Just Water Reviews

Just Water 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Demetric Harris
Just Water 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Craig Quinn
I don’t think it’s worth it for the money and as a company it’s so hard to get in contact with
A lot of my water bottles came half empty with the cap broken :(
I love just water and what it stands for and i believe it’s the healthiest water that exists in the market but didn’t like that a lot of water bottles were broken.
Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent order. If you haven't already, please reach out to sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can work to fix this for you.
I ordered lemon flvor 2 boxes and I received more water. Im very disappointed
Hi we switched over from Boxed Water because the water tasted like....box. Your product tastes great but the packaging is very problematic. The spout portion becomes loose and the water leaks very easily when you raise it to drink.
Hello Jeanne,

So sorry to hear you are having trouble with our 1L cartons. If you haven't already please email sayhello@justwater.com so our customer service team can work with you to rectify this.
The mint water itself is my favorite however my first order was damaged. Most bottles were smashed. They gracefully sent me an replacement but when that also arrived damaged to the point the bottles wouldn't even stand. I was done and didn't even bother to notify them.
Can’t write a review because I never received my order
hello Lisa, thank you for reaching out to us. Our customer service team has sent you a number of emails and spoken to you on the phone about your package. most recently we sent you an email this morning with a tracking number for your replacement. please be sure to check it if you haven't seen it already. thank you for supporting JUST!
Have become extremely disappointed in the delivery of the shipments. They continue to arrive with several of the containers leaking water. This last shipment arrived with one of the shipment in a square box with the waters dumped in a large plastic bag ( see photo). Also, all three containers were shipped from California from a Hawaiian water company?? Therefore, please cancel all further shipments. While we appreciate the concept, we’re tired of going through each shipment to determine which containers were leaking.
Hope you solve the problem, but count us out.
L B Nicholas
The Octagon Group Corp
San Antonio, TX 78218
Hi Lawrence, we are sorry to hear about the issue with your latest purchase! If you haven't already, please email sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can work with you on this. As a note - Hawaiian Islands Forwarders is our shipping partner. They ship from/to the West Coast to cut down on delivery times for our customers on the opposite end of the country.
I do not like the infused water like I expected I would
Overpriced
Apparently, there’s no way to cancel your order. Or even change your order unless you’re adding something you can’t take away anything on your own. I’ve sent three emails and called twice and not one person has told me how to do this one person just sent Ignored my question and told me how to add something.
I think someone must have dropped my box it was leaking through the box I lost 4 bottles ugh
I don’t know why but it taste like clean tap water.
I normally buy the smaller bottles in my local store, so when I saw that a liter bottle would be available I jumped at the chance to order. My package came intact but there is a moldy smell on the bottles. I’ve tried washing them off but the smell is still there.
Harsh taste need to cancel all futureorders
Water tastes good, but 4 bottles came busted. The containers could be larger and got a better price
Hi Ashleigh,

So sorry to hear this. If you haven't already could you please reach out to sayhello@justwater.com so we can get a replacement sent out to you? Thanks!
I love the idea of using a container that uses more renewable resources and less fossil fuels. Especially since I’ve been trying to drink more water, I don’t care for the taste of my tap water, and I’m trying to find a water that I like the taste. I’m not a fan of sparkling water and was searching for a flavored water that wasn’t fizzy and didn’t add sugar or sweetener or anything else other than water and some fruit flavor (how it would taste if you put fruit in a bottle of water). I discovered the blackberry flavored Just Water and was hoping it would work. I was wrong. I thought it was the scent of the carton at first, I couldn’t handle it at room temp at all and had to spit it out. I put it in the fridge and realized I couldn’t handle it cold either. I poured it out of the container into another bag plastic bottle, waited a few days and still couldn’t drink it. I dried multiple time because I had bought a a case of the stuff. Eventually, I ended up throwing it all out. Maybe the unflavored one taste good but that blackberry one was awful.
There was an issue with the delivery process. When I received the water majority of the waters had either spilled and or was punctured and in drinkable do to lack of care in transit.
Hello Roderick,

Sorry to hear this about your delivery. If you haven't already, could you please email sayhello@justwater.com so we can send you a replacement?
Just Water is rated 4.44 based on 358 reviews