justanswer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend justanswer.co.uk

Tell us how justanswer.co.uk made you happy
justanswer.co.uk 1 star review on 30th November 2022
C Francis
justanswer.co.uk 1 star review on 29th July 2022
Do Not Use this service they charge to join fair enough. Then a lawyer contacted me and wanted £50 for first call I decided to opt out then few weeks later found £50 taken from my account on 2 separate occasions total scam dont use
They automatically open an account for you. Go to ‘my account’ then ‘membership’ then ‘cancel membership’ after prompts press confirm.
JUST ANSWER TOOK MY INITIAL £5 PAYMENT THEY COULD NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION MONTHS LATER I SAW MONEY WAS BEING TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BY THEM TO THE TUNE OF £50 THEY TOOK £250 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT GET HOLD OF THEM TO GET MY MONEY BACK....DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BANK DETAILS ALSO GOOGLE PUTS THEM AT THE TOP OF THEIR SEARCHES?????? WHY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE CRIMINAL JUST ANYTHING IS BACKED BY CHINA...
I answered the Legal Assistant's questions and agreed to pay. I was asked the same questions again by the Solicitor but with longer pauses before responding. His one suggestion was useless and he would have realised this if he had bothered to read my initial responses (a mere 52 words!)
Don’t waste your time or money utter rubbish. Cancelled trial £5 7 day period within 24 hrs. So called expert advice was pathetic even though the relevant information was posted they kept quoting wrong models and diagnosis. £5 would have been better donated to charity good bye.
It is scam
They promise to answer your question for $1.00, then charge you $51.00 immediately... then $50.00 every month until you find the charge and call them to stop it! This is criminal and I have contacted the BBB. For anyone reading this STAY CLEAR of this company!
I've had 59 euros removed from my account with an automatic membership which I never signed up for. I now cannot contact them and they are not replying to my emails, does anyone know how to contact them another way? As I've seen on here Im not the only one to be tricked into this.
still sitting here waiting for my initial question to be answered after TWENTY MINUTES......do not give these jokers your card details like i stupidly did
I just wish I had read all these reviews before I contacted you. Have you got someone in the company who just presses a button and sends out the same text over and over - I received the same one 10 times. After agreeing to speak to an expert I received a printout but no call back even though you have my mobile number. I was told all your experts were busy and I could continue to keep in touch by text. All my texts were ignored so no joy there either. There seem to be some underlying charges as well. Also you seem to be very refund shy. My experience with you has been terrible and I will never ever use you again.
It's a question of whether this from a US site or a UK site. They charge you a membership automatically without authorization. Do not use.
The way I was enticed into the site was almost fraudulent. Do NOT give them your bank details. The answer I was given was in fact no answer and offered a repair costing more the the price of the microwave. Worse still, discovered several months later I was locked into a monthly contact paying £30 per month. I only discovered this months after the first amount was taken, and then had to find out how to stop the payment. If you have debit card sum charged by HOME REPAIR JA it is this company. To my mind this is little better than a scam and they have stolen a considerable sum of money. BEWARE!
Bad Experience. Tried to take money for poor service but repaid me the first time, now refusing and keeps taking it each month because they said I didn’t cancel.
Your company are fraudsters I had a bad experience back in March and you repaid my money and supposedly cancelled my account, but every month since you have taken £50.00 but will not repay it.
Absolutely terrible service The experts on here are great but the website and the service from just answer is shocking!!! I struggle to think of how they could have dealt with the issues any worse. A comedy of errors from not being able to post a question in UK law category, to not being able to accept a call proposal from an expert, to being cut off... The list goes on. Can't retrieve a call proposal after you've closed the pop up and the sender isn't able to resend it. After waiting on hold for a considerable period the guy who answered told me to wait for the pop up to come back. I told him that I've waited a day already he just repeated please wait 15 mins...? Pop-ups don't randomly reoccur.. update 25.10.21 the just answer website asks me to input my number for a call but when I do it tells me my number in invalid! So now I'm paid for a call that I can't have. Useless!!!
Do not use. They never answered my question even after waiting 45 min. That's not really asap is it.
It's not just me when I look into the reviews, many people have been ripped off by their membership fee. They say the fee is £5 for a question, but they don't make it clear that there will be a direct debit for the membership of £50/month after a week. Even if you don’t login into the account, they will take money from your account. Stay well away
Its a scam please avoid it, it complete scam is there to take money out of your account, I canceled my memebership it took 45 euro, even when I confirmed I cancelled, it repeatedly taking money out of the account. I thank when again on my profile to cancel the website has remeoved the part where I cancel my account the site is scam, the lawyer are good, but site itself is scam, I highly recommend dont use it, or block them, after you have used them for trail
Please avoid this American company at all costs. They will take money from your account each month after contacting them, When you ask for a refund they say it's in their terms and conditions which quite frankly I doubt anyone reads online before clicking to proceed. They say they send an email for you to cancel after trial period but I didn't receive an email and they got away with taking £100 from my account. I should have known better than to trust an American company. AVOID AND DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING ON THEIR SITE
I got online advice from one of the solicitors on Just Answer, called James Bruce. He was really patient and expert in giving his legal advice to me. I asked more than 15 questions regarding a single legal issue while having paid just £5 but received more than a £1000 legal advice. I highly recommend this useful service to confused individuals like me who are stuck with a legal issue and can not afford money-loving solicitors whose office doors are always open to gullible clients.
justanswer.co.uk is rated 1.3 based on 82 reviews