shipment went out. I got the items and everything was fine. Just a strange way to do business.
The prayer book I ordered was out of stock and I was unaware of this at the time I ordered the book. Even though payment was made promptly, I waited two weeks for delivery. I called to find out why I had not received the book and staff was very courteous and helpful. In the future, you may consider notifying customers when an item is out of stock.
I received an email letting me know that the wedding glasses (2) I had ordered were being shipped but there was not indication regarding the 3rd item I had ordered ( picture frame I ordered from artist Tamara Baskin.). I called customer service on Friday February 10th to request an update on the frame, was told that was being shipped direct from the artist and that I would get a return call about the status of the frame. I never received a follow up. The wedding is Saturday February 18th, and I still have no information on this piece. I have used this company before and never had issues, but I will question using them again.
Judaica.com is rated 3.44 based on 131 reviews