Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Nice selection of items and fairly priced. I received my order within a few days and I am very happy with my order. Exactly what I was expecting. Thank you.
Ordered a fragile ceramic menorah and it came broken because it was very poorly packed. Wrote customer service describing the poor packing materials. Customer service very nice. Re-ordered it. Second time it came broken again, and this time was packed even more scantily. Poor communication between customer service and the packing department. Will get my money refunded and not use them again.
They have so many items I did not see on other websites. I was able to shop for almost everything in one place. Delivery was fast.
I love the "joyous" menorah! And it arrived quickly and was very well packed. Thank you!
My products were exactly as they appeared on-line, well-made and priced appropriately. Additionally, they arrived as informed. This was my first shopping experience with Judaica, but it won't be my last I'm sure! π‚π”π’π“πŽπŒπ„π‘ π’π„π‘π•πˆπ‚π„ +𝟏 πŸ–πŽπŸ“ πŸπŸ“πŸ’ πŸπŽπŽπŸ— ππ‡πŽππ„ ππ”πŒππ„π‘ +𝟏 πŸ–πŽπŸ“ πŸπŸ“πŸ’ πŸπŽπŽπŸ— 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ππ‡πŽππ„ ππ”πŒππ„π‘ +𝟏 πŸ–πŽπŸ“ πŸπŸ“πŸ’ πŸπŽπŽπŸ—
Order arrived about 1 month late, but I received great communication from the judaica.com staff throughout the delay. The item was smaller than expected, but arrived in great condition.
The products sold on Judaica are oftentimes of good quality but I notice sometimes inconsistencies. For example the orders might take a long time to come in or it might be very quick.
I received everything I ordered within a day and was happy with the products, Sabbath and Hanukkah candles. I ordered online without any problems.
Arrived quick. Packed nicely and item was as described on the web site
Did not receive full order, notified them, never received the missing item.
That SHOFAR is fabulous . On my wanderings with The Lord I make myself happy with it . Greetings from Joachim CΓ΄me
Originally ordered an item with 2nd day delivery. They did not ship the same day order was placed. Item was late, so we had to order another for delivery to another state, in order to be on time for a Bat Mitzvah. Ordered the same item, overnight. This time they were out of stock and did not call to tell us that. "Oh, didn't someone call you yesterday?" was what the person on the phone said. No sense of urgency or particular regret.
Was sent the wrong tracking information and package arrived more than week later even after paying for expedited shipping. No apology or refund offered.
Arrived on time Katubah was beautiful
It did arrive but it took quite a while at least I think over a month thank you
The I love the look of the half-polished shofar, but the rough part is really rough. Beware of slivers! Very nice tone. Mouthpiece is comfortable & easy to use for a former brass player. Required thorough cleaning to make the smell tolerable. I ordered just before High Holidays, and it arrived with time to spare. Will order from Judaica.com again.
Did not get the package
Everything arrived in good shape and when it was scheduled to arrive.
It's a great calendar, I'm glad with my vision problems that you even have a large calendar. It was well packed to protect the calendar and it got here fast
Like the calendars Like the books Like the wash cup Especially the Tehillim