Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

About Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories:

Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures, gazebos, and outdoor furniture. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.

Seventy percent of our business last year resulted from repeat customers and referrals mostly of which were from family member to family member. We hear a lot of this: "I am here because when I was growing up my grandfather had a Leonard building in his backyard . . ." We take pride in serving and taking care of folks as if they were our family.

Over the years, our company's focus on quality, craftsmanship and customer service has allowed each of our company-owned stores to be integrated partners in their local communities. We encourage employees to look for ways to make a difference around town and to help out worthy causes.

630 W. Independence BlvdSuite 3Mount Airy, NC 27030,

Tell us how Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories made you happy
June 17, 2021 I called the Princeton store and had to leave a message!!! Later that day I visited Princeton location asking about corners for a screen. They did not have any parts, nor offered to order any. Gave me number to corporate store. I called corporate and had to leave a message!!! I messaged Haley Young from corporate. Said Princeton should have submitted papers for corners. (?) Said she would have them call me. Well I'm still waiting on the first call from the Princeton store!! Obviously customer service is NOT what this store is all about!! Ordering a new screen from Amazon and do without Leonard!!
We have used Leonards Buildings for camper shell, trailers, car accessories, and recently a van hitch. As always they have earned my business for life! Very polite and eager to help. Give them a try.
Not pleased with customer service. My shed came late and I thought ok that happens sometimes, but it wasn’t level and I can’t open one door without it damaging the shed. I then called the next day and told them and well we are over 3 weeks and nothing fixed. I would not recommend.
Justin and the team are very professional at what they do. I love my new blade tail light. A very professional and respectful team.
The guys over in Raleigh on Fayetteville Rd go out of their way to meet your trailer needs. They are always courteous and helpful.
Leonard's customer service was extraordinary when it came it installing my lift kit. They did a great job at explaining the steps it took to get the job done and was even better at showing me my options i had available. The service guys there were so professional but it didnt seem like an act. Everyone was genuine and did a great job in a timely manner. Thanks guys.
I bought a 16 foot utility trailer with high mesh sides. The trailer pulls great but that’s about it. On the way home from the dealer in Morristown, TN the lights quit working. I called the guy at the dealer and he said to bring it back the next day and he would fix it. I came back the next day, not to mention the roads were icy and it was snowing so I risked my equipment even going down there, when I got to the dealer I told him the lights started flickering on the way home and had completely went out. He said “I know they work I pulled it here” but never even tested the lights. He said it had to be my truck, which works perfectly fine with my other trailer, and sent me away. I have had the trailer for a couple months now and still have no lights. I also couldn’t open the gate latch on the drivers side. Once I finally got it open I had to file the latch down a good bit before it would even close again. I would really like it if someone would get in touch with me and get it fixed. Especially since I paid almost $4000.00 for the trailer
I bought my first trailer from Leonard, and it was a very smooth purchase, they helped me on choosing the right fit for me. I highly recommend this store, the customer service is wonderful!!!
Bought a 5 X8 trailer from the Leonard Trailer Sales in West Columbia. Taylor and his staff were great and they answered all my questions. Had to order the trailer and they told me it would be three weeks which is how long it took, Got a great deal on the financing too. I tow it with my 2018 Equinox and it tows great. Great people to deal with.
Wow, great job, excellent communication, and know-how clearly based on much experience. Much thanks and kudos to Chris and the crew at the Burlington NC location. We're very happy with the products and their installation.
Just had the 100R camper shell installed and it looks great! Very professional sales team and technicians. Shout out to Cody and Justin for an excellent job!!!!
Our sincere thanks to Don Batchelor and his team at the New Bern, NC store for taking such good care of us re the installation of the Blue Ox baseplate, tow bar, brake system and light controls for our 2020 Chevy Equinox “toad”. He worked with our tight time frame to assure we had the work done in time for our RV trip. He also added a modification to assure our car battery received sufficient charge to offset tail light use during a rainstorm. To date, I have purchased an RV shelter, two car garage/shed, two trailers and several braking systems from Leonard. We are very satisfied Leonard customers and will not hesitate to continue doing business with Leonard. A special thanks to Don: his continued customer support has been exemplary. Bill & Cathy
avoid Leonard's in Blacksburg !
Called the Winston-Salem store about getting a chicken coop. They said it would take around 4 weeks so I said thanks but that is too long. Before I could hang up they said hang on, we can get one within the week (and took a deposit). Called back today (end of the week) and was told they don't have any built. Now I have growing chicks, no coop, and have lost a week of time that I could have been dealing with a reputable person. AND I have to hope they give me my deposit back. So frustrated. Do better! Wish I had read some of the reviews before I called them.
I couldn't be happier with my new trailer thank you guys so much for all your help and going out of your way to make sure I got what I wantted in a very quick time I spoke to Don the manager of the New Bern NC branch and he was amazing couldn't beat the price felt like family walking in and he went over everything I asked and he made sure I was happy 10 out of 10 recommend talking to him I drove almost an hr to speak to him and it was well worth it
Great customer service, Hans was fantastic. Helped us diagnose problem. Took pictures sent via email vs driving out. Made one trip and all issues resolved.
Let me start by recognizing Robert the manger at the Florence SC branch. Mr. Robert us truly a professional and he provided me with outstanding customer service each time I came to Leonard. The work and care him and his staff put in my jeep exceeded my expectations. I recommend anyone who is looking for awesome quality work and great customer service is to visit these professionals.
I purchased one of the 6x12 single axle utility trailer in NC at the end of March in 2020 for my father and delivered it to him in Ohio. It didn't last through winter before the paint flaked/peeled off the fenders starting in December 2020. By February 2021 nearly all the fender paint had fallen off. Inspection of the fender resulted in identification that poor surface preparation and no primer were applied before paint by the manufacturer. After leaving a negative review in February 2021 at the point of purchase I was contacted by Mario of Leonard Trailers from Texas. He said he would look into warranty and try to get it taken care of. There has been no communication since then and we are at the point where we need to fix it ourselves to prevent the fenders from rusting out. Terrible product. Terrible company who doesn't stand behind their products. I'm buying another trailer for myself today to haul mulch and would have been going back to my local Leonard to purchase if not for this experience! *Would provide pictures but the option doesn't exist to upload them.
Had a building delivery scheduled for today and well no building....no contact from the store and on top of it.....lost a half day of work due to it being scheduled for this afternoon.......not impressed with anything at this location....this is a damn joke
I received a great Leer topper for my Nissan Frontier. Price was right and service was better.
Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories is rated 4.35 based on 865 reviews