Judaica Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Judaica

How would you rate Judaica ?

"Horrible customer service. DO NOT order from this shanda of a company..."
"Phone calls not returned! Very poor customer service."
"I called and asked when I would receive my order. Picked items that were filtered by things in stock and ships immediately. My package is on the way and will arrive the day before I need it here."
"This company is the biggest FRAUD !!!!! I ordered a $100 + gift box for my daughter for Hanukkah that NEVER arrived I couldn’t reach them by phone and had to jump through hoops to get my credit card company to finally reimburse me My daughter never got her basket and spent Hanukkah alone without all of the goodies I sent her STILL OUTRAGED DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!! Never an apology either RUDE!!!!! and fraudulent company Emailed with prior owner who confirmed constant complaints !!! Please check out the yelp reviews!!!!!"
"Terrible customer service. No communication, no replies to emails. I ordered a mezzuzah which took months to arrive. When I called after 6 weeks, the person answering the phone was rude. She couldn't give me any idea when it would be available but at my insistence, agreed to find out and let me know. No phone call. It did show up a few weeks later. As in other reviews, they charged me up front. I'm starting to wonder if part of the way they make money is to collect fees in advance and then delay ordering and payment to the third parties that actually provide the goods... I will not be ordering from them again."
"Especially on conversions to Judaism!"
"I ordered some items for my granddaughter for Passover. The website said guaranteed delivery by Passover. I called the day before Passover and was first told it had been shipped out, then was told it was being shipped that day and I would have it the next day (Friday-Passover started that evening). On Friday, I checked the website and it said "processing". I called again and gave all my information and was told someone would call me back on Friday. No one did. I also sent an email that hasn't been answered. I called again on Monday and was told my call would be flagged as important so someone would call me that day. No call and when I called at 4:30, I got a recording with the hours and then they hung up. Meanwhile my credit card was charged in full the day I placed the order. This is a terrible company to deal with."
"I placed an order in the end of February for an item I needed for my wedding. The company charged my card date of order purchase and failed to ship out item. The week of the wedding I was calling and emailing without any responses or communication from the company. It was extremely disappointing and frustrating. I am still in process of the dispute with no item sent, we are in the end of March and 4 days away from my wedding. Inexcusable and a warning to fellow judaica shoppers."
"Have called and emailed numerous times with no response. Ordered 3 items, received one. Pretty annoyed. Will be cancelling the charges with my credit card company."
"I ordered two items and paid for 3 day shipping. Only one item came. I left a message with someone on the phone and sent two emails to their help account. They don't answer the phone and no one has responded in 3 days. They have stolen my money and made for a miserable experience. Do not patronize this group and tell all of your friends on social media. I have never experienced anything like this. I wish I saw this site first I never would have placed an order. A scam for sure."
"NO RESPONSES TO MY E-MAILS. CANNOT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE. YOU TOOK MY MONEY. WHERE IS MY PRODUCT??? HOW DO WE GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU??? IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER READING THIS REVIEW - RUN!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!"
"If I could give 0 starts I would. No one answers the phone and it’s impossible to get a response through email. They have no idea where my purchase is or the status of it. Don’t buy from here!!"
"Cannot get them to answer phone or email. Lost package and need help locating. No response so far. Yes, as others have said--horrible company."
"What a horrible company. I sent in my stomping glass to be made into candlesticks. They gave me the wrong address and then never contacted me back after I sent in my glass. I have called several times but it always goes to a message and then hangs up. They never answer their e-mails. I will never buy anything from them again. I will be cancelling the payment on my credit card and reporting to BBB."
"Everything went wrong Inam reporting this company to the BBB and cancelled my visa payment to them Still not sure they are legitimate My daughter never got her Hanukkah care package for college yet it was confirmed as delivered 10 days ago They never answer their phone I have sent 6 emails and no response And when I called the number on my Visa Statement next to the charge some random guy name Shlomo answered saying that Judaica.com changed their number but hasn’t updated it yet????? Really!!! What kind of business doesn’t have a phone number? I am so frustrated and mostly sad that my daughter didn’t get her care package Highly recommend DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY I have now wasted hours on it and all for naught!"
"This has to be the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. We received a gift and saw on the website you must contact customer service to receive a # to include with your return. I contacted Judaica.com via their website and by phone, left multiple messages, and was NEVER contacted. I had to then follow up twice via email and phone, to get one email back saying they will deduct the shipping cost from my credit, so I answer back asking for a label, and now 5 days later, STILL no one has contacted me. Now unfortunately left with a duplicate gift that we can't return because this company's customer service is the worst I've ever seen. Legitimately the worst company I've ever experienced and would recommend you stay away."
"I ordered a wall hanging for $120.00; however, when it arrived this afternoon the enclosed invoice was for $55.00. In the past, I have emailed and phoned them with poor results. They never answered my previous email and when I phoned them, their represented told me that she had referred my concerns to other departments. The bottom line is that no one ever called me back. I tried to call them this afternoon about the price discrepancy on my purchase during their normal business hours and no one was available to take my call. I left a message and was never called back. Based on my experience with this company, I recommend that you avoid doing business with them at allcosts, and go elsewhere."
"If I could give this company a negative star number I would. This is the worst customer service I have received to memory, I was provided tracking numbers that do not work in the link they provide; I am told items are in stock only to have them sent separately so there is extra shipping cost to me!! I was not informed of this, it was just done. I had to contact my bank to stop any further charges to my VISA to stop this unethical practice from continuing. To add insult to injury, they would send me a link to ask how I liked a specific product, a product I had not received yet and am still waiting to receive. I will NEVER order from this company again, and if you are thinking of ordering from them, be very aware they have questionable business ethics and morals. I will continue to purchase items from Israel, but not from this company ever again."
"Ordered expensive gold necklace for deathly sick family member in ICU in Tel Aviv and gift to have 2-3 days shipping and it's taken over 2 weeks to arrive with no tracking or justification."
"I've ordered from them several times and each time they say something is in stock and it takes weeks before I find out it's backordered or no longer manufactured."
Judaica is rated 3.48 based on 127 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!