JUST Water Reviews

Anika Brantley
JUST Water 5 star review on 18th March 2021
JUST Water 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Blake Herren
Best water on the market!
This is probably one of the most refreshing bottles of water you could get. I look forward to seeing a larger variety of flavors but right lemon is definitely the best for me!
So refreshing and love the bottle design too!
The water is good however delivery takes forever
I ordered water and it said that it would take a week to be delivered and it’s been over that and it still shows that it’s still hasn’t even left the area. There’s no update or anything on it.
I’ve had 7 order confirmations in the past month but zero water deliveries. 😭😫 My emails are met with automated messages about a supply shortage. Sadly had to cancel my subscription.
It’s very expensive compared to other water I’ve purchased. Also, the shipping takes a lot longer than expected. I was notified that it would be delivered within a week of me placing the order, and it wasn’t. Then I went in to check the updated status, and now it’s not showing a new delivery date at all. I want an option that is better for the planet and better my family, but I need something affordable and more convenient.
My recurring order for this month has not arrived.
The only thing that couple of time I have got one or two bottles of water empty. I dont know why but it is a flaw. Thank you!
I’ve been waiting on my recurring shipment for over 4 weeks and now I was charged for my next shipment...I’ve emailed and called at nauseam and cannot get a decent response. I offer these waters to
my patients at my clinic and being out has not looked good.

I would not recommend Just water if you need something reliable with professional customer service.
I have not received my shipment from 1 week ago then I charged for a reaccuring shipment and still haven’t received tracking on first shipment
I haven't receivedmywater in weeks
I moved from Pennsylvania to Florida and I couldn’t find this water anymore. So I ordered online I love it .
The water is always refreshing, and it's reassuring to know I'm getting good quality spring water when our tap water isn't ideal.
The packaging is very nice, love that it is not plastic since I am putting that water through my mothers stomach tube I needed a water I could trust.
Not only is JUST the best tasting water, it is the best for the environment. Nothing more needs to be said. Thank you JUST for all that you do.
Worst customer service.
Wonderful water. I love the mint flavor and I am very picky about my water. I think I will try the other flavors but mint is my absolute favorite.
Rather ordinary tasting water. Not better than my tap water. Only was intending to buy it once to support Jaden Smith. Certainly not worth the $17 I paid.
The absolute BEST water!