Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Nice selection of items and fairly priced. I received my order within a few days and I am very happy with my order. Exactly what I was expecting. Thank you.
Prompt delivery, attractive plates
You sent out the tall it in quick order. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong color for my granddaughter and I am hoping you will be able to exchange it as easily as it was for me to order it
I purchased the red string from Israel. I received the string in a plastic pouch with nothing else in the envelope. I would have appreciated a written description of what the meaning is behind the string or a certificate of authenticity that it actually came from Israel as it stated on the website. Just a recommendation. This would have made the gift much more meaningful.
Very happy with my products. I received everything in one package which was awesome. I was a little impatient for the arrival. I will order form judaica again. Thank you Karen F.
The order came so fast! I needed it for Passover, and it came on time!
Had options for all items I was searching
I placed my first order on March 17th. I did not receive confirmation of the order being shipped until March 20th. Other vendors are able to ship on the same day I order on line, or ship on the day after I placed the order. As of today, I still have not received the order. In addition, I received several e-mails that I had other items in my cart. Yet, when I accessed my account, the cart was empty. I do like your broad selection of items and the very thoughtful collection of products that you offer. Kind regards!
The Tallis is very pretty in person. The color is more light blue than turquoise (it looks turquoise on my monitor) but other than that is just as we thought it would be. The organza is soft and not scratchy to wear.
I ordered this wedding glass on a Monday and received it on Friday. The glass was wrapped up to protect its fragility so I did not unwrap it. The wedding isn't until April so I would not know about the quality as of today.
I love all of the products by artist Betsy Teutsch. Her work is beautiful. the porcelain "tree of life" matzah plate is just beautiful.
I was very please with my purchase and I received it very quick
Everything was good EXCEPT the order dept. did not get the word that a specific featured item was discounted! I had to call & explain to C.S. who checked and they were told that billing was not aware of it. I was finally called back & was told that yes it was offered as a special & I would get the discount. It was for wine & Truffles chocolate. Not good! If your going to have a promotion, all concerned about should be notified before its offered for sale to the public. Rafael M. Herman, Jacksonville, FL
Happy with product. Just a little too long delivery time. Had to call to find out why the delay. The item had to be restocked. I felt company should have notified me via email about the delay.
Your products are good ,your shipping charges are high..
Just want to say thank you and I really enjoy your product Hopefully in the future I would keep buying more stuff from your ajudaica. Com
I called a couple of times and the lady responding was very polite and patient with me! My order has been received in good and timely order.
Was easy to order and came quickly
Judaica.com is rated 3.44 based on 131 reviews