Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

Over A Month
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

About Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories:

Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures, gazebos, and outdoor furniture. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.

Seventy percent of our business last year resulted from repeat customers and referrals mostly of which were from family member to family member. We hear a lot of this: "I am here because when I was growing up my grandfather had a Leonard building in his backyard . . ." We take pride in serving and taking care of folks as if they were our family.

Over the years, our company's focus on quality, craftsmanship and customer service has allowed each of our company-owned stores to be integrated partners in their local communities. We encourage employees to look for ways to make a difference around town and to help out worthy causes.

630 W. Independence BlvdSuite 3Mount Airy, NC 27030

Tell us how Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories made you happy
GreatExperience with Brad andAlex,they were very helpful and on the one with getting me the trailer I needed,outstanding work performance and getting me on the road safely.
it has been a long time since i have had customer service that i am proud to brag about but, this team in Burlington NC has my respect and loyalty for the services they gave me. it is refreshing to experience the hard work and dedication to doing a good job that this team displays in all aspects of their work. they provided top notch service to out fit my 2020 chevy truck with the accessories i needed, got the parts in and installed exactly to the schedule i was provided at the time of purchase which was pretty quick in my opinion. they have upgraded my trailers also,with the utmost care and attention to safety and function. i had a need for urgent trailer repairs recently. i needed to deliver equipment to one of my work crews out of state in order to keep them working but, my trailer had electrical issues. i called Marin , she put me on the phone with Wes , told him how i was in a tight spot and in less than an hour my trailer issues were resolved and i was able to make the delivery and keep my men working and the project moving forward. this was a huge deal to my company as they saved us several thousand dollars in down time and my crew working so they could get full week in and not have a short week on their pay checks and that is a big deal to us. the team at Leonard moved on this fix quickly, did a great job on the trailer and made a real and positive impact on several families. i am now and will continue to be their customer and supporter of their work and dedication. thank you team Leonard of Burlington NC. Call them you will not be disappointed.
(133) - Posted 2 days ago
Dealt with Leonard Truck accessories in Winston-Salem. They all were very nice, professional and completely helpful. They really seemed to take an interest in what they were doing for me and all my work with the after market components I put on my truck came out great! Will use them again if I need anything else done on my trucks.
Great job and they delivered a great product today on my new pilot
Product was ordered and they would call when it came in
They did that

Telling everyone about them
Took over 30 days to get my wiring harness. Many excuses why it never got delivered. Trailer is Great.
(118) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great job, atmosphere and quality of work.

Purchased a large pizza for the group
(660) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Shed built to specs and delivered on time. Simple ordering process and good workmanship and materials.
(665) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Joel, thank you for purchasing a Leonard shed! Our sheds have been built in our Mount Airy, NC location for nearly 60 years, and we are the experts! Leonard is also an experienced provider of the best trailers and truck accessories in the southeast. We appreciate this review and look forward to seeing you here again!
Thank you to Ken the Leonard representative for personally coming to my home to fix my problem!! He was very respectful and apologetic!! I will shop with Leonard again!! Thank you!!
(231) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very well made building. We like ours it hasn’t leaked and we have had a couple 5-6 inch rain spells lately
(110) - Posted 1 month ago
Melinda, thank you so much for purchasing a Leonard shed! All of our sheds are hand-built with exceptional quality and craftsmanship. For nearly 60 years, excellent customer service has been our top priority. Through the years, we have also remained experienced providers of great trailers and truck accessories. We appreciate this review and look forward to seeing you here again.
Courteous helpful and had what I needed at the right time. That’s a home run in my book. Price reduction would have been great. Maybe I’ll get that when I come back and order my 12x16 shed.
(105) - Posted 1 month ago
Christopher, thank you for this review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
nice employees
(657) - Posted 1 month ago
Customer service was great the price was competitive and I was satisfied with the entire experience. The shed is of very good quality. The delivery driver was very professional and quickly placed the shed in an area selected by me.
(125) - Posted 1 month ago
James, thank you for this 5-star review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
Trailer had same features and quality as others I looked at but cost less. Sales were very busy the day I was there but kept working as quickly as possible to get everyone processed.
(665) - Posted 1 month ago
Paul, thank you for this review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
Prices were reasonable and quality of trailer purchased has been excellent. Unfortunately the mechanic employed by the Leonard dealer mounted my spare tire bracket terribly. His welds broke the first time I drove the trailer out of my driveway and now there is a rusty spot where he removed the paint with an angle grinder for his welds. I remounted the bracket properly like it should have been done first off and touched up the paint. Obviously this has nothing to do with quality of trailer Leonard puts out which is excellent.
(230) - Posted 1 month ago
Jonathan, thank you for this review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
Knowledgeable Sales person. Customer safety shown as a priority. Trailer was available when stated.
(228) - Posted 1 month ago
Charlie, thank you for this review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
I order a truck bed Cap for my 2019
Ram 1500 came in on time, good color
Match and a good job on the install.
Yes, I will buy here again!
(658) - Posted 1 month ago
Willie, thank you for this 5-star review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
Great salesman and great product, Without his help I would have bought a trailer with a high tongue jack the would have hit my tailgate on my new truck. Thanks for the advice!
(230) - Posted 1 month ago
Terry, thank you for this 5-star review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
My experience with Leonard's Truck Accessories was Great! I have 2020 Chevy Truck and wanted a trunk cover. They did an Excellent job with color matching and installation (it didn't take long). I am VERY pleased and would recommend them to everyone. Their service is Outstanding. "Thank YOU".
(234) - Posted 1 month ago
Robert, thank you for this 5-star review! Leonard has been in business for nearly 60 years, and customer service has always been our top priority! We offer the best sheds, trailers, and truck accessories in the business! Great things are happening at Leonard!
the experience was pleasant. however, our trailer jack is missing a foot.
(118) - Posted 1 month ago
was very pleased with sales person (Adam) and they delivered our shed on time and positioned it nicely. Adam came out a couple days later to see for himself and scheduled repairman to come out and make adjustments on door and replaced a couple of siding pieces. all is good and we are happy.
(237) - Posted 1 month ago