JUST Water Reviews

JUST Water 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Ebony Pridgen
JUST Water 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Ebony Pridgen
My only quarrel is one box I received was defected and I never received compensation
Hi Jonathan! We are sorry to hear you received a damaged shipment and for the experience. We will reach out via email shortly to look into this further and make it right!
refreshing taste
I love your product and your commitment to doing it right! However, I recently bought several cases of the liter bottles and several of them were leaking from the base of the drinking nozzle.
Great calorie, guilt free beverage. Flavor could be somewhat more pronounced. The lemon one is the most flavorful. Looking fwd to try all the flavors.
And bonus is the eco friendly packaging!!
Delicious and simple hydration in an above-average recyclable container delivered to the house at a fair price compared to similar water options. It being fairly sourced from a local watershed is an added bonus.
I love the water but I did receive two bottles leaking. Unsure if the problem was with packaging or delivery.
Hey Tameika,

We are sorry to hear about your cartons leaking. If you have not already, please email sayhello@justwater.com with the details of your shipment so we can be sure to raise this with our carrier.
Love the water
The idea is great, the water taste as if I’m standing directly infringe if an amazing waterfall, the smaller tetra paks are great, the liters are inconsistent, some times the cap area is sturdy and sometimes the entire cap comes off.
Love the water but I don’t like any other flavor but lemon. I will order again buy switch it over to lemon only.
The water tastes great I just cannot afford to buy it anymore
Happy with Just Water.
Unhappy with shipping company. Package was damaged resulting in bottle leaking and a wet box.
Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear your order arrived damaged. If you haven't already could you please reach out to us at sayhello@justwater.com so we can get a replacement out to you?
Order was short by a few cases. One case was badly damaged and Fed Ex returned it.
Need to know when the other cases will arrive, including the one that was returned.
Before I found out I can have a case shipped to my house. I was purchasing just waters at Whole Foods or any other supermarket. I love this drink one of my favorites. Only problem is shipping. The case that was shipped to me was opened. Due to this being my first case I will let it slide but if I have another case sent to me open. I will have so go back to just purchasing at the supermarket. Thanks
I love JUST ! The infused water is amazing. I’ve tried a variety of flavored/infused waters, but have not liked the taste, but JUST takes like water with a burst of flavor. The water is highly refreshing, as well. I would definitely recommend.
Love it just dislike that I can taste the carton
I love the waters! Only downside is that they get damaged super easily :( my package had a few bottles that leaked and one was completely empty.
The water is good but the packaging is not good bc every single time I receive my order, one of the waters be busted open. They are throwing my case around bc it doesn’t say fragile on box
Love the water specially the flavor one I have been having problems with the packaging and the delivery
Great water, one of the best drinking water out there however once mine was delivered some were busted...
Hi there,

So sorry to hear this about your delivery. If you haven't already, could you please email us at sayhello@justwater.com so we can get a replacement to you?
JUST Water is rated 4.34 based on 452 reviews