Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

About Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories:

Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures, gazebos, and outdoor furniture. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.

Seventy percent of our business last year resulted from repeat customers and referrals mostly of which were from family member to family member. We hear a lot of this: "I am here because when I was growing up my grandfather had a Leonard building in his backyard . . ." We take pride in serving and taking care of folks as if they were our family.

Over the years, our company's focus on quality, craftsmanship and customer service has allowed each of our company-owned stores to be integrated partners in their local communities. We encourage employees to look for ways to make a difference around town and to help out worthy causes.

mktngteam@leonardusa.com

630 W. Independence BlvdSuite 3Mount Airy, NC 27030
Mount Airy

Tell us how Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories made you happy
everyone i worked with at leonard in ruckersville va. was very helpful. from mike the manager to the young lady that helped me with the colors to the delivery man who put my shed exactly where i wanted it. i had to put the delivery off twice due to rain and mike worked with me without complaining. GREAT SERVICE, GREAT QUALITY AND PRICE.
Needed a hitch and lite wiring pigtail and was on a tight schedule to get it done. Shelly was very helpful on the phone and ensured me it was in stock in their warehouse and could be installed before my deadline. Install day comes; couldn’t get my car to them until 3 PM. Dustin jumped on it and had it done by 6. He also explained to me all the details he had done and even showed me were in the line fuse was. Great guy and great job. Highly recommend Leonard’s for all your hitch needs. J
The work was expedited and well done.
Had the best experience purchasing my new trailer. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Highly recommend!
Leonard installed a trailer hitch on my RAV4. They stock the highest quality products and charge a very competitive price. They are professional and provide wonderful customer service.
I really appreciate the guys at Leonard Buildings and Truck for helping me on getting my trailer perfect size perfect fit!!!! I highly recommend.
The man I talked to in the Bristol store was rude and bragged about him being the owner, and the good prices he had. The building's did not have the prices on them and he would not leave us alone to even talk about them. If you really want to sell them put prices on them and let the people make up there mind what they want. I will never go back there. I went there in person to look and punches one...
Greetings! I’m a high school tennis coach. I coach both the boys and girls teams! I own a Prius 4 and it’s not big enough to carry all the tennis equipment needed to coach. Plus, the equipment was tearing up my vehicle. So, I found and bought an old truck. It did not have a back window. I took it to “Leonard” Hwy 70 in Morehead City, NC. The manager and the 2 techs that waited on me could not have been nicer. They fitted the back with a sheet of plexi glass. They were very creative and made the back functional for Me. Also, the truck’s camper was being held on with one nail. The tech immediately noticed and secured for me. This staff was amazing, friendly and truly went the extra mile. I will return and spread the word. Best, Mary Marino
The absolute worst experience I have ever had ordering online. Ordered on Wednesday night. Now Monday and it still hasn’t shipped, even though the website said in stock ready for delivery. When I’ve called the number on the website it hangs up on me. Email tech support basically says we will check our vendor to see when it will ship. Vendor??? Your site says in stock! If no response by tomorrow I guess I will just cancel it and order elsewhere.
J T and the men went ABOVE THE TOP in service. Replaced window on my Leer topper. While there I purchased floor mats and window vents. I haven't had this kind of SERVICE in years!
We got the sage brush shed and absolutely love it. It looks very good and add character to our back patio. I get a lot of good use out of it. And it is built tight so I haven't needed to put insulation in it. The only thing I hate about it is when they put the wiring in, they did a terrible job. They ran conduit on the outside of the studs instead of running wire through the studs like its suppose to be. They seemed to be completely ignorant to how a building is suppose to be wired. Because of that I can't put panelling on the inside. I have never seen anyone do that because it's the wrong way to wire anything. I notified them of that mistake and they refused to correct it. Other than screwing up the wiring the building is very nice.
My experience buying from Leonard Buildings in Monroe N.C. could not have been any better. From making sure that I received the best deal possible, to helping me decide the best placement for my new building in my yard. Professional and courteous staff. High quality buildings and sheds.
