JUST Water Reviews

Anika Brantley
JUST Water 5 star review on 18th March 2021
JUST Water 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Blake Herren
I havent received my order.
Easy checkout process. Faster than expected delivery process
Product never received!!!
Hello Jim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are so sorry to hear this. If you haven't already could you please email sayhello@justwater.com so that our Customer Service team can look into this for you?
My favorite water
Where is my order?!
I never received my order from just water
I love the water it actually encourages me to drink more I love the carton that the water is in and I would rather have this carton than a plastic bottle any day and I plan on reordering!
JUST Water 5 star review on 18th March 2021
I didn’t get my second box of 24 bottles ..I subscribed 2 every month , for some reason I only get one , hopefully you will send it soon or just give me a refund thanks
I just love this water. I’m trying to be more planet friendly and these are just great.
Love it , but too much of a good thing . i would like to reduce my shipments to every other month.
Love it
I enjoy your water. I just wish it were cold.😁🥶
My mother loves this water. I keep my fridge stocked with this.
Great Water
Love the water itself! It's been a week since I received shipping notice for my authorship order yet it looks like it's never been received by FedEx, so I assume you send the info prematurely and don't really have the stock available to ship? When you do this, it's like a tease. Your water is pending shipment is what it should say.........
Order #43701
Great product! Refreshing!
To date, this is the cleanest water I have tasted. Every time I give to a friend, they agree.
I love this water. No after taste and it’s really crisp and fresh. My only thing is the liter bottles have a weird head. Water always gets left in the bottle because the mouth of the bottle is so small and the corners are so square.
This water is so crisp and fresh and clean I can't imagine going back to even my well water
Love this water !