Just Water Reviews

Ebony Pridgen
Just Water 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Ebony Pridgen
Just Water 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Love the water, but it would be better without fluoride. Also the mouth piece on the bottles break easily.
I love it the vision and the cause i am supporting. One common problem i have is that the cap is not glued onto the bottle very well. causing my bottle to leak slightly when i take a sip of water. Very consistently the only problem i see.
Great water... only suggestion is make bottles more compostable
The water is delicious and is the perfect size. Even the design of the packaging gets me excited to drink it- haha! The only issue is the plastic spout. I used to have one or two of the 12 bottles leaking upon arrival, but in the last shipment about half of them had the glue coming off of the white plastic spout coming off (more and worse than usual) and were leaking. When that happens it makes it really difficult to pour and I feel like I waste money spilling water everywhere. I hope this resolves soon! Many thanks for taking our feedback into consideration.
Hi Talia,

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent order. If you haven't already, please reach out to sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can work to fix this for you.
Love what Just Water stands for. I purchased the mint infused water and I would have given 5 stars if the water had just a bit more mint flavor. It smells wonderful but could use more mint flavor. It reminds me of a weaker version of metromint water which is no longer sold. Mint is highly hydrating/refreshing especially for cancer patients who are having radiation and chemotherapy treatments. You should consider donating to cancer centers.
I love your water!!!! I just wish that you were not out of the flavors I like at times. Once in a while my orders have open bottles that are leaking when I receive them. I know its not your fault but the delivery service.
Love the water. Only issue is with the 1 liter bottles. The 1 liter bottle tends to always have a drink of water left in the bottle that is hard to get out. Just a lot of wasted water over time.
I love that this water comes in an environment friendly packaging!! The only downside is that sometimes the bottles have gotten a bit damaged when they arrive and the spout is peeling off.
Delivery was fast, however pricing is a bit high for me so I'm unsure how much I can reorder.
We love the water and the ability to reduce plastics. However, the way it is packaged for shipping is flawed. I have now rec'd 2 orders in a row where several units of water within the packaging were damaged and leaking, to the extent that some were completely drained of water and one box was completely soaked.
Good clean taste. I love the convenience of having it shipped to my doorstep. We have very hard water in Az so bottled water is a must. The only thing I don't like is the tops easily break off and will leak so as you take a drink you get it all over you. Same with the closure on the bottom, they come apart easily too.
would love to have the smaller 11.2 oz containers go on sale with different flavors, like you did back in the spring with the lemon. Would also love to use them more in my business, but need to get the close below $1 a bottle. Perhaps a longer term commitment, but at no more then .70 cents per bottle
The water is good, BUT all the cartons leaked, dripped when I took a sip. I do not think I’ll buy it again because of the leaking.
Good taste but the drinking part of container is to rough
My only quarrel is one box I received was defected and I never received compensation
Hi Jonathan! We are sorry to hear you received a damaged shipment and for the experience. We will reach out via email shortly to look into this further and make it right!
refreshing taste
I love your product and your commitment to doing it right! However, I recently bought several cases of the liter bottles and several of them were leaking from the base of the drinking nozzle.
Great calorie, guilt free beverage. Flavor could be somewhat more pronounced. The lemon one is the most flavorful. Looking fwd to try all the flavors.
And bonus is the eco friendly packaging!!
Delicious and simple hydration in an above-average recyclable container delivered to the house at a fair price compared to similar water options. It being fairly sourced from a local watershed is an added bonus.
I love the water but I did receive two bottles leaking. Unsure if the problem was with packaging or delivery.
Hey Tameika,

We are sorry to hear about your cartons leaking. If you have not already, please email sayhello@justwater.com with the details of your shipment so we can be sure to raise this with our carrier.
Just Water is rated 4.46 based on 367 reviews