Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Lied to multiple times they lie and illegally cancel a policy stating they’ve cancelled it due to a YouTube video they asked me to upload after a van intentionally drove at me on dual carriageway way to show the crash they couldn’t open in email as they had security concerns about the mp4 file then accused the police of lying
I am writing this review for Mrs Vanessa Knights, Senior Claims Adjuster of Marble Arch Claims. I would love to say that through the entire process, when Vanessa was involved, everything ran quickly and smoothly, without glitch. She has an incredible passion for helping her customers and I really felt she had my back. What an excellent team member you have there. If there's any bonus or award for outstanding customer service Vanessa surely deserves it. When I get back on the road I'm hoping to come back to you for my insurance again because I know that if anything happens, it could be Vanessa working on my case and it would dealt with swiftly and professionally. Thank you Vanessa!
Tried to renew my insurance. My scooter had been off the road for 2 years due to building work being done on my property. I needed an mot. Lexham told me i couldn't have insurance until i get an mot . Tried to explain that i couldn't use the scooter to get the mot as having no insurance and all i got told was to take my chance. Been with these clowns for 5 years. Even during coronavirus they couldn't even give a little bit. I wouldn't trust these cowboys to save me from the indians.
It has been a nightmare to try and get my motorcycle back after a claim that was not my fault. It’s been 5 weeks and no motorcycle back yet. It looks like their internal communications are really bad. Hope this info will help other people to demand things or they will never sort anything out.
the worst insurer ever,,,,dont trust this insurance company ever
I am very happy with lexham insurance been with them for two years now never had a problem they always give me a good price on my insurance and I always receive good customer service from them, even if there something that you don’t understand they will go though it step by step to make sure you do and make sure that you are happy with it,I would recommend them to everyone, I would like to say the most helpful member of staff I did have was Oliver, try and talk to her if your able to.
Lexham Insurance is trying to pull every penny from your pocket. I asked them to modify a letter from the registration number of my motorbike and they charged me with £35. And its all premeditated from the beginning, so be careful with them.
£0 refund on my insurance after selling my bike after only 7 months and making no claim. Disgusting - no policy documents sent out either, not even a certificate of insurance, just a letter saying thanks. Feels like theft and will be treated as such.
Had to make a slight change 50 mins after purchasing the insurance was then charged £33, £8 increase in the policy and a ridiculous £25 'admin fee'. I will not be referring them to anybody and will not be newing my policy after being insured with lexham for the last 2 years, lexham should reward loyalty not charge for it.
please be aware of this company , when you run into an issue the first thing they do is cancel your insurance , no understanding or help and very rude on the phone , I guess its my fault going with a cheap insurance company . I have just looked at the reviews and cannot understand I was was so stupid to go with this company in the frst place the one star I gave was just so I could right this company do not deserve even one star.
Poor service took 5 days to send the paperwork blocking me from working
The agent took over half and hour to take out simple scooter insurance, even though I had instant answers to her questions. She was bumbling; if she was a trainee, then a supervisor should have been sitting with her. Gabbling out the terms and conditions in a way that she obviously didn't understand and that I couldn't follow, just for the sake of form, is unprofessional.
Waste of money. After looking for a food delivery cover insurance i came across them and I wish I’ve never did. I was assured I could add other drivers to the policy and a couple of months from the contract I’ve decided to add one driver. The woman on the other line told me it wasn’t possible to add any other driver as they don’t do it and she had to investigate looking into my recorded conversation to see if I was telling the true. A supervisor/manager then call me back saying that I was right so another driver could be added but only for domestic and pleasure only?? She then said that I should have specified that the new driver have to be insured for deliveries and not for domestic use even though I was looking to cover my scooter for food deliveries.......clearly an excuse not to do it because the guy who made me a contract was wrong at the first place when he confirm that additional drivers won’t be an issue. Now I’ve to cancel my policy, loose money and not able to do deliveries with the scooter until sort this out elsewhere. Gutted!!
Cancel my insurance for no reason Just took my money I will never be back
My son had his brand new moped stolen from outside our house, because it wasn't chained up they wouldn't pay out but the thing I found to be really bad was they wanted £220 to cancel insurance, so my son still had to pay £1300 for bike and the robbers wanted 220 off him, absolutely disgusting.
Expensive
One price on line! a different price on the phone?? 7 years of premiums paid! 6 years of NCD issued?? It all seems a little strange!
My son has held policy with Lexham for just over a year. I am the guarantor on the polucy as he us under 18 years old. A month before the policy was due for renewal my son was involved in an incident in which the third party admitted full ilability. As a result the thurd party insurers have made him a diabolical offer and decided to write his motorcycle off. Lexham have basically refused to have any involvement, saying it wont make any difference to the settlement offer. I have dealt with this solely on my own. Lexham have now decided, 6 weeks after the incident, that they would inform us that my sons no-claims duscount has been suspended. This has increased his total policy by 25%! They refuse to talk to me, regardless of the fact that I'm the guarantor and pay the insurance installments, unless my son is present. I've made countless phonecalls, left countless messages, and still havent had anyone that is competant of their job title contact me. Absolutely disgusted by the service, am left wondering why we are paying insurance to such an in-competant company???
Sadly this company frives on taking advantage of the poor & needy so I've got nothing good to say because I have nothing to really respect Lexham for. Plus i now wish I had made a smarter chioce in whom I insure With.
Although I have repeatedly requested my insurance contract to be sent to email, nothing happened until now.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.33 based on 3,324 reviews