Just Water Reviews

Just Water 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Mary Martha Shank
Just Water 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Christian Failla
This water is GREAT! I’ve always loved JUST and absolutely love the fact that I can now have this water shipped to my house. 10/10 recommended!!!
We love the fresh and pure taste of Just water. Plus - the container can be used to refill throughout the day.
I’m definitely repurchasing in the future!
I really love the packaging, the click top when opening and closing, and the clean and refreshing taste of Just water.
The water is delicious and is the perfect size. Even the design of the packaging gets me excited to drink it- haha! The only issue is the plastic spout. I used to have one or two of the 12 bottles leaking upon arrival, but in the last shipment about half of them had the glue coming off of the white plastic spout coming off (more and worse than usual) and were leaking. When that happens it makes it really difficult to pour and I feel like I waste money spilling water everywhere. I hope this resolves soon! Many thanks for taking our feedback into consideration.
I love these water products and everything the company stands for. My first order was perfect. But the reason why I’m only giving 3 stars this time around is that my package of 12 1 liter spring water was leaking all over the place. The cartons were damaged. The 24 pack of mint infused water was intact. Other than that, I’d give 5 stars.
Love what Just Water stands for. I purchased the mint infused water and I would have given 5 stars if the water had just a bit more mint flavor. It smells wonderful but could use more mint flavor. It reminds me of a weaker version of metromint water which is no longer sold. Mint is highly hydrating/refreshing especially for cancer patients who are having radiation and chemotherapy treatments. You should consider donating to cancer centers.
The water tastes great, ships on time, and fulfills a great mission. What more could I ask for? (I might even try some flavors next time.)
A lot of my water bottles came half empty with the cap broken :(
I love just water and what it stands for and i believe it’s the healthiest water that exists in the market but didn’t like that a lot of water bottles were broken.
GOOD
Just water is amazing!
L-O-V-E this water, the packaging, the sizes offered and everything about it!!! The creation, the story behind it and the taste of it!!! Also love when people say "what are you drinking?" and I get to say "JUST water, why?" Great job all!!!
Best water out there!!! Love every flavor , tangerine and lemon are my favorites . Very refreshing and perfect for me when I work out.
I have been looking for water that was not in a plastic bottle. When my daughter introduced me to Just Water I was ecstatic. Thank you Just Water for helping to save the environment as well as helping to protect us from BPAs are found in plastic water bottles.
I was Expecting a different taste with the lemon water.
The best way to drink water is with things like Mint and Lemon that are good for your gut. Keep up the good work you guys!
Love! I use this on my salon and all of my clients love it!
I used to hate water. Couldn't drink it. Until I found your infused flavors... And now it's all I drink! My body thanks you! But I really really really wish you would get the tangerine 🍊 back pleeeeeze!!! I haven't tried it, but love the cherry, blackberry, and lemon; but I need to get some tangerine in my life!! Thanks JUST!!
It’s more refreshing.