Knotty Tie Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knotty Tie Co.

About Knotty Tie Co.: As a social enterprise since our start, we're passionate about creating meaningful employment opportunities for skilled resettled refugees. Their professional skills, combined with our advanced printing and production technology, results in the highest quality products possible in an environmentally responsible way.

(303) 954-9470

team@knottytie.com

989 Santa Fe Dr.

Tell us how Knotty Tie Co. made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
R B
"I love everything about Knotty Tie Co., but here are just a few of my favorite things. 1. The vision and mission that the company was founded on is brilliant, loving and creative. It makes my heart sing to purchase ties from a place that upholds the human rights of people from all over the World, protects the environment and makes my wardrobe look amazing! 2. Jeremy and the entire staff at Knotty Tie Co. are genuine people who let their creative juices flow to design beautiful neckwear and deliver outstanding customer service. 3. I love that Knotty Tie Co. is situated in the heart of Denver's art community because the ties and scarves they create are true pieces of art. I receive countless compliments every time I wear one of the many bow ties I have in my Knotty Tie Co. collection."
Justin H
"Your customer service was above and beyond what was expected, and the quality of the product was superb!! Will use again!"
"Love the customer service...thank you Kammy!"
"This was a beautiful tie, and my dad really enjoyed the design and the quality of the tie. Thank you so much, we really appreciate it!"
"You guys were absolutely the best!"
"The fabric is nice, the print is nice. The hemming is not what I prefer. I think the price is high, even in bulk. But thank you for a chance to see the product."
"Ties we ordered were perfect! Can not wait to use them for our wedding day!"
"I could not have been more satisfied with the complete experience at The Knotty Tie Co. My project was to provide all groomsmen in an upcoming wedding with customized, matching ties that each will be able to take away as a gift. The entire Knotty Tie team knocked it out of the park. I delivered the ties to the groom and bride-to-be with a couple weeks to spare, and they were ecstatic with the results. I would highly recommend this company for their excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail, as well as their laudable mission to create opportunities for resettling refugees through their employment. Thank you, Knotty Tie!"
"Enjoyed their quick response time for samples."
"Love the designing your own options! Packaged nicely. Good customer service."
"Custom designed six bow ties for my wedding. Excellent quality. Exactly the same as the picture."
"values driven, beautiful design, right on time, and will order again!"
"I love the product and am so happy with the mission! However, I encourage Knotty Tie to improve the user-friendliness of the custom building process. I found the back and forth via email and the check out process to be quite challenging, and probably would not have fully completed the process if I wasn't committed to the mission of the company. Happy to share more specific feedback if that would be helpful to your product/tech team. Thanks!"
"The ties and pocket squares are great quality and arrived ahead of scheduled. The customer service was responsive and exceptional."
"Knotty's team was extremely helpful every step of the way, and the process was incredible easy. I would recommend Knotty to anyone looking to create a customized gift for any occasion. Thank you!"
"Great service great execution"
"Great quality product with a quick turn around time and excellent customer service"
"Excellent communication about design matters, and very accommodating of specific requests. The recycled textile used is very good."
"I'm looking forward to wearing my new bowtie for my wedding day! The shipping estimate was right on, if not a day early. The quality of the fabric feels nice too"
"Excellent patterns and colors, timely delivery, have purchased many and will do so again."
"Tie came quicker than expected and looks great!"
"Working with the consultants was a good experience....would have been nice to have the same one during the process but all worked out well. The scarf and tie arrived and were exactly as we requested. Would use them again for personally made items."
"Love the ease of doing business with Knotty Tie. Met all expectations and more. Great service and definitely a deadline meeter if your in a pinch!"
Knotty Tie Co. is rated 4.89 based on 266 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access