Judaica Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Judaica

How would you rate Judaica?

Verified Reviewer

Ordered expensive gold necklace for deathly sick family member in ICU in Tel Aviv and gift to have 2-3 days shipping and it's taken over 2 weeks to arrive with no tracking or justification.
Kati
Unverified Reviewer

I've ordered from them several times and each time they say something is in stock and it takes weeks before I find out it's backordered or no longer manufactured.
Marilynn Boatwright
Verified Buyer

Service was excellent great customer service shipping on time of Seder plate. Plate was NOT what I expected! Not a plate at all; but a plastic cover for a plate with indentations. The description of the plate was not accurate.
ALLISON SHELTON
Verified Buyer

Everything that I order came in faster than expected and It was beautiful. I will definantly order from them again.
Verified Buyer

I have not Received my order yet not that happy
Verified Buyer

I'm sorry to give a POOR review, but I must --hoping to gain Judaica's attention to correct the shipping error that someone made.
I have contacted you by email (4-7-17) and phone (4-10-17), leaving messages to report that my 3/28/17 order JDC2472313/SHI-JDC2472313 arrived with only one of the two items I requested and paid for. The Michael Aram matzah plate (10372) arrived; the Michael Aram botanical leaf mezuzah case (10358) was not in the box with the matzah plate, even though the Packing Slip says it was there.
Please contact me to explain the delay and to let me know when the mezuzah case will arrive.
Janet Fireman
jfireman@nhm.org
310-266-5484
Eileen Gaffney
Verified Buyer

The customer service rep went out of his way to be helpful and locate the product I was ordering. he was also very pleasant and polite.
Verified Buyer

The person who helped me made a suggestion for wine cups that I hadn't thought of. They worked beautifully at our Seder. It is always a pleasure to shop at this store.
Robert Jones

Prompt delivery, attractive plates
Verified Buyer

Wonderful products and service!
Verified Buyer

Product exactly as described and shipped fast.
Verified Buyer

Your service was prompt and efficient. Thank you. Chag sameach.
PHYLLIS Wolk
Verified Buyer

You sent out the tall it in quick order. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong color for my granddaughter and I am hoping you will be able to exchange it as easily as it was for me to order it
Verified Buyer

Very fast turnaround on my order. Thank you.
Lisa Hirsch Marin
Verified Buyer

I purchased the red string from Israel. I received the string in a plastic pouch with nothing else in the envelope. I would have appreciated a written description of what the meaning is behind the string or a certificate of authenticity that it actually came from Israel as it stated on the website. Just a recommendation. This would have made the gift much more meaningful.
Judith Jacover
Verified Buyer

Misleading. I thought I was ordering both the matzah cover and the afikomen bag, but only received the matzah cover. The picture showed both. Very disappointed.
Karen Flowers
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my products. I received everything in one package which was awesome. I was a little impatient for the arrival.

I will order form judaica again.

Thank you Karen F.
Denise Wolf
Verified Buyer

Nice selection of items and fairly priced. I received my order within a few days and I am very happy with my order. Exactly what I was expecting. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

My grandson Elijah loves his Passover book!!!
Verified Buyer

Plastic seder food was a fun pre-Pesach toy for my 4-year-old grandsons.
Judaica is rated 3.83 based on 109 reviews