Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Very easy to get a quote and accepted all type of people.
Fácil e prático
for me one simple thing, your service is the only one I've found to insure my electric scooter. thanks :D
Lexham Insurance 5 star review on 10th December 2021
Better than MCE insurance.They were a bunch of cowboys.I like the fact I can pay by direct debit with Lexham.I couldn’t do that with my previous insurer.
great customer service
very good very good
One of the best insurance company and also very good staff.
This is a good insurance company and I’d advise people to startup with. I am a new moped rider delivering food and the insurance is a reasonably good price.
I was about to loose my scooter and hope And I found Lexiham insurence in website google search and The day I got insurence with lexiham i impound or realise my bike ASAP.So I highly recommend to all the motorbikers or Scooter or moped electric bike to get the Lexiham insurence for your best of the best insurence policy and they are good and best for Bikers.
Wonderful company
This is the second time I use Lexham Insurance service. I can recommend their service and team. They are very polite and whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and clearly.
Quick, cheap and no problems. Started instantly.
Very reliable insurance and cheapest all round amazing
Nice and easy to deal with, know what there talking about.
Excellent service. I can always rely on Lexham to keep the cost my insurance low.
Quick and easy to get
Incredibly easy to get insured compared to other services who make you jump through hoops, my experience with Lexham, was a matter of a couple of clicks and, an email. Make sure to pay attention to your requirement to send proof of no-claims, as for me it was required within 10 days, but I did not get any email or other notification instructing me to send it right away and found this requirement "hidden" within the other documents.
You guys did a really good job am very happy with ur lexham
Absolutely brilliant from start to finish and best off all the price!!!
That's no bad really good THANKS VERY MUCH