JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
Never received my order.....no explanation as to why.
I have yet to receive my order (recurring every two weeks) of April 8, 2021, and my next order is due for purchase this week. What's happening JUST WATER?
I was delivered a box and all but four containers were either empty or leaking. I'm waiting to see how the ordeal is taken care of, so far so good with dealing with the company in regard to this matter.
I received the wrong order, order lemon mint 16.9 oz, and received the regular spring water 11.2 oz. Email sent
I have cancelled my recurring order based on recent dissatisfaction with shipping. The water cartons were placed in a plastic bag and then in an unmarked box. They arrived damaged and leaking.
Great product horrible customer service. Can’t talk to anyone. I have over $1,000 in orders with you and they are not shipped yet, but you took the money. For the past three months you have substituted Mint or Regular water for my Lemon orders without warning. If your product wasn’t good you’d be out of business. Makes me want to start my own water company if this is the level of competition. I have also for years always had issues with damages goods that I never bothered to notify or ask for credit, but now I see I probably should have.
Hello Robert, Thank you for reaching out to us! We are so sorry to hear about these issues, but would say that yes - definitely please notify us about any damaged orders you receive so we can file claims with our shipping partners for them! We see our Customer Service team has also emailed you back regarding your most recent order questions. Please feel free to follow up there if you have further queries for us.
The lemon water is great...when I get it. So far in a 3 month subscription the first two months I was sent plain water, and when I informed JUST water about this no attempt to correct or compensate for the mix up to me was made, just an apology (fine), and this, the 3rd month I was sent a tracking number on the 5th, and according to the tracking number FedEx still hasn't even received the package, all that's happened is a shipping label has been created, so now over a week later (today is the 13th) I still haven't received my order that I usually get during the first week of the month (it hasn't even shipped!). I wouldn't normally bother writing a review regarding this, but JUST water sent me a request for a review before they have sent me a response to my inquiry about my where my water is this month.... So in summation, lemon water is tasty, but in 3-months of paying for lemon water through the subscription service I have yet to actually receive it...
Hello Alfred, Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for any delay on our Customer Service team's behalf. We do see they did reach out to you about your most recent order since then, although we understand your frustration. Please feel free to follow up on that email if you have any more concerns and they would be happy to assist.
Thank you for the timely delivery of the excellent water. It has a fresh taste and came at a time of a health crisis when it was vital that I increase my intake.
The rim of the bottle is a little too sharp.
Website for customer service needs work - you almost miss the icon for updating or accessing account information (and THAT assumes you arrive at the appropriate site which is different from the marketing site). Changing account information is problematic to say the least, as I checked and changed info for three months and STILL had delivery to old address. Love the water, but unsure it's worth the hassle.
Love the mint but it's hard to find. Would love strawberry 🍓 as a flavor.
Just Water tastes delicious, I appreciate that water isn't supposed to have a taste, but other bottled waters have a milky aftertaste. The bottles are easy to stack. And it feels very nice knowing that the company is supporting local infrastructure and the environment. It is the next best thing to tap water (unfortunately, my tap water comes out dark brown).
Somehow I was subscribed to order automatically every two days! I love the water but guys please check your subscriptions.
Tastes amazing and majorly reduces my carbon footprint, as I used to typically use and throw away 5-7 water bottles every day.
My credit card has been charged twice already for a twice a month delivery and I still haven’t received the deliveries. If the order is on back order then don’t charge me until they are physically shipped already.
Hello Cynthia, Thank you for reaching out to us! If you haven't already, please feel free to email sayhello@justwater.com so our customer service team can look into this. We sincerely regret the aggravation of delayed shipments. However if you'd like to modify your subscription at all we would be happy to assist.
This is probably one of the most refreshing bottles of water you could get. I look forward to seeing a larger variety of flavors but right lemon is definitely the best for me!
The water is good however delivery takes forever
I ordered water and it said that it would take a week to be delivered and it’s been over that and it still shows that it’s still hasn’t even left the area. There’s no update or anything on it.
I’ve had 7 order confirmations in the past month but zero water deliveries. 😭😫 My emails are met with automated messages about a supply shortage. Sadly had to cancel my subscription.
It’s very expensive compared to other water I’ve purchased. Also, the shipping takes a lot longer than expected. I was notified that it would be delivered within a week of me placing the order, and it wasn’t. Then I went in to check the updated status, and now it’s not showing a new delivery date at all. I want an option that is better for the planet and better my family, but I need something affordable and more convenient.
JUST Water is rated 4.28 based on 544 reviews