Lamps Plus Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Lamps Plus

How would you rate Lamps Plus ?

"LampsPlus is a great resource for both lighting and decor accessories. I've purchased several lamps AND fixtures in a wide range of prices. I expect something to look like it cost considerably more than I paid! LampsPlus absolutely meets this expectation offering an easy to use website and ginormous selection and prices for every budget. DO NOT waste your time buying ordinary and boring lighting at big box stores when LampsPlus offers so, so much more. I recently ordered my first item from their accessory line. Decorative candle holders which happened to go with my bedroom decor. They were on sale for $19.00 each and I was admittedly suspect of the quality. To say I was surprised and delighted was an understatement. I felt like that tv ad lady who thought she got such a deal she might be arrested. Joking! But you won't be disappointed with LampsPlus. I used them to update a home we were selling and light our entirely custom dream home and now another life transition and renovate an existing home. LampsPlus has always been there and never disappointed. MaryJ, Reno, NV"
"I Did not receive my order. They refused to help me solve. They told me my only option to resolve is to dispute with my Credit card. Terrible service and follow through"
"Next day delivery"
"After buying my house, I replaced every single light fixture in it with light fixtures that I bought on LampsPlus.com. Only one time did I have to return a fixture to LampsPlus.com, and they made it very easy for me to do so. The variety and quality of light fixtures on LampsPlus.com exceeds that which I can buy locally, even at specialty lighting stores, and moreover, the prices on LampsPlus.com are extremely competitive. LampsPlus.com is my go-to store for light fixtures."
Lamps Plus is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!