Lexham Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
I am very happy with lexham insurance been with them for two years now never had a problem they always give me a good price on my insurance and I always receive good customer service from them, even if there something that you don’t understand they will go though it step by step to make sure you do and make sure that you are happy with it,I would recommend them to everyone, I would like to say the most helpful member of staff I did have was Oliver, try and talk to her if your able to.
Lexham Insurance is trying to pull every penny from your pocket. I asked them to modify a letter from the registration number of my motorbike and they charged me with £35. And its all premeditated from the beginning, so be careful with them.
£0 refund on my insurance after selling my bike after only 7 months and making no claim. Disgusting - no policy documents sent out either, not even a certificate of insurance, just a letter saying thanks. Feels like theft and will be treated as such.
Had to make a slight change 50 mins after purchasing the insurance was then charged £33, £8 increase in the policy and a ridiculous £25 'admin fee'. I will not be referring them to anybody and will not be newing my policy after being insured with lexham for the last 2 years, lexham should reward loyalty not charge for it.
My son has held policy with Lexham for just over a year. I am the guarantor on the polucy as he us under 18 years old. A month before the policy was due for renewal my son was involved in an incident in which the third party admitted full ilability. As a result the thurd party insurers have made him a diabolical offer and decided to write his motorcycle off. Lexham have basically refused to have any involvement, saying it wont make any difference to the settlement offer. I have dealt with this solely on my own. Lexham have now decided, 6 weeks after the incident, that they would inform us that my sons no-claims duscount has been suspended. This has increased his total policy by 25%! They refuse to talk to me, regardless of the fact that I'm the guarantor and pay the insurance installments, unless my son is present. I've made countless phonecalls, left countless messages, and still havent had anyone that is competant of their job title contact me. Absolutely disgusted by the service, am left wondering why we are paying insurance to such an in-competant company???
Sadly this company frives on taking advantage of the poor & needy so I've got nothing good to say because I have nothing to really respect Lexham for. Plus i now wish I had made a smarter chioce in whom I insure With.
Although I have repeatedly requested my insurance contract to be sent to email, nothing happened until now.
BE AWAY FROM THEM!!! I have a conviction in my license today because they didn't set up the insurance!! They take your money and do not send to the insurer. Caution!
first time with Lexham insurance, moped insurance is very expensive and i think something should be done to lower the cost. give 16 yr olds a head start in life.
I got my renewal quote. £420. Great! But then, because i no longer need to comute to collage and back they changed it to £590? for using my bike a whole lot less? What a rip off. Then, I got an online quote £530 from the same company? Then when i called them with the reference number to accept the policy they made me answer every one of the online questions again? and then tried to add £5 on just because I called them? In summary, I think they are all the same, greedy and only care about getting you to pay as as they possibly can. How can it cost £170 more to not use your bike than it does to use it? I wish someone would do something about these insurance companies? It seems they actually have a license to steal. I could go on and on but it's a waste of time. They just keep getting away with it.
The worst insurance company I've ever hired. Only good to take your money. I called for recovery, their operators are just useless, after keeping you o the phone for 20 min they ask you to call another number just to repeat the same process. You end up in a call-loop and I never got recovered, I had to call another company. Still waiting for their call for an apology or anything --Nothing so far. To avoid at all cost
After being sent half crazy by the same dropdown menu by so many 'motorcycle insurers' every time menu got to make I entered Royal Enfield but when I tried to select model they would not work, tried MCN compare got a wopping £1300 quote my existing insurers take ages to get through to contacted Lexaham and spoke to a human being in a very short time and saved a fortune with their quote on F/comp on for new Interceptor. well done team!
just a quick follow up about my complaint last week, was quoted one price and half an hour later the price had gone quite a few beers. a lovely lady just phoned me and they are going to reimburse me the difference..tops marks, well done guys!
Literally just try and rob you, I wouldn’t go with this insurance company again
Best Deal. Thank you
I did insure with last week but the police arrested my bike because they don't have insurance...what worng with u...
Very good customer service and competitive price.
Even though we had to make several changes they were extremely helpful and patient. Would use again.
Great service
Just had my first customer service call with a lexham employee after starting the policy and it was like dealing with a robot. No help whatsoever and has left me feeling I wanted to cancel the policy 4 days after inception!
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,446 reviews