Knotty Tie Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knotty Tie Co.

About Knotty Tie Co.: As a social enterprise since our start, we're passionate about creating meaningful employment opportunities for skilled resettled refugees. Their professional skills, combined with our advanced printing and production technology, results in the highest quality products possible in an environmentally responsible way.

(303) 954-9470

team@knottytie.com

989 Santa Fe Dr.

Tell us how Knotty Tie Co. made you happy

"Prompt service Very good customer service Color palette can be challenging to work with online. Strive to implement Pantone color signatures"
"I was very impressed with the quality and especially the design. My husband loved his gift."
"Everything was super easy. We ordered custom ties and pocket squares to give to three of our bosses for Christmas. The quality was top notch and the whole process was great- from uploading our own design to getting a sample to getting the real thing. Plus, everything was packaged so nicely and everyone was very helpful if I needed them for anything! Would definitely order again."
"Great ties. As expected. Thanks!"
"Easy and simple."
"I couldn’t be happier with these ties! Your selection is a bit overwhelming at first, but once I focused my searches a bit more I was able to find the perfect patterns and color match for Azazie is great! I can wait to give these ties to everyone!"
"This was a great place to do business with and I’ll definitely be ordering from them again. The tie was awesome and my boyfriend absolutely LOVED IT!! Our dog is a Pug so the pattern I chose is beyond perfect....."
"Wonderful product! So excited to give this as a gift!"
"Very helpful and easy to work with. The ties for our wedding are beautiful! Thank you so much!"
"Good customer service, especially in working out the design details. I thought the cost was a little expensive, but not terrible. Quality seems to be good, although I haven’t put the tie on yet."
"Excellent experience. I think we are going to do a fundraiser next year using your ties."
"Customer service was excellent. The design process was easy and fun. The actual tie turned out to be lower quality than I'd hoped, so I ended up buying a real silk tie of a different design for the gift instead. All in all, I can't fault Knotty Tie because I knew the risk I was taking, and it's probably a perfectly fine product for some people. Thank you!"
"Great experience"
"Really easy to order online and delivery was a breeze! I was so excited there were SO many different options and ways to customize my order! The super high quality ties were beautiful! We LOVE Knotty Tie Co! Keep up the great work!"
"My tie is perfect!!! I can’t wait to give it to my friend!! The look on his face will be priceless! I know it!!! Maddie"
"Beautiful ties, excellent quality, superior customer service."
"Helpful, quick, and willing to make all the changes I needed! I am taking the products to a meeting tonight for others to see and review, but I expect the members will like them, too."
"I do wish if you clicked a color combination like green and purple there would be grouping of greens and purples that matched well.. switch back and forth made it difficult to determine which colors were the same tone.. That would have been helpfull.. My ties came out awesome and amazing! All the groomsman, groom, and my dad will be looking sharp! Thanks! A great find!"
"I want to give a VERY GOOD rate because I loved working on the design with your team. Everything was so fast and done so professionally. However, the scarf we ordered has a mistake on it. See files below - one of the logo that was sent and one of the scarf with a white line over the cross that shouldn't be there. Help!"
"had a great experience with design team. They were super responsive to edits and very helpful throughout the process."
Knotty Tie Co. is rated 4.95 based on 133 reviews