JUMIA Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend JUMIA
9PM
9PM

Tell us how JUMIA made you happy

"Highly disappointed at the qualities of the clothes (a gown and a skirt) delivered to me. The quality i saw in the sample pictures wasn't what i got. The pictures posted on the Jumia site were very deceptive."
Are you JUMIA? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JUMIA receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The efficiency in Jumia is beyond anything an ordinary physical shop can offer.Excellent customer service,timely delivery,Great communication skills,name it. Keep up!"
"i have shopped in Jumia severally, and every time they communicate efficiently and their delivery is excellent, good customer service and am really happy. Kudos Jumia"
"Their return policy is so shitty! They sold a freezer that’s not in good condition, they took it away and brought it back with the same problem, telling me their quality team has certified it has working perfectly. It’s been 7 weeks now and the issue is still not resolved. I’m requesting for my money back but they are not willing to give it back. I’d rather stick with Konga.com"
"I ordered for two items, Electric kettle and Iron with my voucher. here in this site, you wrote that you deliver on Saturdays(weekends), Previous items i have purchase was also delivered to me on Saturdays(weekends), But since last week Monday, one Ighoyota Simon have refused to deliver my items, One Afolabi James also ignored my complaint after 10mins call to customer care, in fact each time i called was a waste of time. i have written several mails yet to no avail. Please i want my items to be delivered to me. I work at Lekki and live at Festac, i only receive my orders at my home on Saturdays so i can inspect them. I really don't understand why this bad customer services."
"I want to give me a product in order to make it famous"
"they are very swift in their response and deliver at exact.."
"Good ecommerce site for africa"
"It's the best"
"very swift n precise they are.."
"Quick delivery and affordable prices and best discounts on their products"
"Reliable business partner. Quick in delivery and affordable goods"
"They deliver as well expected"
Oj
"Discounts and quick delivery"
"I ordered for a smart phone in 2016 as mine was damaged, I waited patiently for weeks, they sent me message that I should get my money ready as their agent will soon come to deliver ,only for me to call the agent and was disappointed. He said he was never assigned to deliver any phone to me. I was so disappointed after waiting for so long, though their customer care apologised, but then, I was already disappointed."
"Very fast on order updates and delivery"
JUMIA is rated 3.88 based on 16 reviews