Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Tried to renew my insurance. My scooter had been off the road for 2 years due to building work being done on my property. I needed an mot. Lexham told me i couldn't have insurance until i get an mot . Tried to explain that i couldn't use the scooter to get the mot as having no insurance and all i got told was to take my chance. Been with these clowns for 5 years. Even during coronavirus they couldn't even give a little bit. I wouldn't trust these cowboys to save me from the indians.
Lied to multiple times they lie and illegally cancel a policy stating they’ve cancelled it due to a YouTube video they asked me to upload after a van intentionally drove at me on dual carriageway way to show the crash they couldn’t open in email as they had security concerns about the mp4 file then accused the police of lying
It has been a nightmare to try and get my motorcycle back after a claim that was not my fault.
It’s been 5 weeks and no motorcycle back yet.
It looks like their internal communications are really bad.
Hope this info will help other people to demand things or they will never sort anything out.
I am very happy with lexham insurance been with them for two years now never had a problem they always give me a good price on my insurance and I always receive good customer service from them, even if there something that you don’t understand they will go though it step by step to make sure you do and make sure that you are happy with it,I would recommend them to everyone,

I would like to say the most helpful member of staff I did have was Oliver, try and talk to her if your able to.
Lexham Insurance is trying to pull every penny from your pocket. I asked them to modify a letter from the registration number of my motorbike and they charged me with £35. And its all premeditated from the beginning, so be careful with them.
£0 refund on my insurance after selling my bike after only 7 months and making no claim. Disgusting - no policy documents sent out either, not even a certificate of insurance, just a letter saying thanks. Feels like theft and will be treated as such.
Had to make a slight change 50 mins after purchasing the insurance was then charged £33, £8 increase in the policy and a ridiculous £25 'admin fee'. I will not be referring them to anybody and will not be newing my policy after being insured with lexham for the last 2 years, lexham should reward loyalty not charge for it.
I am writing this review for Mrs Vanessa Knights, Senior Claims Adjuster of Marble Arch Claims. I would love to say that through the entire process, when Vanessa was involved, everything ran quickly and smoothly, without glitch. She has an incredible passion for helping her customers and I really felt she had my back. What an excellent team member you have there. If there's any bonus or award for outstanding customer service Vanessa surely deserves it.
When I get back on the road I'm hoping to come back to you for my insurance again because I know that if anything happens, it could be Vanessa working on my case and it would dealt with swiftly and professionally.
Thank you Vanessa!
Expensive
the worst insurer ever,,,,dont trust this insurance company ever
My son has held policy with Lexham for just over a year. I am the guarantor on the polucy as he us under 18 years old. A month before the policy was due for renewal my son was involved in an incident in which the third party admitted full ilability. As a result the thurd party insurers have made him a diabolical offer and decided to write his motorcycle off.
Lexham have basically refused to have any involvement, saying it wont make any difference to the settlement offer. I have dealt with this solely on my own. Lexham have now decided, 6 weeks after the incident, that they would inform us that my sons no-claims duscount has been suspended. This has increased his total policy by 25%!
They refuse to talk to me, regardless of the fact that I'm the guarantor and pay the insurance installments, unless my son is present.
I've made countless phonecalls, left countless messages, and still havent had anyone that is competant of their job title contact me.
Absolutely disgusted by the service, am left wondering why we are paying insurance to such an in-competant company???
Sadly this company frives on taking advantage of the poor & needy so I've got nothing good to say because I have nothing to really respect Lexham for.
Plus i now wish I had made a smarter chioce in whom I insure
With.
Although I have repeatedly requested my insurance contract to be sent to email, nothing happened until now.
BE AWAY FROM THEM!!! I have a conviction in my license today because they didn't set up the insurance!! They take your money and do not send to the insurer. Caution!
first time with Lexham insurance, moped insurance is very expensive and i think something should be done to lower the cost. give 16 yr olds a head start in life.
I got my renewal quote. £420. Great! But then, because i no longer need to comute to collage and back they changed it to £590? for using my bike a whole lot less? What a rip off. Then, I got an online quote £530 from the same company? Then when i called them with the reference number to accept the policy they made me answer every one of the online questions again? and then tried to add £5 on just because I called them? In summary, I think they are all the same, greedy and only care about getting you to pay as as they possibly can. How can it cost £170 more to not use your bike than it does to use it? I wish someone would do something about these insurance companies? It seems they actually have a license to steal. I could go on and on but it's a waste of time. They just keep getting away with it.
First class attention to detail, very friendly and aftercare assistance exceptional. Have to add the staff at Marble Arch likewise simply the best..
Useless very little communication said they sent a credit agreement through email and never did
Cancel my insurance for no reason
Just took my money
I will never be back
No good
I sold my Honda and bought a Kawasaki same year and same engine cc and i keept for me the same details.
With Honda i drove roughly 1500 miles in 8 months
For no reason mentioned they didn't want to move my insurance to my other bike

So i lost this year ncb(i had another 4 month to complete the year).
And they charged me £60 cancellation fee.
So obviously i don't recommend this company.
Very disappointed with them😞
Hi, Sorry to see you've had a negative experience. Can you please email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk so a member of the team can look into this.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,749 reviews