Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Nice selection of items and fairly priced. I received my order within a few days and I am very happy with my order. Exactly what I was expecting. Thank you.
Order your products from: JudaicaWebStore.com They are supper! I have never had an issue. Judaica.com Do Not order from! I received my product empty and in a used box. It was anointing oil. It was not broken in the box or the oil would have been all over the box. They put it in an old used box that had torn material. Also, the bottle had crude around it and the stick that was broken.
I ordered various items from this company. The shipment took forever. The company was very difficult to get ahold of, never responds to any emails. When they finally responded after a long time they told me that the order was back ordered so they would ship it out express to me. It did finally arrive express mail, and that was nice of them. But... unfortunately the product was broken. It was not packaged well. I could hear the broken glass as I unpacked it. Now... again they are not returning my emails. I am really bummed because their products are really beautiful. This company needs to invest in some good customer services and some good packaging. In the meantime, I never got the Kiddush Cup I ordered, and I won't get a refund either because I can't get ahold of anyone. I learned a valuable lesson. From now going forward... I will only shop Amazon!
Thank you for your review.
I apologize that we have not been easy to contact. We would be more than happy to solve this issue for you.
Please give us a call at 1-888-765-5620 or send us an email at help@judaica.com
Ordered a men's bracelet that was 2 inches shorter than advertised. They never offered to replace it, just said send it back. They would not pay for the shipping so it cost me $22 dollars and I have nothing to show for it. Poor customer service and there is no way that bracelet would fit a mans wrist unless he was under 100 pounds. After seeing this page of reviews, I am obviously not the only one that has had problems!
My husband and I registered for our wedding with Judaica.com; I really wish I had read these other reviews first and registered elsewhere. We've had issues with almost every order. Either we received the order but had zero way of knowing who it was from, or the order just never arrived. Every time we've had an issue, it's taken multiple phone calls, emails, and facebook messages to get any sort of response, and the response is usually "yes we agree that's not up to our standards, we'll take care of it and get back to you immediately" and then we never receive any sort of follow up. The worst is that we sent in our broken wedding glass to have them create a piece of artwork SIX MONTHS AGO and still have not gotten anything back (except for 'yes that's far too long. We'll reach out to the artist and get back to you' and yet we have heard nothing). I'm genuinely concerned that we'll never get it back (even though it's been paid for).
In July 2018 I ordered a gift bible for $42. When it arrived it was obvious it had been used, and was also missing the giftbox that was advertised. I called and was told to return it, which I did immediately, and have the USPS tracking to prove they received it back. Have called them 6 times, receiving an assurance each time that the check is in the mail. It is now 6 months since I returned it and have yet to receive a refund!
Great Job Judaica.com!
Agree with the other reviewers. I placed an order for a bat mitzvah present seventeen days before the bat mitzvah. I received an email saying my order had been received. Ten days in I had not heard anything, so I emailed and asked where the order was na when it would be shipped. It was then I received an email saying, "...we switched over systems and some of the artist created piece orders were lost in the process." This was only in response to MY email asking for order status. They did not reach out to me to let me know this. There was no expected ship date or any other information. Although I try to shop small and local, I ordered the same item from (you know who) and had it in two days!!! Judaica cancelled my order, but have not yet refunded my money. Extremely poor customer service and customer communication. I will not order form this group again!
We ordered a specific ketubah that our daughter wanted for her wedding. It was ordered 6 weeks before the wedding. The website said "one week delivery for non personalized "...10 days before the wedding it had not arrived. We called and were told that it was the artist who held it up. We went to another supplier who got us the ketubah in two days. When the second supplier called the artist to make the order they indicated that Judaica.com had just ordered in that morning. DO NOT use this company. Not only did they not apologize but they just do not care.
I called and asked when I would receive my order. Picked items that were filtered by things in stock and ships immediately. My package is on the way and will arrive the day before I need it here.
This company is the biggest FRAUD !!!!! I ordered a $100 + gift box for my daughter for Hanukkah that NEVER arrived I couldn’t reach them by phone and had to jump through hoops to get my credit card company to finally reimburse me My daughter never got her basket and spent Hanukkah alone without all of the goodies I sent her STILL OUTRAGED DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!! Never an apology either RUDE!!!!! and fraudulent company Emailed with prior owner who confirmed constant complaints !!! Please check out the yelp reviews!!!!!
Terrible customer service. No communication, no replies to emails. I ordered a mezzuzah which took months to arrive. When I called after 6 weeks, the person answering the phone was rude. She couldn't give me any idea when it would be available but at my insistence, agreed to find out and let me know. No phone call. It did show up a few weeks later. As in other reviews, they charged me up front. I'm starting to wonder if part of the way they make money is to collect fees in advance and then delay ordering and payment to the third parties that actually provide the goods... I will not be ordering from them again.
Especially on conversions to Judaism!
I ordered some items for my granddaughter for Passover. The website said guaranteed delivery by Passover. I called the day before Passover and was first told it had been shipped out, then was told it was being shipped that day and I would have it the next day (Friday-Passover started that evening). On Friday, I checked the website and it said "processing". I called again and gave all my information and was told someone would call me back on Friday. No one did. I also sent an email that hasn't been answered. I called again on Monday and was told my call would be flagged as important so someone would call me that day. No call and when I called at 4:30, I got a recording with the hours and then they hung up. Meanwhile my credit card was charged in full the day I placed the order. This is a terrible company to deal with.
I placed an order in the end of February for an item I needed for my wedding. The company charged my card date of order purchase and failed to ship out item. The week of the wedding I was calling and emailing without any responses or communication from the company. It was extremely disappointing and frustrating. I am still in process of the dispute with no item sent, we are in the end of March and 4 days away from my wedding. Inexcusable and a warning to fellow judaica shoppers.
Have called and emailed numerous times with no response. Ordered 3 items, received one. Pretty annoyed. Will be cancelling the charges with my credit card company.
I ordered two items and paid for 3 day shipping. Only one item came. I left a message with someone on the phone and sent two emails to their help account. They don't answer the phone and no one has responded in 3 days. They have stolen my money and made for a miserable experience. Do not patronize this group and tell all of your friends on social media. I have never experienced anything like this. I wish I saw this site first I never would have placed an order. A scam for sure.
NO RESPONSES TO MY E-MAILS. CANNOT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE. YOU TOOK MY MONEY. WHERE IS MY PRODUCT??? HOW DO WE GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU??? IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER READING THIS REVIEW - RUN!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!
If I could give 0 starts I would. No one answers the phone and it’s impossible to get a response through email. They have no idea where my purchase is or the status of it. Don’t buy from here!!
Cannot get them to answer phone or email. Lost package and need help locating. No response so far. Yes, as others have said--horrible company.
What a horrible company. I sent in my stomping glass to be made into candlesticks. They gave me the wrong address and then never contacted me back after I sent in my glass. I have called several times but it always goes to a message and then hangs up. They never answer their e-mails. I will never buy anything from them again. I will be cancelling the payment on my credit card and reporting to BBB.
Judaica.com is rated 3.41 based on 133 reviews