JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
Two for the bottles were open and one was fully empty this was my second time ordering won’t be ordering again
Where is the actual order? I have yet to receive my shipment.
March 30th water was damaged with FedEx I reported it.Itwas never replaced or money reimbursed
Never received my order.....no explanation as to why.
I love your product but user experience on your website is terrible and I still have not received my order placed on 4/29.
UNHAPPY with Service
Package showed up damaged I emailed pictures have had no response
Water never delivered
I haven't got my order in a month! Please send my order
I love Just Water and I loved it so much, I ordered a 24 pack on April 6th. It is now April 27th, and I have yet to receive my shipment. I tracked my order and saw that it would arrive on April 13th. When I did not receive it, I checked the shipping status again and saw that shipping was pending. I then reached out asking for an estimate on shipping date, and received a general message saying that it would arrive 7-10 business days.
No one will email or call me back 2814358534. Missing water
I have yet to receive my order (recurring every two weeks) of April 8, 2021, and my next order is due for purchase this week. What's happening JUST WATER?
I was delivered a box and all but four containers were either empty or leaking. I'm waiting to see how the ordeal is taken care of, so far so good with dealing with the company in regard to this matter.
I have cancelled my recurring order based on recent dissatisfaction with shipping. The water cartons were placed in a plastic bag and then in an unmarked box. They arrived damaged and leaking.
My order has yet to be delivered.
Great product horrible customer service. Can’t talk to anyone. I have over $1,000 in orders with you and they are not shipped yet, but you took the money. For the past three months you have substituted Mint or Regular water for my Lemon orders without warning. If your product wasn’t good you’d be out of business. Makes me want to start my own water company if this is the level of competition. I have also for years always had issues with damages goods that I never bothered to notify or ask for credit, but now I see I probably should have.
Hello Robert, Thank you for reaching out to us! We are so sorry to hear about these issues, but would say that yes - definitely please notify us about any damaged orders you receive so we can file claims with our shipping partners for them! We see our Customer Service team has also emailed you back regarding your most recent order questions. Please feel free to follow up there if you have further queries for us.
Somehow I was subscribed to order automatically every two days! I love the water but guys please check your subscriptions.
My credit card has been charged twice already for a twice a month delivery and I still haven’t received the deliveries. If the order is on back order then don’t charge me until they are physically shipped already.
Hello Cynthia, Thank you for reaching out to us! If you haven't already, please feel free to email sayhello@justwater.com so our customer service team can look into this. We sincerely regret the aggravation of delayed shipments. However if you'd like to modify your subscription at all we would be happy to assist.
I’ve had 7 order confirmations in the past month but zero water deliveries. 😭😫 My emails are met with automated messages about a supply shortage. Sadly had to cancel my subscription.
My recurring order for this month has not arrived.
JUST Water is rated 4.27 based on 543 reviews