justanswer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend justanswer.co.uk

Tell us how justanswer.co.uk made you happy
justanswer.co.uk 1 star review on 30th November 2022
C Francis
justanswer.co.uk 1 star review on 29th July 2022
Scam, they will get the money from your account without you subscribing for it.
Horrendous - I didn't subscribe - PayPal and Trading standards informed!
SCAM! They will automatically make a subscription for you without asking and they will start to withdraw money from your account! Do not use them!
This is a scam service set up to entice you in with a ‘Free seven day trial offer.’ Then they don’t make clear to you that you have to definitely opt out before the trial period is up or they’ll take your money (£38 a month!) for ever after - despite you never using the service again. We rang to complain we had been repeatedly charged for a service we hadn’t used apart from that initial phone call, and we were answered by staff in the Philippines who promised a Supervisor would ring back within the hour. Did they heck!
SCAM I never subscribed. I was charged 50£ for a 2 minute call with no real advice which I payed as I booked one off call but without my knowledge I received another 50£ per month subscription fee next month. I have escalated this to my bank. They subscribed you without any permission and if you add your car details they start charging you monthly.
I paid £1 for 7 days free trial! Was put in touch with an expert who mislead me - evidently on speaking to Canon my printer is not compatible with my new computer! During the conversation I was asked whether I would like to speak to him by telephone I would be charged £16 for this! I agreed but for some reason the expert was unable to make the call. Looking at my bank account JustAnswer have managed to remove £16. I had already cancelled my membership so when I contacted JustAnswer they said they had no knowledge of my account!! A scam!
Please don’t touch this with a barge pole only in it for the money they will always to get out of any cheap deal don’t want to answer via web but instantly want a phone call at extra cost took renewal of £50 as I was trying to cancel so all told cost £51 for no answered questions , praying on people’s problems You Will not Get A Refund!!!!!!!
Scam You will be signed up for a 7 day trial after which you pay £50 pcm because you don’t realise!!! DONT USE IT
Scam.. site they are charging without any idea of customer.. they show like free trail of 7 days and you can cancel anytime but if you give any card details... They will charge directly monthly fee....
I paid the trial fee, posted a question and received a less than satisfactory answer. As a result I was then charged a reoccurring membership fee and unknowingly billed for months without having used the service even once. Speaking to customer support team, of course I don't qualify for any refund of the fees. so it's just another of many sites praying on thrle people too busy or unable to cancel in time.
I paid the £5 joining fee to get technical advice on locating a fault in the power supply of my Samsung TV. The first so called expert I was connected with had to back out as he had no ideas to fix the fault. The second so called expert simply pasted what I already knew and had found doing a Google search. They are a waste of time and effort.
Its a scam .. I got ripped off for 100£ . Had to freeze my card !
Seems like a con: thought I was calling out a repair technician to service espresso machine. Instead lured into a subscription racket with no repair. Working out how to cancel
Completely unimpressed. Not a great answer to my question, but i am furious that they have taken a monthly payment from my bank account for 'membership' AVOID
I paid £1 for a 7 day trial offer and asked one question about a problem with my tv. I realised that after 7 days I would be charged £35 a month so after receiving no response to my question after 6 days I cancelled. Contractually they are still required to respond to my question as it was within the trial period which I have paid for but I don't suppose they will. It seems to me that this is an extremely dodgy organisation and if they get enough people paying £1 for nothing they will still be doing well.
I was misled, when I googled a question about MicroSoft Outlook, into thinking I was dealing with MicroSoft itself. I foolishly gave them my credit card details and found I was paying a £35 a month Standing order ☹️..! To be fair to them they did refund me the £35 hence my 2 stars. But this strikes me as dodgy business practice as I was unaware I was going to be billed every month....
I feel like I have been scammed. At no point was I told I had agreed to a membership. I understood I was connected to another company for technical help and that there now was a charge for this support. I have now cancelled the "membership" and my bank card. Not impressed at all.
What a rip off!
Scam site. Unclear with charging. No calls backs when they are promised. Silent monthly charging. Do not give them your card details
Hi money was taken out of my account the, this time without my knowledge when I spoke to customer services, they were wonderful. Thanku just answer vets
justanswer.co.uk is rated 1.3 based on 82 reviews