Judaica.com Reviews

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206
Washington DC
20012

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
I purchased a great large Shofar from the amazing selection they have and received it for Rosh HaShana…my rabbi was so impressed by it I ended up giving it to him and ordered another the second one was even more beautiful I recommend it to everyone it a beautiful piece to display in your home Thank You so much
Hi Ronen! Thank you for this outstanding feedback! We are so thrilled that you got what you were looking for and more :)
We ordered one of the Emanuel products from the website and with help from customer support we received the item in excellent condition.
My order was received on time and was just as advertised. I love the Hanukkah watches!
This review made our day! Happy Hanukkah!
Hanukkah candle order for us and our daughter & family in from out of town. Prompt delivery so could give them candles too. Mushky took order very pleasant Good service with Judaica
That is great news! Our team members really appreciate hearing from customers like yourself, thank YOU for being part of our community.
Received my book after two weeks. It is printed upside down!!!!! Please send me a book that is printed correctly. Thank you.
Thank you for your review, we can definitely help you resolve this issue - please reach out to our customer service team at help@judaica.com.
From start to finish, I’m impressed with the speed in which my package arrived and how my order was handled. Efficient, and quick and good communication throughout the ordering process.
We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
Service, delivery was excellent
My order came quickly and on time
Great service and excellent books and other items.
Product arrived early and was of quality advertised. Will purchase again.
This review made our day :) Thank you for your support during this holiday season!
Everything arrived fast and in great shape. Thank you for all of your help. Pricing was reasonable.
Awesome! We are happy to serve all your Judaica needs :)
Good communication. Prompt delivery. Lovely products.
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear about your positive experience.
Perfect gift for my son and daughter-in-law’s 5th wedding anniversary. It arrived quickly and they loved it!
So glad to hear it! Happy Anniversary!
The book was priced competitively, in stock, shipped promptly, had tracking, arrived within the expected delivery date, and was the correct item that I had ordered. Everything associated with my purchase from Judaica went perfectly.
We are very grateful for your order and appreciate this outstanding review! Thank you!
CANADIAN BUYERS BEWARE!!! FEDX ONLY SHIPPING. PLACED ORDER JULY/22 $38.97 PRODUCT, $24.55 SHIPPING = $63.52 (USD) TOTAL. AUG/22 FEDX BILL ARRIVED FOR DISPURSEMENT FEE $10.00 + HST $3.31 + CLEARANCE ENTRY FEE $15.45 + HST 6.50, TOTAL FEDEX INVOICE = $35.26 (CAD) $63.52 + $35.26 = $98.82 TOTAL FOR 2 CALENDARS (with wrinkled corners) AND 1 BOOKLET. REMEMBER, THE $63.52 IS USD SO THE FINAL TOTAL IS ABOUT 25% HIGHER THAN THE $98.82! APPROXIMATELY $125.00 (CAD) FOR 2 CALENDARS AND 1 BOOKLET.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you had this experience with the customs fees and we really do wish there is something we can do about that. Our international shipping policy is listed on our website so that you can review it before your order is placed.
I cannot tell you how customer service rep Mushky went above and beyond for me. Our package was misplaced and she spent countless hours to not only track it down, but ensure we got a replacement of our wedding kiddush cup. It meant the world to us. The cup is beautiful! Thank you Mushky!
Thank you for this outstanding review! We pride ourselves in our customer experience and we appreciate that you took the time to let her know. We look forward to assisting you in the future with your Judaica purchases and more.
Quality great. A bit pricey, but I am happy to support Judaica.
Our custom order was delivered within the time frame we requested. The Elijah’s cup came beautifully and securely wrapped. It was a success Bar Mitzvah gift.
My shipment has not arrived. I placed my order a month ago. I finally called for an update. I did receive a response informing me that my order was shipped but I have not received it yet.
Service was excellent. Shabbat candles arrived in time to light them.
Judaica.com is rated 3.8 based on 272 reviews