Just Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Water
Read Just Water Reviews
Love JUST Water! It’s the only water I drink. Smooth, pure taste and it’s food for the planet.
I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful the mint water is I have shared it with coworkers and they are hooked I’m just hoping it would be distributed in stores locally if not I will continue to purchase from your website thank you so much for bringing the mint water back love it!!!! I also love the lemon and blackberry. Didn’t think anything could top Fuji water but you did. My top 2 waters I buys
Love the water. Packaging for delivery is not up to par. FedEx destroys the box because water leaks
Best water! I drink nothing but JUST 💦 WATER
Just Water 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Best Tasting spring water
This water is AMAZING! Great water that’s great for the planet? WIN WIN!
The water is good, BUT all the cartons leaked, dripped when I took a sip. I do not think I’ll buy it again because of the leaking.
I am a huge water drinker. Adding natural flavor is a game changer. Will definitely buy again.
Good taste but the drinking part of container is to rough
Great taste and natural. I love the package!
Apparently, there’s no way to cancel your order. Or even change your order unless you’re adding something you can’t take away anything on your own. I’ve sent three emails and called twice and not one person has told me how to do this one person just sent Ignored my question and told me how to add something.
Love your products, Fast Delivery
My Great grandson thinks the water is for him ONLY! I think this is because it’s cute, square shaped, little (easy for him to handle) & blue!
You're JUST the BEST!
Liking this water and the delivery service! Only improvement would be larger qty or higher frequency
My only quarrel is one box I received was defected and I never received compensation
Hi Jonathan! We are sorry to hear you received a damaged shipment and for the experience. We will reach out via email shortly to look into this further and make it right!
I recently purchased five cases of the 33.8 ounces to my surprise after cutting open one of the bottles I noticed that the inside is aluminum which I would think guarantees freshness when you think about plastic bottles clear plastic bottles with alkalinity type water in them it would be easy for the alkalinity to lose its flavor and percentage but not with these just water the water taste extremely fresh from the source very enjoyable and I just learned you can reuse the bottle how wonderful!!.
Joseph
I love JUST WATER!! It has a good taste and it’s super refreshing when it’s cold. Will be purchasing JUST WATER and only JUST WATER.
I love the taste and the environmental commitment of Just Water. Wish I could afford more of this water.....I stash away lots of it.
The water tastes fresh and pure. I have filtered water at home so I can refill the container to keep in my car. Just wonderful.
Just Water is rated 4.50 based on 212 reviews