Knotty Tie Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knotty Tie Co.

About Knotty Tie Co.: As a social enterprise since our start, we're passionate about creating meaningful employment opportunities for skilled resettled refugees. Their professional skills, combined with our advanced printing and production technology, results in the highest quality products possible in an environmentally responsible way.

(303) 954-9470

team@knottytie.com

989 Santa Fe Dr.

Tell us how Knotty Tie Co. made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Angie M
"Thank you so much for great customer service and a great product. Our son designed the tie he wanted for his wedding and everyone loved them."
Cole A
"I couldn’t be happier with these ties! Your selection is a bit overwhelming at first, but once I focused my searches a bit more I was able to find the perfect patterns and color match for Azazie is great! I can wait to give these ties to everyone!"
Sabrina M
"This was a great place to do business with and I’ll definitely be ordering from them again. The tie was awesome and my boyfriend absolutely LOVED IT!! Our dog is a Pug so the pattern I chose is beyond perfect....."
"Great service"
"I noticed that you are in Denver. Is it possible to come to the store next time to pick up orders?"
"Awesome to work with, final product was on time, we ordered it rushed due to crazy circumstances, they are beautiful and very good quality! Great to make a modern product as the market for bow ties is very small and dated..."
"Bow tie was too small for my taste, but still a nice product."
"Allll goood"
"Our groomsman ties came out AMAZING and matched everything perfectly. Such a fun and clever process, with quality results. I highly recommend the color swatch chart as that was a game changer in ensuring the correct colors. Excellent experience overall and can’t wait for our wedding day!"
"Great colors and patterns to choose from. Nice material. Customer service top notch, I had to return a couple ties and was able to do so with no questions asked."
"Tie looks great and I received it more quickly than the estimated time"
"Loved the idea and the process. Service was good and products as advertised."
"Creating my designs was so easy and the designers listened and made changes until it exactly what I wanted. I gave the tie and bowtie as a gift to a friend and he was very impressed with the quality of the product and the mission of the company. Finally the minimalist packaging was wonderful and I truly appreciated that it did not include plastic!"
"I was going to order the fabric from the dress designer to match the bow ties and have them custom made. Would have cost over $100 per tie. Instead, Knotty Tie matched the color and delivered the ties for 60% less. Excellent service."
"Very much enjoyed my product! The online design system was very helpful and the product came out just as I hoped!"
"I was so excited to find Knotty Tie and order through them. The process was fun, they patiently answered several of my emails, and they delivered my order in a timely manner. When one of the products I ordered wasn't included, they acted quickly to get the product to me the next week, no questions asked. I'll order through them again and highly recommend them to my friends!"
"From start to finish, the process was extremely easy. Thank you."
"Very Satisfied."
"Great customer service presentation and quality!"
"love love love the designs that were created with our branding."
"I purchased a custom bow tie with our company mascot.The tie quality is fantastic, and the process was so easy!!!"
Knotty Tie Co. is rated 4.91 based on 193 reviews