Keto-Mojo Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Keto-Mojo

About Keto-Mojo: The ketone and blood glucose monitoring system FDA approved for kickass ketonians.

800.513.1965

groove@keto-mojo.com

952 School Street, Suite 212
Napa, California 94559
FDA REG: 10055466

"I got this for my daughter because she has Type 1 diabetes and I'm hoping the ketone meter will potentially be helpful in avoiding a trip to the ER (as happened a month ago). In comparing the keto mojo to other blood ketone meters, this one seemed (based on reviews) to work just as well as the more expensive competitors. If I recommend this to anyone, it would only be to someone with Type 1 diabetes"
"Great product at a great price"
"I got both blood glucose and ketone strips 2 different batches of ketone strips and the meter errors out every time both batches and it’s super frustrating. I have no idea if it’s accurate"
"The meter is accurate and extremely easy to use. Several acquaintances have already ordered this meter and associated test strips (both Glucose and Keto) and several more are in the process of doing so. Your delivery is quick and I have never had a problem with any of the items from your on-line store. Keep up the great work"
"Reasonably priced meter strips."
"Ease of use and amazingly awesome customer service"
"Great service. Good product reasonable price."
"To stop doing these surveys!!!!"
"Great product"
"Ease of purchasing and speed of delivery"
"Ease of us"
"Great product and quick, free shippin"
"Easy to us"
"easy to us"
"Service was fas"
"You were recommended by many people I know, and then I was being helped online and on the phone when I first started out. A malfunctioning device was immediately replaced. I also understand the the prices are reasonable."
"Accuracy"
"Great products"
"It’s not a 10 because test strips are simply too expensive, even if competitively lower than others, 1$ is too muc"
"Cost and accuracy. OK that's two reasons but more is better right"
Keto-Mojo is rated 4.68 based on 3,551 reviews