Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
I would give 10-10 out of 10 for Lexham customer service. I know insurance is one of those things that everyone hopes everyone hopes they won't need. I found the person I dealt with extremely helpful. Lexham could not have done enough for me.
I CANNOT WRITE A REVIEW OF LEXHAM INSURANCE AT THIS MOMENT , AS, AT THE PRESENT MOMENT I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY INSURANCE PAPERWORK TO COME THROUGH THE POST, IT IS NOW 3 DAYS LATE , BUT I NOTICE THE MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! yours sincerely D J DANDRIDGE 115 OCKFORD RIDGE GU7 2NQ
Very good
Very helpful
Fast and good
Very good thanks
Best insurance company I’ve been with there to help with any problems u have and customer service is spot on
I think lexham insurance is the best so far, I have spoken to an insurance agent yesterday and she was amazing with all the information that was given to me and understanding to what I wanted on offer. Thank you very much for that. Keisha.
I am very satisfied with your service!
always meeting the needs, always giving better service to your customers!
Very helpful and informative.
Very polite. Would be sure to recommend to anybody.
great is with Lexham Insurance
Excellent insurance company, always fair when missed payments, no extra fee. Also every comparison site went on they came out on top.
Thanks guys 👍
verry good
Very helpful, cheap and efficient. Thanks!
Needed a copy of my certificate,but site was experiencing technical difficulties, one phone call and and one was emailed to me immediately !
Very good!!
😃😃😃
Good
Done on line easy to fill in couldn't ask for anything easier
Insurance whit Lexham it is so good I love it.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,749 reviews