JUMIA Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact JUMIA?

Tell us how JUMIA made you happy

Telephone
25 - 26 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I am really not satisfied with this service. Even after calling the customer service and updating the phone number to contact stating my reasons, I am still facing the challenge. Should I start by saying I wasn't surprise considering how the lady that picked my call spoke to me now I'm being faced with this. I always order from Jumia but I hardly get an excellent service and trust me this might be my last with you guys. It's very stressful with you guys."
Are you JUMIA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"In all sincerity Jumia need to train their staff on how to be professional, how to handle dissatisfied customers, how to speak to customers, generally customer service delivery is more than just picking calls. How can a customer care representative be rude to the extent of dropping my call. As if that wasn't enough same was done to my sister even I gave her the number to call and explain better with the item delivery. I am really not surprise at the attitude of staff and poor service delivery but disappointed because I decided to try again after I got a call from Jumia and was lied to that the services are better. I have spent over 45mins(International call) together speaking with different reps and pick up center just for an item of #3,000. Seriously this is crazy and unhealthy for a business. Believe me this is certainly the LAST and I will NEVER encourage anyone I know both locally and international to shop on JUMIA."
"Everything Jumia related is poooooooooooooooooooor! Jumia Food - terrible, Jumia shopping, heart wrenching, Jumia Global - scam! Anything Jumia can frustrate the hell out of you! Sometimes, I wonder if these guys are learners...it's like they're not sure of what they're doing!!"
"I love Jumia because of their prompt delivery and the good return policy they offer for products that you want to return."
"I returned a phone on the 18th of last month (December 2018),and they have refused to refund my money since then.i have no phone and no money.jumia please refund my money.the phone had serious battery issues which was not supposed to be so since the battery was 5000mah.turns mtn numbers to Chinese numbers and the speaker makes weird noises.please give me my money jumia"
"My complaint is about a delivery agent called St Peters at Gwagwalada pick up station. He was supposed to deliver my item before at my door step, he called that I should pick it at the junction to my house bit I tried telling him he was to bring it to me bit hr switched off his phone. I went to where he was and told him I wasn't happy with the arrangement and he ended up not giving me me item becos I told him because I didn't want trouble I would have told him to take it back to his office. He insisted he wants to see the trouble and drove off with my item and I went home without the Item. St Peters is a very rude and arrogant agent, he knows he cant be penalized that was why he behaved the way he did. I am not happy at all. Though, I called the customer care and they apologised."
"The take prepay when they cannot deliver!!!!"
"By my own experience, they have good relationship with their customers. I am satisfied with the the products i bought from them. The most exciting part of it is that they would contact their customers frequently to apologize for any complain made by a customer and to update the customer on the state of their requested products in terms of delivery. They are simply wonderful."
"Highly disappointed at the qualities of the clothes (a gown and a skirt) delivered to me. The quality i saw in the sample pictures wasn't what i got. The pictures posted on the Jumia site were very deceptive."
"Prices are affordable"
"The efficiency in Jumia is beyond anything an ordinary physical shop can offer.Excellent customer service,timely delivery,Great communication skills,name it. Keep up!"
"i have shopped in Jumia severally, and every time they communicate efficiently and their delivery is excellent, good customer service and am really happy. Kudos Jumia"
"Their return policy is so shitty! They sold a freezer that’s not in good condition, they took it away and brought it back with the same problem, telling me their quality team has certified it has working perfectly. It’s been 7 weeks now and the issue is still not resolved. I’m requesting for my money back but they are not willing to give it back. I’d rather stick with Konga.com"
"I ordered for two items, Electric kettle and Iron with my voucher. here in this site, you wrote that you deliver on Saturdays(weekends), Previous items i have purchase was also delivered to me on Saturdays(weekends), But since last week Monday, one Ighoyota Simon have refused to deliver my items, One Afolabi James also ignored my complaint after 10mins call to customer care, in fact each time i called was a waste of time. i have written several mails yet to no avail. Please i want my items to be delivered to me. I work at Lekki and live at Festac, i only receive my orders at my home on Saturdays so i can inspect them. I really don't understand why this bad customer services."
"I want to give me a product in order to make it famous"
"they are very swift in their response and deliver at exact.."
"Good ecommerce site for africa"
"It's the best"
"very swift n precise they are.."
"Quick delivery and affordable prices and best discounts on their products"
JUMIA is rated 3.28 based on 25 reviews