Knotty Tie Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knotty Tie Co.

About Knotty Tie Co.: As a social enterprise since our start, we're passionate about creating meaningful employment opportunities for skilled resettled refugees. Their professional skills, combined with our advanced printing and production technology, results in the highest quality products possible in an environmentally responsible way.

(303) 954-9470

team@knottytie.com

989 Santa Fe Dr.

Tell us how Knotty Tie Co. made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Jessica Z
"It was perfect for my azazie color! My husband could pick out what he liked!"
Felix T
"You guys are awesome! The ties came out great. All the kids on the team were happy. We had to reprint two ties due to "accidents" and that works out great too. Thank you!"
"Could not be more impressed with Knotty Tie Co.’s customer service and speed to helping me. I had an idea on Monday and by Friday it was around my neck. Never thought it was possible! Just amazing! Best, Adam Boggess"
"Great turn around on custom designs. Beautiful designs and easy to customize. Would highly recommend."
"Great color selection and designs. Online tool was good and ties were delivered super fast"
"They turned out amazing! Can't wait to give them as gifts!"
"the swatch fabric matching situation was efficient and also such fast shipping! Highly recommend!"
"Colors are perfect and match great with David’s Bridal bridesmaids dresses. I can’t wait to see the groomsmen in their ties and bow ties! I’m so happy I found KnottyTie - they were exactly what I was looking for to “tie” the groomsmen into the wedding colors!"
"The samples I got looked great. The CEO was out of the country when I delivered them. He should be back this week so I hope to hear good things from him."
"It was perfect for my azazie color! My husband could pick out what he liked!"
"Great Quality and packaging"
"Wonderful Customer Service and great way to get your name out there."
"Very quick service and I was surprised by the quality. The product was much nicer than I expected."
"Great spec samples, and such a fast turn around. We look forward to sharing with our corporate clients."
"Knotty Tie was amazing to work with! Their staff is very knowledgeable and kind! Very quick repose times as well. We are very happy with how the ties turned out as well! Micah Miller"
"I am very please with the bow tie, great design."
"Anna was very helpful with our order. The ties and scarves turned out great with quality material."
"They are always great about shipping my re-order very quickly. And there is never a color-dye difference in the batches. They are always the same!"
"they where very help full"
"great experience from start to finish."
"I received the color wheel quickly and look forward to customizing my fiance's bow tie."
"Very beautifully made."
"The online design tool had very few flaws and was very easy to use!"
Knotty Tie Co. is rated 4.91 based on 318 reviews