Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Needed to make an amendment to my sons policy after his last insurance broker messed up. Lexham were excellent returning calls when they said they would and making the whole process much easier. Particularly helpful was Tash who really gave outstanding customer service and because of her I will be recommending Lexham to everyone I know.
It’s great insurance for all nice stuff great customer service and nice conversation πŸ‘
Great service so far. I did the quote online, called them, everything was sorted.
I am writing this review for Mrs Vanessa Knights, Senior Claims Adjuster of Marble Arch Claims. I would love to say that through the entire process, when Vanessa was involved, everything ran quickly and smoothly, without glitch. She has an incredible passion for helping her customers and I really felt she had my back. What an excellent team member you have there. If there's any bonus or award for outstanding customer service Vanessa surely deserves it.
When I get back on the road I'm hoping to come back to you for my insurance again because I know that if anything happens, it could be Vanessa working on my case and it would dealt with swiftly and professionally.
Thank you Vanessa!
all ways good to talk to. no asian call centre ( not racist meaning ) but some times harder to do the thing i want to deal with . keep up the good work! LXM!
Decided to try them after less than favourable dealings with others. So phoned for an insurance quote. Extremely helpful customer service and policy taken our 10/10 πŸ‘
Good company in London
Very good company...
Very go so far
A great company
The cheapest insurance I found, they are great, hope insurer again next year!
Ok this far... only been using for a week so this is a on setup only!
πŸ’― very good offers.
I started with them and Im happy to carry on.
I would give 10-10 out of 10 for Lexham customer service. I know insurance is one of those things that everyone hopes everyone hopes they won't need. I found the person I dealt with extremely helpful. Lexham could not have done enough for me.
I CANNOT WRITE A REVIEW OF LEXHAM INSURANCE AT THIS MOMENT , AS, AT THE PRESENT MOMENT I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY INSURANCE PAPERWORK TO COME THROUGH THE POST, IT IS NOW 3 DAYS LATE , BUT I NOTICE THE MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! yours sincerely D J DANDRIDGE 115 OCKFORD RIDGE GU7 2NQ
Very good
Very helpful
Fast and good
Very good thanks
Best insurance company I’ve been with there to help with any problems u have and customer service is spot on
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,739 reviews