JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
I LOVE THE WATER AND THE PACKAGING BUT ITS TAKES FOREVER TO RECEIVE YOUR WATER - EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING
Love this water! Can taste such a difference from other brands!
Best tasting lemon water on the market. Love the environmental factor also--boxes made from recycled material.
I love that its not a plastic bottle and the water tastes great.
Love the lemon water. Last box of 2 cases received had a total of 3 empty containers. They were split on the front where the top is joined with the bottom. Possibly dropped at time of delivery?
JUST Water 5 star review on 12th May 2021
the water is excellent
Taste better than filtered water, excellent product. Well priced, order arrived in a timely manner. Hoping to see more of all the flavors in local grocery stores!
Best tasting water, hands down. The packaging is nice and easy to work with when carrying the cases around.
Very refreshing and a great taste. Love the fact it’s completely recycled materials. We’re addicted!
Just water is real spring water not city water run through multiple r/o filters. You can taste the difference.
It's great
I have been a customer for years. I love your products. Your flavors are great.
I honestly think this was a brilliant idea in helping eliminate plastic waste. I thought the water would taste a bit different because we are so use to the storage in the plastic bottles, however it was a surprise. It was very good and refreshing.
Best infused water. Love their approach and concern for quality as well as the environment!
We love the water, we love being more mindful of the environment and it really helps my family enjoy water. Thanks!
Best tasting water ever! I may actually drink my daily requirements!
Best water I’ve tasted in awhile the flavor that you order truly tasted like that flavor even my kids who Just don’t like water Just like this water(see what I did there)
I absolutely love the Just Water Mint. So refreshing.
JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021
My first order was all busted up. The bottles had been damaged during transit I suppose. I reached out to customer service and attached pictures of the damage. They reached out to me immediately after and replaced my whole order, which I have received and all in tact might I add. Thank you for the great product and service.
I am so happy with my subscription. The water is excellent and the customer service is phenomenal. Thanks!
JUST Water is rated 4.28 based on 544 reviews