Jumbo Electronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumbo Electronics
Live Chat

Tell us how Jumbo Electronics made you happy
Please do not deal with this company or their sales team they will scam you out of your money!!!! I have not gotten what I paid for , not a tracking number ,not even a receipt, they have scammed me out of $700 and continuing to ask for more when I havent even recieved my package. What type of business is this?? There sales manager Mr Ryan or " John Anyachukwu " I have asked for a Refund of my money and I was told No! Now I'm publicly asking for my money and am willing to take legal action. Where's my Refund?? Or Send me what I paid for!!!! IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THIS PLEASE COME FOWARD !!!! THIS IS A SCAM AND WE MUST STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING TO THE NEXT!!!!
I ordered a TV from carrefour. The TV was meant to be delivered on 4th Feb. I even agreed to pay AED 150 extra when the guys would arrive to install my TV as the agent said that it would be delivered quicker. I had travel plans on 5th Feb and have had to move this only cause of this delay. I’ve called jumbo so many times and they say it’s high priority but didn’t even have the decency to call back. So annoyed and never going to use this place ever again.
Jumbo Electronics is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews