Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"The gentleman were very polite and efficient. I will recommend Just Junk to my friends."
"The service I received was 10+. thus was the 3rd time I gave used this service and totally recommend them. The customer service is by far a 10+ . Called when they said they would and kept appointment on the exact time . I can't say enough good about thus company and they great guys on the road . Thank you for amazing service Linda"
"Great company! They made the job super easy! I am a repeat customer and will continue to be!!"
"Great workers providing timely service."
"Really great service. Thanks to David and Travis! They did a fantastic job!"
"Arrived on time; gave a reasonable estimate; worked efficiently."
"Great job...great service, very diligent"
"I was quite pleased with the whole process from setting up the appt with Dylan and then Cody and Noah (if memory serves me right) came right on time August 24 calling ahead. They were very organized and efficient as well as being personable and caring. Would definitely call again."
"It was what I expected, courteous, polite, clean and very professional with their job. If needed I was use them again. Thank You..."
"As always the service was great"
"Professional, affordable and reliable service."
"The Just Junk men were very pleasant and friendly. They handled my items with care and were receptive when I mentioned which items were to be donated and which were not."
"I have used Just Junk on 2 occasions and found the service excellent. The men who pick up have always been very helpful and courteous."
"The two guys that came to do the job were very professional in every way. A job well done."
"The two guys who arrived were totally courteous and efficient and the big tree branches, etc. were cleaned up quickly. Would definitely use Just Junk again."
"Always a pleasurable experience .... thanks again!"
"The Just Junk team was great. They arrived when they said they would, provided a fair price for removal and finished the job efficiently."
Just Junk is rated 4.80 based on 950 reviews