Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Everything arrived in time for Hanukkah. Yeah! Customer service was amazing when they contacted me about a product that had sold out. Made every effort to find a suitable replacement. Courteous and friendly. Happy customer from Canada.
Brilliant service from Judaica.com HOWEVER the courier could not have been worse. Paid maximum for fast post international but took more than 2 weeks rather than the 4-7 days to get here, missing the wedding the chuppah glass was purchased for, rendering it useless. I suggest you find another courier. I paid a third of the price just on postage. Very disappointed. The item sat in Melbourne Australia for over 5 days.
Shipment arrived on time. Very happy with the service l received.
Though we ordered rather late, our large-print haggadahs (haggadot?) arrived in great condition before the first night of Passover, just as promised. Would definitely order again!
I ordered beautiful handmade Chanukah candles from Judaica. Judaica sent me an email saying the candles were out of stock. Judaica gave me the option to buy a different item, or they would refund me and cancel my order. I chose to be refunded and cancel my order. Judaica was quick in refunding me no questions asked, and they sent a refund confirmation email which I had requested. Quick and easy refund gets five stars.
Shipping was fast and the items were well packed
Products arrived promptly and in good condition. BTW, the green candy frogs (white chocolate) looked amazing on my seder dessert plate.
Did not arrive on time
When we received one item broken, we requested a replacement and received it promptly.
Have been looking for Barton's Almond Kisses and had no luck finding them until Judaica.com. They bring back fond memories of Passover from many years past and it is wonderful that you had them in stock and shipped in plenty of time for the holiday.
I don’t enjoy writing negative reviews, but although my order arrived on time, it was very poorly packed, with no packing materials except for a single piece of tissue paper wrapped around the Passover chocolates. Two sets of “locusts” came broken, and the “wild beasts” and “frogs” look like they may have been left over from last year -the chocolates do not look fresh. I have ordered these items in the past and they were wonderful. I am very disappointed to find such poor attention to quality control and careful packaging.
Easy process with quick response.
Very good. Very pleased.
Liked the star but the chain was much shorter then advertised. Barely fits around my wifes neck and she is thin
i found exactly what I was looking for. It came quickly and was even nicer than i thought..
Both orders I placed with Judaica.com arrived very quickly and the items (books) arrived in perfect condition along with their slipcases. Eagerly looking forward to the next few orders I'll be placing.
My Tallit came on time and in good shape
Ordered sterling silver ring less than two weeks ago, and received it a couple days ago. The price was great, delivery was right on the mark.
My menorah never arrived even though your e-mail said it was shipped and delivered, it's not here. I'm not impressed at all.
Our friends absolutely loved the "bashert" painting we bought for their 50th anniversary! It arrived on time and went up on their wall immediately.
We are so glad to hear your friends love the painting you purchased from us, thank you for the fantastic feedback!
I would give this company 0 stars if I could. I purchased a very expensive mezuzah from this company that was lost in the mail, and so I never received it. They refused to reimburse me for the purchase and forced me to bear the burden of the financial loss on my own. Their customer service was terrible. I put in the effort to call the mail service to inquire about our options and was told the company could make a claim for a reimbursement of the postal cost and the value of the item. Their representative refused to follow up with the mail service to do so. I suspect it simply wasn't worth it for them because they did not bear any loss. I will never shop with this company again. I will be removing all of the items on my wedding gift registry that are sold by this company. I caution you from buying from them. If anything goes wrong, you will bear all of the loss, and they will be of no help to you.
Thank you for your feedback and your message, I am sorry that you have not had a pleasant experience with us. Due to our international shipping policy (listed on our website), we cannot be responsible for lost or late shipments on any international orders as a result of issues with international services. We go to great lengths to make sure our customers are happy, unfortunately in situations with international shipping, we are very limited in what we can do. If you would like to discuss this further with us, you can email us directly at help@judaica.com.
Judaica.com is rated 3.75 based on 250 reviews