Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Kade B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Molly T
My ride was great. Pretty simple to use and operate, great riding through central park and the city
Levy Electric 5 star review on 22nd November 2020 Levy Electric 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
I own one of the scooters but a lot of friends of mine come here to rent on the weekends so we can ride together. Easy to find and rent through the app, would recommend checking them out
Pretty good mid-range scooter. The Levy with two batteries ends up being cheaper than the Levy Plus, but I still think having the all in one larger battery pack is much more convenient. spare parts seem pretty easy to purchase, but haven't had to go through with any repairs myself yet.
A good option for new yorkers. Ease of buying and picking up in the LES location was a pleasant experience.
Pretty responsive and accommodating as far as companies go. I like that they are based in the US and only sell their own products that they manufacture
All around pleased with the product
Amazing Scooter for the Price. I am very happy with this, the ride is very smooth and quick. The removable battery is really nice.
I'm well satisfied with this scooter. I only have 2/3rds of a heart, It only pumps at 35-40% so it doesn't supply enough oxygen for me to be able to walk more than 50 or 60 yards then I have to rest for 8-10 minutes before I can go another 50 or 60 yards. I'm currently residing at Jefferson Barracks VA Medical facility for the next 4-6 months being treated for PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury. This is a large campus and this scooter has given me freedom I haven't experienced in 7 years. I can't bring it inside the hospital to charge it so the removable battery is ideal. Thanks for such a good product.
I am 58 and this is me first electric it best toy I ever have
Excellent electric scooter for the price. Love the removable battery.
I live in the Bronx, NY and the roads are not the best but the 10" tires makes it a smooth travel. I've had it for two weeks and so far I've only used it to and from work which is about 1.5 miles away. It takes me seven minutes to get to work which is very convenient because I don't have to leave my house as early. In the two weeks that I've owned it, I've only charged it twice after the battery reached to about 25%. I've only seen the scooter reach 18 MPH on sports mode but it may be because I am 220 lb. The quick folding makes it convenient for storage especially when the cold winter days comes. The Levy Plus may seem expensive but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for", and the Levy scooters has better features than its competitors. Overall, this is a great investment for someone who's looking to travel a few miles, especially if you want to maintain social distancing and want avoid public transportation or the costly taxi fares.
Great product and great customer service!
Love my Levy, love the company behind Levy even more. Literally the best customer service I’ve ever experienced.
Parts are in stock and ship fast which is more than I can say for any other electric scooter company
Zippy Scooter that strong and user friendly
It’s a great company
Best scooter ever
Love my scooter and great place to buy them
I got it for my girlfriend and she loves it. She's 5ft 2in and the handle bars at it's lowest configuration is alittle high. Other than that it's perfect. I also received excellent customer service. A++
I love Levy Plus! It’s just perfect for my daily commute.
Levy Electric is rated 4.43 based on 239 reviews