Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Everything arrived in time for Hanukkah. Yeah! Customer service was amazing when they contacted me about a product that had sold out. Made every effort to find a suitable replacement. Courteous and friendly. Happy customer from Canada.
Quality great. A bit pricey, but I am happy to support Judaica.
Our custom order was delivered within the time frame we requested. The Elijah’s cup came beautifully and securely wrapped. It was a success Bar Mitzvah gift.
Service was excellent. Shabbat candles arrived in time to light them.
Products arrived as ordered Service was excellent
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Easy ordering. Reasonable price as well.
Though we ordered rather late, our large-print haggadahs (haggadot?) arrived in great condition before the first night of Passover, just as promised. Would definitely order again!
I ordered beautiful handmade Chanukah candles from Judaica. Judaica sent me an email saying the candles were out of stock. Judaica gave me the option to buy a different item, or they would refund me and cancel my order. I chose to be refunded and cancel my order. Judaica was quick in refunding me no questions asked, and they sent a refund confirmation email which I had requested. Quick and easy refund gets five stars.
Products arrived promptly and in good condition. BTW, the green candy frogs (white chocolate) looked amazing on my seder dessert plate.
When we received one item broken, we requested a replacement and received it promptly.
Have been looking for Barton's Almond Kisses and had no luck finding them until Judaica.com. They bring back fond memories of Passover from many years past and it is wonderful that you had them in stock and shipped in plenty of time for the holiday.
Easy process with quick response.
Very good. Very pleased.
i found exactly what I was looking for. It came quickly and was even nicer than i thought..
Both orders I placed with Judaica.com arrived very quickly and the items (books) arrived in perfect condition along with their slipcases. Eagerly looking forward to the next few orders I'll be placing.
My Tallit came on time and in good shape
Ordered sterling silver ring less than two weeks ago, and received it a couple days ago. The price was great, delivery was right on the mark.
Our friends absolutely loved the "bashert" painting we bought for their 50th anniversary! It arrived on time and went up on their wall immediately.
We are so glad to hear your friends love the painting you purchased from us, thank you for the fantastic feedback!
Love their selection!
My shipment arrived in time. It had been packed well, arrived in perfect condition Thank you
We are incredibly grateful that you took your time to leave us a five-star review, thank you!
Amazing customer service. I spoke with a real person who made sure my requests were seen through and delivered. We love our mezuzahs!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!
Judaica.com is rated 3.8 based on 257 reviews