JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
I didn’t expect such a quick turn around, but being that I live in Nj I received my order the very next day.
Great tasting sustainable water. Love it.
every time we order the box arrives wet with a leak from one of the bottles.
The water is very refreshing and clean tasting. I had been enjoying it for the last few months. Then both my grocery stores ran out of it. So I went on line and found your site and ordered a case. Yours is the best price around.
Just water is so refreshing and tastes great!
I love how fresh and clean Just Water taste as if it was just pumped from the well! The box is easy to carry and store. Great for reusing or recycling.
I am a fan of Just Water because they are about protecting the environment, helping the community(s) they are located and providing the customers with excellent service and a quality product.
Best tasting bottled water I've ever tried! No chlorine nor mineral taste to it. This company is doing great work for us all.
love this water, taste great
Great taste. Great size bottle
I Love it JUST Water not only has appeal it is helping our environment and I have to get behind that cause. I love the flavors and ever since I ordered a couple cases I'm drinking it daily.
JUST Water 5 star review on 14th June 2021
This is all we drink in our house!! Most pure and clean water you can get in a completely environmentally friendly container!! Sensible pricing and regular delivery are also reasons we love Just water because we are in such a small area with not much exposure to conscious products.
LOVE the water but the subscription service is a disaster...
With a customer service you really well be shock to say like that was easy.. The water is good you don’t even have to look at the calorie bar list that’s some waters actually have .just 100%👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Love love love the lemon and cherry
I ❤JUST WATER, it is so refreshing and I love the bottle it comes in.
A very good and healthy product my family enjoys and shares with others. Rapid delivery made the ordering process a breeze. Keep up the good work.
I wish I could rate you but I never received my order. Any idea where it is?
Super yummy.
Love this water! The packaging is perfect and the flavors are just right!
JUST Water is rated 4.27 based on 602 reviews