Lexham Insurance Reviews

1,171 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Lexham Insurance?

Unverified Reviewer

They answer the phone immediately - you don't have to hold for hours unlike other insurance companies!!!
Jose
Unverified Reviewer

I wait for my recover 2:30 hours they said that they have my address and then they have another address so it is not the service that I expect from this company. I am with this insurance since 2013 I never call for recover and when I call make me wait 2:30 minute. I am so disappointed with it.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and are quick to reply
Sepehr Nowrouz
Unverified Reviewer

Customer service was excellent from Charlene, she got me the most competitive quote for a Commercial Van. Very happy with the outcome and service from this company. Don't think twice about anywhere else.
Jonathan Bellis
Verified Buyer

Nice friendly people who helps there customers

Great cover

Uwjehbrbbr
Verified Buyer

Made it all so easy and quick!
Nicu Gradinariu
Verified Buyer

Lexham Insurance is trying to pull every penny from your pocket. I asked them to modify a letter from the registration number of my motorbike and they charged me with £35. And its all premeditated from the beginning, so be careful with them.
Andrew Howarth

Great quote
Aaron Skeen
Verified Buyer

Lexham are a very honest company and because I was told the best way to insure my bike I saved a lot of money and as a young rider it made my mum and dad very happy.
Neville Main
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use website. Documents were available to run off within minutes. Very competitive price. Thank you
Emma
Verified Reviewer

Very good service. Telephone quick was quick, efficient and friendly and the price I got was great too!
Antonio Carlos Lopes De Araujo

Very Nice suport
Bailey Johnson
Verified Buyer

Aiden was really helpful and listened which is rare these days. Will definitely recommend to others
Emil Serban
Verified Buyer

Price and signature method!

Very helpfull
Craig Spicer
Verified Buyer

Price service and very help full I they beat mce the big boys
Adam Sudol
Verified Buyer

Good price ,easy access to file. Thankyou.
Verified Buyer

Quick to answer the phone. Made me feel special as a customer
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.42 based on 1,171 reviews