Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Have used this company a few times always a good price and very friendly on phone
Muy buenos Asegurradores
Nice customers service 😁
With decent price
All of the people I have been in contact with at Lexham have been a pleasure to deal with which help a horrible situation feel a little better.
Easy to sign up and always with a quick response to my queries! Thanks Lexham
My motorbike was stolen and treated as a writeoff. The claim was handled by Marble Arch Claims very efficiently, and I was especially grateful to Senior Claims Adjuster Mrs Vanessa Knights for managing a slightly complicated claim really well, and keeping me fully informed about what was going on and what I should do to progress the settement.
Good service, very helpful.
Very very nice
So far the service as been good.
A very helpful team that got me sorted out in quick time. I'm pleased as not many people insure my bike.
Very good
Good insurance πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘
Very helpful very clear to understand did not try and rip me off did not take long what more do you want thank you Happy motoring πŸ‘
Yes I like
Best price on the market
Excellent fast service very good value, Stuart from Bristol.
In terms of customer service 5 πŸ’₯ and in terms of price 4.5πŸ’₯ but still, all together, I would rate it 5Stars all the way
Staff member who dealt with my insurance renewal was really polite, helpful and friendly and I felt listened to and understood. The business of renewal was completed efficiently and to my 100% satisfaction. Prior to renewal, my emails were answered very promptly and all my queries addressed and explained fully. I was very pleased with the service I received and am happy with my policy which is priced fairly and responsively to my needs. Thank you Lexham.
Very good and quick