Just Water Reviews

Ebony Pridgen
Just Water 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Ebony Pridgen
Just Water 5 star review on 25th December 2020
The water tastes great but I didn't receive the variety pack like I ordered. I only got the plain water.
I love the water. I love the concept. I love the delivery program. I do not like the sharp edge of the area your lips touch to drink. Dealbreaker.
I love these water products and everything the company stands for. My first order was perfect. But the reason why I’m only giving 3 stars this time around is that my package of 12 1 liter spring water was leaking all over the place. The cartons were damaged. The 24 pack of mint infused water was intact. Other than that, I’d give 5 stars.
Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent order. If you haven't already, please reach out to sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can work to fix this for you.
I was Expecting a different taste with the lemon water.
I really like that the water is good and that it does come in an eco friendly container, but at least 1/3 of the bottles would consistently come damaged from shipping.
Hi Gina,

So sorry to hear you've been having this issue with your regular shipments! If you haven't already please email sayhello@justwater.com so that our customer service team can assist in fixing this for you.
BETTER COMUNICATION
I want to keep supporting this brand, but several of my cases of water have arrived damaged in the last few months. Waiting on a response from the last damaged shipment.
The water is great! Unfortunately, a few of my bottles were bust upon delivery. I noticed after I opened the box. There was still water in the cartridge so I consumed the busted cartridges first
I thought it would have more of a fresh lemon taste.
Tastes very good and fresh.
Love the water. Packaging for delivery is not up to par. FedEx destroys the box because water leaks
My last two shipments have had a leaching taste strangely. If they’re not super cold there’s a strange taste. It’s very disappointing.
LOVE THE WATER. but with my delivery one of the liter waters I order was broken at the top and the box was soaked of water through both boxes when delivered.
I don't know, because my order hasn't arrived yet.
The regular Just water takes a little while to get accustomed to, it's great really cold. The infused waters are sadly terrible!!!
My son and husband tried the blackberry and told me it wasn't enjoyable... I thought they were exaggerating. They are actually the ones that usually enjoy flavored waters. I tried the lemon, it tasted like I was drinking a cleaning product! The vapor plus a dash of essential oil and addition of botanical extract seems to be too much!!! Unfortunately, I threw out one of the boxes before realizing how bad this product is! So I can't even return them. Also, the infused waters seem to be in some type of plastic, not the same carton as the regular Just water.

I will try to continue supporting the regular Just water as I appreciate the use of recycled and renewable resources.
Although the "write up, packaging and filtration" of this water seems great, I will most likely NOT buy again! My reasons; it's WAY OVER PRICED, the water itself goes totally FLAT as it cools to room temp AND the "flavored" water has almost NO varied taste than the plain water. I ordered, tried it, and that's it. No biggie.
You live and you learn.
God bless. 😇
Not sure yet how I feel about the taste although, the company philosophy, shipping and packaging are stellar. The water is extremely soft to my palate...a bit like Evian. Because we can’t drink our well water and the source of most other bottled waters are not to be trusted plus the packaging not being acceptable, I will continue buying Just. I love how they do business and what they represent. My taste buds will simply have to accept ! LOL
I really enjoy the water, but when I opened the shipping package, the inside of the box was wet. A few of the cartons were leaking. I'm not sure it was from shipping, but that was a disappointment
Weird customer service makes me less confident in your company, I called within your hours and no one answered
The website seriously needs some more TLC. Y'all were "out of stock" of every flavor for like 6 months prior to the Quarantine with absolutely no explanation why or if anything was returning. And it appears that the flavors I personally liked are not returning, again, with no explanation. Also, the regular sized plain waters were also gone for a really long time, not sure if they've returned yet. I had to buy a flavor I don't even like just to get anything delivered. What is the point in advertising products you aren't making?

I LOVED this brand, I love what you guys are standing for and helping the environment but get some more love in on sales and marketing please.
Just Water is rated 4.46 based on 367 reviews