Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

About Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories:

Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures, gazebos, and outdoor furniture. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.

Seventy percent of our business last year resulted from repeat customers and referrals mostly of which were from family member to family member. We hear a lot of this: "I am here because when I was growing up my grandfather had a Leonard building in his backyard . . ." We take pride in serving and taking care of folks as if they were our family.

Over the years, our company's focus on quality, craftsmanship and customer service has allowed each of our company-owned stores to be integrated partners in their local communities. We encourage employees to look for ways to make a difference around town and to help out worthy causes.

630 W. Independence BlvdSuite 3Mount Airy, NC 27030

Tell us how Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories made you happy
280c trailer had runs in the paint all over. It did not have the easy lube axles advertised,but it does seem very solid and pulls well even when loaded. I'm pretty well satisfied other than the ez lube axles. That was a big selling point of the trailer.
Richard Lockett, the service tech, went out of his way to repair the defects in in the roof of my building. After trying very hard he will have to return to fix a problem with the doors. Although I am happy that Richard was sent out to do the repairs, it makes me wonder about the quality control that would let the building leave for delivery to the customer with the obvious problems.
Great quality, Friendly Staff.. Installation was timely, However I did need to come back the next day for adjustments.
Recently purchased a building. Had a roof leak which was repaired. The electric was installed incorrectly. Overall, very satisfied with the structure.
(238) - Posted 1 year ago
Courteous helpful and had what I needed at the right time. That’s a home run in my book. Price reduction would have been great. Maybe I’ll get that when I come back and order my 12x16 shed.
(105) - Posted 1 year ago
Christopher, thank you for this review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
Trailer had same features and quality as others I looked at but cost less. Sales were very busy the day I was there but kept working as quickly as possible to get everyone processed.
(665) - Posted 1 year ago
Paul, thank you for this review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
Prices were reasonable and quality of trailer purchased has been excellent. Unfortunately the mechanic employed by the Leonard dealer mounted my spare tire bracket terribly. His welds broke the first time I drove the trailer out of my driveway and now there is a rusty spot where he removed the paint with an angle grinder for his welds. I remounted the bracket properly like it should have been done first off and touched up the paint. Obviously this has nothing to do with quality of trailer Leonard puts out which is excellent.
(230) - Posted 1 year ago
Jonathan, thank you for this review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
Knowledgeable Sales person. Customer safety shown as a priority. Trailer was available when stated.
(228) - Posted 1 year ago
Charlie, thank you for this review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
the experience was pleasant. however, our trailer jack is missing a foot.
(118) - Posted 1 year ago
Heat Needed in Showroom.
(660) - Posted 1 year ago
Pretty average place in florence to by trailer from
(235) - Posted 1 year ago
Everything was great but the trailer had a missed weld. I will have to get that fixed. Service was good for how busy they were. Price was good and 1 year same as cash made the deal.
(102) - Posted 1 year ago
My 10×16 metal storage building met my expectations. The delivery and set up person was excellent. I had the ty-downs installed as well for this area. Glad the delivery person recommended it. Would recommend this building product.
(123) - Posted 1 year ago
Recommended by a friend and was treated very professionally i will definitely keep them in mind for any future truck accessories.
(235) - Posted 1 year ago
They usually don’t do installs on Saturday but due to my job requirements of weekly travel an exception was made for the installation of my new bed cover.
(121) - Posted 1 year ago
The guy who delivered my building was exceptional! The manager needs more help to be able to return calls timely. He also should sell the building and explain all details of construction. Make suggestions such as flooring protection, ramp electrical. Overall experience good.
(129) - Posted 1 year ago
the bed cover prices are out of sight...yet competitive ...i love my cover..service was fast and friendly..everyone loved my golden doodle.
(102) - Posted 1 year ago
I spoke to one person the first time I went in to get pricing and the person kept trying to up-sell me. I went back in to purchase and spoke to someone else that had a lot of technical knowledge that helped out a lot and led to spending less than I first was told. In the end I was very happy with the visit but sales training could be helpful
(664) - Posted 1 year ago
Service was done in a professional manner. The product was explained & demonstrated. I’m very satisfied.
(105) - Posted 1 year ago
Super knowledge team members..I was helped by an older gentleman who knew his stuff. A good visit and looking forward to another trip soon...
(231) - Posted 1 year ago