Lexham Insurance Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

How would you rate Lexham Insurance ?

Jack Cuthbert
Verified Buyer
"Even though we had to make several changes they were extremely helpful and patient. Would use again."
"Cheapest price I could find. Should have got some cashback via Quidco but the transaction didn't track so having to sort that seperately. Also, 69% apr to pay monthly!! Ok if you can pay up front but not really on to fleece those who can't to that degree."
"Great service"
Tamzin Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Just had my first customer service call with a lexham employee after starting the policy and it was like dealing with a robot. No help whatsoever and has left me feeling I wanted to cancel the policy 4 days after inception!"
Tom Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Sad that it keeps getting more expensive year on year. Cover decreases and premiums increase."
Roderick Stead
Verified Buyer
"Website was very easy to use & provided an acceptable insurance policy for a price I was prepared to pay. Will get them to quote for my second bike when renewal is due."
Raees Malik
Verified Buyer
"Great service thank you"
Michal Syda
Verified Buyer
"Good Stuff. Very recommended."
Jack Larkin
Verified Buyer
"nice people to do business with 1st class service."
Christopher Oliff
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my recent bike insurance. Easy to use website, great price and extensive policy. Highly recommended"
Ayman Mohammad
"Great. Easy and fast"
Konstantinos Kanellopoulos
"excellent"
Ian Horton
Verified Buyer
"They weren’t the cheapest but we’re close enough for me to renew. The staff were really helpful knowledgeable and it didn’t feel like the usual bleak call centre experience. They did exactly what they said they would do and went the extra mile which gave me grey confidence of receiving quality contact if I needed to contact them again. Highly recommended."
Thomas Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Hi Pleased mostly.. Specially as it's a better price I'm happier to pay this year. Though I had a renewal email saying it would automatically renew iv not had confirmation that I have a new policy.. (I thought this email was it) So I'm not sure at this stage if you are asking me for feedback as I'm no longer your customer or if you are asking for feedback as a continuing customer.. I'm leaving the star rating neutral on these grounds or it would of been 5."
Owen Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service."
Mark Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Good service. good insurance product. Good premium. Met my expectations. May well exceed my expectations should I have further cause to deal with them."
Sara Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Only dealt with them through the Web, but really good - no hassle"
Hester Kenneison
Verified Buyer
"Good, efficient just maybe sometimes speak a little slower on the phone!"
Brad Millikin
Verified Buyer
"Lexham was priced very competitively hence why i chose them, However, once payment had been made it came back with an error please try payment again, Luckily i checked my bank and the payment DID come out. However I had no documentation or and confirmation. So I had to chase up. Now have my log in details, Felt like hard work for considering the price I had to pay for it."
Peter Francis
Verified Buyer
"I needed to insure my moped and I find Lexham insurance it's cheap and trustworthy"
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.36 based on 1,506 reviews