5X10X24" high side with mesh. Good for Harry Homeowner. Use it commercially and the very soft mild steel angle-iron frame will give out. I had to weld in inserts to reinforce the ramp because my 1300 pound tractor was going to go thru the expanded metal. I called Leonard to respectfully suggest an enhancement that would have not have added much to the price and enhanced safety and they blew me off. For light duty, and, if price is your primary consideration, get a Leonard. All trailers use Lippert or Dexter axles and they performed well. The tires held up great. One hopes Leonard has enough integrity to publish this.
Shelly was great. Ordered the trailer. Had everything ready to go when it was time to pick it up. Excellent service at the Garner store. A++
Solid well made Trailer, Love it...
Never buy anything from the Fredericksburg, VA store. They took advantage of my knowledge of trailers, sold me the most expensive car trailer they could find, would not deliver, and furnished me with cheap straps that did not work, I almost lost my car because the straps would not stay on the tires. On a 1900 mile trip, I had to stop every 5 to 50 miles and completely start from scratch until the releases on the straps no longer would release for me to redo them. The trailer even though new rusty in spots. The tie down spots were completely different than my tires, so I had to set the tires on the back ones not giving me proper tie down spots. Worst $4,296.00 dollars I ever wasted my retirement money on. I feel cheated and in danger all the time. I am only 4 days into a 7 day journey which only should have taken me 5 days at the most. I can’t wait to get to me destination if I make it at all with my car intact, I will sell it at a loss just to get rid of the worthless thing. Poor, poor treatment of a female retiree. Took advantage of me, I hope they had a good laugh!
My Leonard truck accessory install was first rate! I have used other services before and Leonard is by far the best. Punctual, exceeded expectations, top quality staff. Mike and the crew were absolutely; great everybody I interacted with Leonard was first rate!
Had my Toyota Tacoma bed sprayed with the LineX. Just wanted to say that Dustin was a pleasure to work with.This business is very professional, and you can’t beat there pricing anywhere around East Tennessee. The gentleman that done the work ( I forgot his name) done an excellent job, and would highly recommend his work. Again, Thank You……
My wife and I spent a great deal of time researching and doing comparative analysis of the various yard sheds available in the Winston-Salem NC., and outlying areas for the best quality shed available. We also considered warranties, cost and customer service. Having purchased and owned several sheds during our forty years of marriage my wife and I both know what we are looking for and what to expect when we say "Quality sheds". Long story short, We found everything we were looking for at Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories, Peters Creek Pwy, W-S, NC. I dealt with Carson and Michael in the office, both of which were most professional and helpful. Not only did Carson answer all of our questions he explained every detail of construction, availability, costs and warranty, which when compared to competitors far exceeded expectations. When I expressed concerns about fencing and trees on my property which might preclude the possibility of placement of fully constructed shed I was informed that the Manager would be happy to visit my property that day and make a compatibility assessment on our behalf. Based on this assessment and advice provided by Michael we purchased the perfect shed for our property and needs. Leonard also offers free delivery and set up which was done as soon as weather permitted. The delivery driver, Michael (Not the same one) was most professional, courteous and knowledgeable about placing this rather large shed. Before doing anything Michael walked our property with me and asked all the right questions to avoid any problems or damage. Once placed this Michael again went over the details of the shed, the warranty and what to do if I noticed any issues. I want to add that due to Michael's efforts there was no damage or issues to my yard, the fence or any of the trees. He was simply amazing in his installation and very pleasant throughout his efforts. Bottom line, I highly recommend Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories and Leonard sheds without reservation and look forward to many years use of our shed.
Asked them to replace the hardware that they installed incorrectly. Cost me 900$ and it’s still wrong. Glad to never return to this min wage paid group of high schoolers who have no drive, ambition, nor knowledge to service anyone in this community.
Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories is rated 4.3 based on 967 reviews