Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Purchase arrived on time, as seen online and in good condition-
I recieved my order within 3 days, and was very pleased with it. Your products and customer service are great!
Quality item, fast shipping !
everything arrived promptly and in great shape. all items ordered are beautiful and just as expected
Nice selection of items and fairly priced. I received my order within a few days and I am very happy with my order. Exactly what I was expecting. Thank you. (𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄)𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 +𝟏 𝟖𝐎𝟓 𝟔𝐎𝟖 𝟓𝟒𝐎𝟔 (𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄)𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑(𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄) +𝟏 𝟖𝐎𝟓 𝟔𝐎𝟖 𝟓𝟒𝐎𝟔 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 +𝟏 𝟖𝐎𝟓 𝟔𝐎𝟖 𝟓𝟒𝐎𝟔
This was my first purchase with Judaica and I plan to purchase again. The delivery was extremely fast. I purchased a blue and silver tallit which is beautiful and the quality very high. I also purchased a small shofar which is perfect. Thank you.
Everything was just what I ordered
The glass was beautiful and the bag worked perfectly.
They provided excellent service and cate
Kiddush cup came on time and was beautiful!
Excellent and Prompt Service with excellent quality
Great customer service, shipping was fast.
I ordered a matzo storage tin. It arrived a little crushed/dented but it still works great. It arrived timely.
I am very happy with the talis and talis bag I purchased as a gift from Judaica.com. It arrived promptly and in good condition. I know that my great niece will love it and be proud to wear it for many years to come.
Despite my order being delayed twice (circumstances beyond the vendor's control), customer service was absolutely excellent throughout the whole order process. I had email updates frequently sent by a real person who was the very model of courtesy and helpfulness. The mezuzah and scroll I ordered are of lovely quality and arrived in good packaging to protect them. I plan to order again from Judaica. 5 star.
My new dreidel is absolutely beautiful. It arrived when I was told it would. Everything went very smoothly with this purchase.
My purchases arrived quickly and I was very pleased with the quality of them.
Great customer service, high quality merchandise, received exactly what I wanted, on time, a real brucha
Arrived in plenty of time, in perfect condition. Created much good will at Passover.
I ordered three shipments of parve, chocolate frogs for Passover and had them shipped to three different places. Every package arrived in perfect condition, and the quality of the chocolate was enjoyed by all! Will order again.
Judaica.com is rated 3.58 based on 186 reviews