Kent Street Cellars Reviews

Read Kent Street Cellars  Reviews

info@kentstreetcellars.com.au

LJ26/39 Jones Street Ultimo, ,

Tell us how Kent Street Cellars made you happy
We are always very happy with the price and service from Kent Street Cellars. We started ordering from them because of the very competitive prices, but the service is exceptional - I have barely placed my order when I get a notification that my order has been shipped!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great selection, excellent service and fast delivery. Couldn’t be happier!
One of the best sites I have experienced in a long time. And I am as picky as they come. No second chance, no excuse; if I don't like something, I go away and never come back.
Not with Kent Street Cellars. Website easy to navigate, clear and easy to read. Payment: simple and quick.
And then the delivery (free too). Pure joy!!!
Ordered at 2PM. Next morning I get an email "it's coming", then txt from the courier with eta...then a call from the courier "nearly outside" And it's 10 AM the following day!! Magic!!!
Box carefully packed, Aeschylus bottle individually bubble wrapped and then both bottles bubble wrapped for a good measure.
Thank you, Kent Street Cellars....you really are heads and shoulders above the rest. Can't wait to finish my bottles so I can order from you again.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Quick postage
Great price
Great deal. Delivered on time. Excellent service.
Great prices and super fast delivery to the Illawarra. I had an Enquiry about my order after hours so was not expecting a response until the next day but I received one that evening. Great service! We’ve ordered online twice now and will continue. Highly recommended!
Great customer service which is timely and the shipping is quick
Good service by Kent Street but not followed up by courier used. Still waiting for order that was collected 1 week ago. Two orders placed and both same situation. Need to use different delivery service. Just sits in their depot for DAYS.
good variety to choose , and quick delivery
10 characters too many
Very comfortable
Excellent selection of champagnes and Aussie whites - my go to online bottle shop
My most recent purchase was ordered during the mad Christmas rush and was delivered within 24 hours to my Sydney family. Well done all! Kind regards, Jenni
We recently ordered from Kent Street Cellars for our virtual office Christmas party (the first one we've held because Covid). We had the most amazing experience. Quick replies to our questions, fast delivery. Even when we had to order a second time because we had additional people. Would highly recommend KSC for high quality friendly service and prompt delivery. Thank you!
I recently purchased a case of wine from Kent Street Cellars. The case of wine was delivered safely and on time and was very well priced. I would definately buy from them again.
Legendary service! Unbelievable selection. I’ll be back.
ordered my rare bottle of japanese whiskey and received it on time, and at a very good price
J'ai réalisé ma commande depuis la France, pour une livraison à Sydney.
Belle carte de vins, en particulier en vins de Champagne. Excellent rapport qualité/prix.
Service parfait ! L'équipe de Kent Street Cellars est disponible, réactive et compétente.
Je recommande vivement !
Perfect. I'm very satisfied !
Fantastic product range and fabulous interstate delivery service
Not messaged when delivery very was made, apart from that all good
Kent Street Cellars is rated 4.67 based on 486 reviews