JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
I initially started ordering from your company I believe back in the summer of 2019. What attracted me to Just water is your commitment to sustainability and our environment. The one thing I would like for you to work on is your "re-stock" time frame. I've been wanting to order the citrus infused water for over the past year and it's still not available. I would imagine if it is discontinued you would inform that on your website so your customers would know. Interested to see what new water options you will be offering in the near future.
One problem is leakage - cartons sometimes leak during shipment and the other issue is there is always a bit of water that is impossible to get to as it gets caught in the lip of the cap.
Just Water is great. I love it the only negative for me is a little of an after taste, maybe due to the type of carton. Love the different flavors!
came on time. Only issue is packaging--box was smashed (this happens frequently with your packaging) so that a few of the bottles of water were smashed (not broken) but can't stand up.
Two of the bottles delivered were empty and boxes were damaged!
Love love this water! Go Jayden❤️
The rim of the bottle is a little too sharp.
Great taste and price is good. Excited to try a new flavor yet the lemon water will always be my favorite.
The water is good however delivery takes forever
I didn’t get my second box of 24 bottles ..I subscribed 2 every month , for some reason I only get one , hopefully you will send it soon or just give me a refund thanks
I enjoy your water. I just wish it were cold.😁🥶
JUST water is great. The packaging and what it stands for is wonderful. However, I rated JUST Water 4 stars because the shipping time takes entirely too long. I ordered another case before my next subscription shipment because I am almost done with my last order. I had to end up going to the store to purchase water, which defeats the purpose. It has been a full week since I ordered, and my tracking does not even show that the water has left the warehouse. For this price point, the shipping turn around time should be better. Other competitors like HINT, while, yes they may use plastic... their shipment turnaround time is top tier.
I love this water. I wld Love if I could customize my cases.
Love the water, but it would be better without fluoride. Also the mouth piece on the bottles break easily.
I love it the vision and the cause i am supporting. One common problem i have is that the cap is not glued onto the bottle very well. causing my bottle to leak slightly when i take a sip of water. Very consistently the only problem i see.
Great water... only suggestion is make bottles more compostable
The water is delicious and is the perfect size. Even the design of the packaging gets me excited to drink it- haha! The only issue is the plastic spout. I used to have one or two of the 12 bottles leaking upon arrival, but in the last shipment about half of them had the glue coming off of the white plastic spout coming off (more and worse than usual) and were leaking. When that happens it makes it really difficult to pour and I feel like I waste money spilling water everywhere. I hope this resolves soon! Many thanks for taking our feedback into consideration.
Hi Talia, Thank you for letting us know about your most recent order. If you haven't already, please reach out to sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can work to fix this for you.
Love what Just Water stands for. I purchased the mint infused water and I would have given 5 stars if the water had just a bit more mint flavor. It smells wonderful but could use more mint flavor. It reminds me of a weaker version of metromint water which is no longer sold. Mint is highly hydrating/refreshing especially for cancer patients who are having radiation and chemotherapy treatments. You should consider donating to cancer centers.
I love your water!!!! I just wish that you were not out of the flavors I like at times. Once in a while my orders have open bottles that are leaking when I receive them. I know its not your fault but the delivery service.
Love the water. Only issue is with the 1 liter bottles. The 1 liter bottle tends to always have a drink of water left in the bottle that is hard to get out. Just a lot of wasted water over time.
JUST Water is rated 4.28 based on 530 reviews