JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
water is good, service is bad.
The water is good but the shipping is slow and frustrating. I bought it on auto ship, and this is my 2nd month and I plan to cancel.
I love the water, but I should’ve received my order a few days ago and I haven’t received it CS said because i ordered when it was low on stock which it made me upset because they said it could take time to get the order...
Hello this is the second time I have ordered from just water last month it all came in good condition but the shipping took a little longer which is understandable but this month it was faster and several of the bottles came broken and empty I think I would rather wait longer for good products than paying that much for water that comes half gone already
We love the brand and the product. However, as a business trying promote and resell this excellent product it is not cost effective and amending order and delivery schedules are not intuitive on the site. Minimum orders for wholesale accounts are way to large.
On Feb 26: received my order and it is not the variety pack which is what I ordered. My invoice #42366. Not sure what else I need to do to get the correct order. I was told I’d receive the variety pack and to expect it within 7-10 business days. It’s March 28 and I have yet to receive what I ordered. Thank you for your attention. Tracy Ivy Owens
Love the water itself! It's been a week since I received shipping notice for my authorship order yet it looks like it's never been received by FedEx, so I assume you send the info prematurely and don't really have the stock available to ship? When you do this, it's like a tease. Your water is pending shipment is what it should say......... Order #43701
The water tastes great but I didn't receive the variety pack like I ordered. I only got the plain water.
I love the water. I love the concept. I love the delivery program. I do not like the sharp edge of the area your lips touch to drink. Dealbreaker.
I love these water products and everything the company stands for. My first order was perfect. But the reason why I’m only giving 3 stars this time around is that my package of 12 1 liter spring water was leaking all over the place. The cartons were damaged. The 24 pack of mint infused water was intact. Other than that, I’d give 5 stars.
Hi Caitlin, Thank you for letting us know about your most recent order. If you haven't already, please reach out to sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can work to fix this for you.
I was Expecting a different taste with the lemon water.
I really like that the water is good and that it does come in an eco friendly container, but at least 1/3 of the bottles would consistently come damaged from shipping.
Hi Gina, So sorry to hear you've been having this issue with your regular shipments! If you haven't already please email sayhello@justwater.com so that our customer service team can assist in fixing this for you.
BETTER COMUNICATION
I want to keep supporting this brand, but several of my cases of water have arrived damaged in the last few months. Waiting on a response from the last damaged shipment.
The water is great! Unfortunately, a few of my bottles were bust upon delivery. I noticed after I opened the box. There was still water in the cartridge so I consumed the busted cartridges first
I thought it would have more of a fresh lemon taste.
Tastes very good and fresh.
Love the water. Packaging for delivery is not up to par. FedEx destroys the box because water leaks
My last two shipments have had a leaching taste strangely. If they’re not super cold there’s a strange taste. It’s very disappointing.
LOVE THE WATER. but with my delivery one of the liter waters I order was broken at the top and the box was soaked of water through both boxes when delivered.
JUST Water is rated 4.27 based on 543 reviews