Levy Electric Reviews

Lawrence B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
No issues.
this is the really cool electric scooter,and when my kid ride is feel very smooth, and the location of the electromagnetic design is very easy to replace, and it is safer than placed at the bottom.
I love the scooter
I love this scooter. All as advertised from shipping to useage. Excellent product.
Still figuring out some of the setting changes that you can make with this. Not very intuitive out of the box but overall it's been a very helpful thing to have in my life. It has plenty of speed + power. Not very fast uphill but I don't need that for my purpose.
This scooter is amazing to use for a first time rider. The controls are easy to learn and the menu is easy to navigate. I enjoy the time I spend on my scooter, which is a lot because it holds charge for a long time!
This purchase was for my 15 year old son and he is loving it! He loves the speed, cruise control, and look. It's very convenient and ordering was so simple.
I'm thrilled with my Levy scooter! It's the most fun I've had in many months. I'm not at all mechanical, but had no trouble getting it set up, and I love the lightweight and folding capability. The battery stays in the house and the scooter out in the shed. It is perfect for my needs an even fits in the car trunk.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Great alternative to the segway max for those looking for something similar but much LIGHTER. Love that I can actually carry this thing. Would recommend to anyone that doesn't need something super fast.
Lovely little scooters with quite a punch. Seeing these things all over my city now happy that I was onto it earlier!
Great customer service and my scooter arrived swiftly
Took a little over a week from order to delivery but came when expected. Packaged securely with very little assembly before riding. Battery came 60% charged which was nice.
Very fun and sleek looking scooter. Love it
Enjoyable commute. It's pretty zippy in the bike lane and handles the asphalt well.
So so much fun! Rented a few from our hotel for our family. Such a great time!
My friend and I both have electric scooters but his is not a Levi. His kept dying and could not keep with me while my battery lasted all day and went faster than bicycles.
So smooth! And super helpful that it has three speed settings. Love it. Very solid.
A good scooter for the price, it's half the cost of the unagi and only a few pounds heavier. Happy with the purchase so far. Solid tires would have been nice but that's my next upgrade.
Great product. Fast delivery!
Solid, great-looking machine. Just enough power for hill climbs in Seattle. Glad for the 10” wheels.
Levy Electric is rated 4.39 based on 322 reviews