justanswer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend justanswer.co.uk

Tell us how justanswer.co.uk made you happy
Money looters!!!
it is mafia stolen money
Paid £1 for a trial and realised I could find their answer online myself, free, they just copy someone elses answers. They have taken £35 from myt bank account, last month and this month without any permission. Trying to get in touch with them withoiut being charged again for the honour!!!!!!!!!
They take £1 to obtain your bank details. Without any assistance or help in resolving my problem they took £30. All contact to me were text messages never a phone call. My explanations were totally misunderstood & obviously not read properly, the conclusion being nothing could be done & I was told to “have a nice day”. Having a nice day is difficult having been ripped off for £30. I have been promised a refund, I shall mention this in a review should my £30 appear.
Judging by the reviews is a complete rip off owe one hundred and give pounds only supposedly giving back £35.Oo, go to someone locally who you can trust definitely not this lot, never use them again Beware.
I paid £5.00 for membership. Then I was told to pay £44 for a telephone call. I did not commit to this. I am waiting to check bank statement to see if amount has been taken. There was a couple of calls from unknown number which I did not take. I have cancelled my brief membership. I will contact Customer Service 0808 168 0054
Big scammers, stay away from them
Unfortunately I cannot give ZERO Stars!! After agreeing to pay £! start up, I was very quickly asked to pay £16 to have the so-called epert call me. Having ignored the CALL ME button and sent a message saying Don't Call Me, I then waited for over Forty Minutes to get no repsonse whatsoever to my question. I have cancelled my somewhat brief membership as this is clearly not a professional organisation to deal with.
I wasn't aware that I had entered a subscription. I did not sign up for one and after one use, which to be honest didn't properly answer my question, will not be recommending this service to anyone.
Just like most people reviews has stated, I agreed to paying £5 to get my medical questions answered. First of all, my questions were not properly dealt with and an option to pay £36 was put to me which I gladly declined. To my amazement Justanswer had taken £38 twice from my account, one just after paying the £5 and another £38 a month after. On noticing this, I called my bank immediately to put a stop to any future payments. And I called Justanswer to request for my money back. After a long call with the customers service guy, they offered to refund my money. Although I have not received the payment yet as I only called them this morning but they sent me an email they will be doing so. Hence my 2 stars rating. I believe the website is misleading and no one would think they will be charged for a service not required so beware!
I clearly asked a question about a house alarm thinking it was costing me £1, the person completely misunderstood my question and was giving me answers about a car alarm and we were just going around in circles and not getting anywhere! I gave up in the end. Now I noticed £30 has been taken from my account. SCAM
They are just a scam! as other say!
scam scam scam
This is surely a scam, they asked about my condition as if they are very much concerned. They took £5 initially and then £34 for a call but neither there was a call nor they replied to any of my chats after getting the money.
I was fuming after paying a £1 trial for a question to be answered and a few days later had £30 taken from my account and had signed up to a membership! The gentleman on the phone was helpful and apologetic and refunded my £30. He said he would pass on my feedback. Caused me so much stress on a Monday morning when heating the house is unaffordable. He said it is on the chat that you join a subscription. Definitely not clear to me. I said this is is dangerous and misleading website and it should be clearer what they are doing with your money and subscriptions. The phone number on the email is out of use. I don’t think it’s a scam as money was refunded. I can see others didn’t have the same experience but definitely miss leading. Call this number for customer services. 0808 168 0054 He suggested I go back on the website to see where it says you are signing up to a contract but I said I didn’t dare click back on. Please change your website. Especially for vulnerable people. Thanks Kat. Nottingham
Truly terrible. Their payments are unclear and fail to answer questions or call you, after taking money.
Biggest scam going just tried to take £30 out of my bank account when i didnt sign up for anything
Scammers!! No option to cancel membership which I didn’t even know I had!!! I was asked for one off payment.
Shysters max
It’s a scam!!! Please please do not use this site. I signed up for trial and didn’t even know it’s a subscription. Just lost £60 for nothing and they wouldn’t give money back. The customer lady hang up on me too.
justanswer.co.uk is rated 1.2 based on 70 reviews