Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
The company seems to have developed a great commuting scooter with features that distinguish it from the rest. Customer service has been good so far!
I wanted to get my wife a scooter for her birthday since she has been hinting at her interest for quite some time. Did some research and came across a few reviewers on Youtube that recommended the Levy scooter. I found that the removable battery, polished design and solid tires option to be a HUGE differentiator from its competitors in the same tier. My wife loves her scooter, I love that it she loves. Now I kinda want one haha. Thank you Levy!
Purchased to use at racetracks to get around the pits. It came out of the box easy to do minor assembly, charged perfectly, and performed better than expected at a drift event last weekend getting from driver meeting area to the pit. It is light, folds down compactly and is simply the best way to get around at drift events. Would buy again!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 18th July 2021
I enjoyed my hour tour of my hometown on the Levy electric scooter. It’s a whole new way to experience a trip around town!!
It was a very fun activity to do in Aberdeen! The only negative feedback I have is all of the scooters go at different speeds. Some take forever to get started. Some only go to 14-15 mph while others go to 24-25 mph.
So easy to put together and it’s great to ride!
Levy has a great website and communicate with me frequently about maintenance and other useful scooter information. The scooter arrived much sooner than I had expected. The company seems trustworthy and I am definitely considering the purchase of more of their products.
Super fun! Perfect way to get around town!
Company communicates effectively. I like that you can buy replacement parts direct from them and they have many YouTube videos on how to maintain and repair.
The levy plus scooter is sleek, stylish and was easy to put together. I researched many scooters, I made right decision with the Levy Plus.
Second Levy scooter - overall quality seems to be heading in the right direction. The larger tires and battery were a much needed upgrade. Customer support response time is fast.
I love it trip lots so great about scooter
It works well and performs as described. Also appreciated that is was shipped fast. Only remark is that the provided tool to screw the bell and break did not fit the screw properly. I have tools so no problem. Could be a issue for someone without tools.
Fun and zippy little scooter to get around the city with. I got the 8.5" tires though, not the 10" but I definitely am considering making the switch because I find myself having to pump the 8.5" pretty frequently.
Great build quality. The black color scheme is really sharp looking and the throttle and LED screen make the bike seem very sleek and modern. Light to carry and convenient for charging with an easy to remove battery pack. It's rather quick too, getting up to 18mph in sport mode with ease and stopping. I went for the tubed tires since Chicago streets are atrocious and other scooter models have shown issues dealing with rough roads. This thing goes over some of the worse pot holes and uneven sidewalks well.
Really good electric scooter. Powerful on hills and help with my commute.
More fun than I expected.
Not amazing acceleration but once you get it going the top speed maxes out at almost 19mph and has plenty of speed for what I need. 10" tires feel pretty nice even on uneven payment - but just know with tires this small you're going to need to be putting air in the them quite often so definitely invest in a pump at home.
Love it! First electric scooter; easy and comfortable to ride. The removable battery option was an important part of my purchase decision.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021