Just Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Water
Read Just Water Reviews
the caps do separate easily from. the 1 liter cartons ):
I LOVE Just Water! I'm so happy you brought back the Tangerine, it's my favorite!!!
My family & I love the water, and can’t wait to try infused waters that I just ordered for this month.
Sincerely
The Hammer’s
Oklahoma
This water is so refreshing and the taste is so pure! Glad I made the switch!
The idea is great, the water taste as if I’m standing directly infringe if an amazing waterfall, the smaller tetra paks are great, the liters are inconsistent, some times the cap area is sturdy and sometimes the entire cap comes off.
Wonderful water different flavors are very refreshing!!
the lemon is good gets 5 stars. The mint is very good but why is it so difficult to find in the store or on line.
Shipping was fast and the liter is very convenient. Everyone has their own water for the day and it’s very refreshing, doesn’t have that hard metallic taste.
Love the water but I don’t like any other flavor but lemon. I will order again buy switch it over to lemon only.
Love the sourcing, the environmental impact, all the integrity and intelligence that went into creating "JUST WATER". And oh yes, the water is delicious. Treat yourself. Do good.
Great water, great packaging - just a great idea!
Lemon is great flavor !! Want the mint to be back in stock.
Amazing! I find myself drinking more water and taking them with me everywhere. I can taste the difference and I didn’t think I would. Very happy to be proved wrong. Now to try all the flavors...
I have been looking for bottled water that was in an unbreakable container. I found it! Love this water particularly the lemon and by having it easy to carry it helps me drink my daily water allotment !
Very easy purchase, affordable and dropped at my front door! Happy to do my part to help the planet! Thank you!
The taste is amazing! I'm not a water drinker so amazing waters help me so much!
love the taste , husband started drinking also
After watching a documentary about how plastic bottled water is bad for you, I did some research on alternative options and found Just Water. My husband and I love this water!! It’s better for the environment and you can taste a difference. Just water is so smooth and refreshing!!
Love it cold.
The water tastes great I just cannot afford to buy it anymore
Just Water is rated 4.46 based on 107 reviews