Keto-Mojo Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Keto-Mojo

About Keto-Mojo: The ketone and blood glucose monitoring system FDA approved for kickass ketonians.

800.513.1965

groove@keto-mojo.com

952 School Street, Suite 212
Napa, California 94559
FDA REG: 10055466

"Love Keto Mojo. It beats any other option I know of for measuring Ketones."
"Love my meter! The best feature is the very small sample you need to test. The auto let is very well made too. Great product!"
"Quick service. The product performs well and I am very pleased."
"Great meter and strips at a very low price."
"This device is quick and easy to use with accuracy:)"
"I’m actually really disappointed in my keto mojo and the company. I purchased this product based on a recommendation. Perhaps my expectations were too high. I’ve watched all the how to videos and read through my pamphlet more than once. The settings are all wonky. When I reached out to keto mojo for support the respondent advised me to watch the videos and read my pamphlet and gave me all these instructions. And I’m like “instead of assuming that your client hasn’t already done all that, what if you took the time to be personable and ask?” And granted, I could’ve communicated that in my email, and I didn’t. But I really was surprised (and not in a great way) by how keto mojo responded to me. Not only did I invest in this device, I cannot honestly say it works. Can I get a refund, or what?!?"
Hello, We’re sorry you had this experience. We sell over 10,000 meters per month and our customer support respond to every single request for help. 98% of the people who have a hard time with the settings on the meter have not watched our videos. So we will always point customers to that first. We have found that it almost always gets the job done.

That being said, we have, and continue to help everyone. We can walk you through the procedure and I can guarantee you that we have gotten 100% of our customers to be able to set up the meter. We have a fully trained, full time, local support team. They are real people and care about you and want to help. They are doing the job as efficiently as they can.
If you reach back out, I’m certain they will help you. If, in the end, you still wish a refund, they will do that as well. We can be reached by phone at : 800.513.1965 M-F 10am-4pm PST You will get voicemail, but please leave a message and we will call you back.
"The ordering and shipping process was quick and easy and the product works well and is easy to use."
"These guys are awesome. From purchasing to using this product is amazing."
"Very pleased with every aspect of Keto-Mojo."
"Easy to use, fast delivery"
"Received my Keto-Mojo meter guickly after ordering. I’m very happy with it so far. I use it to check my ketone levels as I never got any results with urine strips. I also use the meter to check my glucose, Hct, and Hgb levels as I’m diabetic and anemic. I’m not sure of the accuracy of the Hgb level but I feel it’s in the ballpark for me. I already have a glucose meter but purchased this meter for the ketone and hemoglobin results. I like that the glucose, hemoglobin and hematocrit levels are all on one strip. I would recommend this meter for the multiple lab results offered. If you just need a glucometer you can get a cheaper meter and strips."
"I just started on a Keto diet and wanted to have a definitive way of knowing what my numbers were. This meter does just that. It was pretty easy once I watched the YouTube videos but still managed to forget exactly how to do it the second week. I kicked myself for wasting those strips but got it right the second go around. Great meter."
"It is fast and easy to use. We are just learning what the numbers mean."
"It works well. No problems. It is a helpful tool to achieve a state of ketosis."
"Great product. I love the instructional videos on the website. Fast delivery and packaging kept the contents well protected."
"Great product"
"Love all functions on this meter. Love to be able to check ketones and glucose, hematocrit and hemoglobin!! Fantastic machine and price for strips are unbeatable, glad I made this purchase."
"Love it"
"Love my keto-mojo. I was a bit slow learning the specifics at first and went through a few sticks, but reached out to customer service and they were very patient with my frustrated self! Lol I highly recommend the Keto-Mojo!"
"We love our meter! Customer service was great and it so easy to use. Would recommend this company and meter to everyone."
Keto-Mojo is rated 4.71 based on 4,285 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!