Knotty Tie Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knotty Tie Co.
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Knotty Tie Co. Reviews

About Knotty Tie Co.:

As a social enterprise since our start, we're passionate about creating meaningful employment opportunities for skilled resettled refugees. Their professional skills, combined with our advanced printing and production technology, results in the highest quality products possible in an environmentally responsible way.

(303) 954-9470

team@knottytie.com

989 Santa Fe Dr.

Tell us how Knotty Tie Co. made you happy
Awesome!!!
Very nice looking tie and my order got here faster than expected!
Great service and a quality product. Will reorder soon!
PERFECTION!! Loved the process...can’t say enough about the finished bow tie!
You Guys rawk! Fast shipping of great ties. I recently attended a large Colorado gala. We were to wear interesting ties. I wore the Colorado map tie. Several people commented on my tie "perfect tie" "why didn't I think of that" "where did you get that cool tie" One person actually recognized it as a knotty.
Amazing quality and got the ties so fast. Thank you!
Great customer service and very cool style!
I ordered a handful of custom ties for the groomsmen at our wedding ! They came out great, better than expected!
I needed a single custom tie and had a very positive experience. Knotty’s staff work closely with you on design and production. There’s a nice people touch over automated merch design sites. I anticipated them being half-hearted about my project since I was ordering just one tie, but that wasn’t my experience at all. The designer was able to work with a less than stellar resolution image after I explained I didn’t have the source vector, which I appreciated. The turnaround on the design was super quick, within the same day. Then, I was able to get a swatch mailed to me at no cost to see how the design resolution looked printed. The final tie came out great, and it was the perfect gift for my team’s mentor.
Client "LOVED" them and is going to incorporate them into her fund raising program
Knotty Tie is a perfect example of what customer service should be. Great communication from beginning to end, Clear, precise, courteous, and quick. There shipping times were off, I ordered for 12 day delivery and got it in 10! This wasn’t my first purchase with Knotty Tie, and it won’t be my last.
I just got the color chart.
Customer service is exceptional at Knotty Tie, and the product is just as good. I’ve purchased 3 times from Knotty Tie, and each time has been a prime example of how a business can serve customers when they want to. The design process was highlighted by prompt and clear communication . The ordering never has any surprises with Knotty Tie. On my last order I paid for 12 day processing and shipping, in true Knotty Tie fashion, I got it in 9 days.
great service! and product is perfect! Thank you!
The design process was simple and the staff was helpful and fast. The product came exactly as specified! I would highly recommend Knotty Tie to anyone!
I can't begin to tell you how great of a customer service experience I have had with your company. You folks rock!
I was hesitant to use this service because you never know what the final product will look/feel like when ordering online instead of in-person. I must say that I was highly impressed with the final product! The quality of the design, materials and presentation is outstanding! I will definitely be using Knotty in the future and will recommend them to anyone.
I bought a custom tie and pocket square for my wedding and it turned out phenomenally. Quality is excellent and the experience was fun and super easy! Highly, HIGHLY, recommend!!
Love working with a company that is in alignment with the mission of our organization.
These ties were gorgeous, so many compliments at the wedding. Thank you Knotty Tie!
Knotty Tie Co. is rated 4.91 based on 354 reviews