Lexham Insurance Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

Under an hour
"I chose Lexham as they were reasonably priced, unlike my previous insurer. I purchased the policy online quickly and easily. I have had no problems or issues yet. The only baffling thing was that the finance was provided by a separate company (LXM Management) and so both companies required things to be done initially. When sorting policies previously, I have only ever dealt with one company directly."
"Great service (Lewis) 👍🏼"
"Iniciando a utilizaçao do mesmo now.."
"Reasonable price for my insurance"
"Wazeer gul shirzad"
"Easy"
"Lexham insurance are the only insurance company that I could find to insure my electric bicycle."
"They have been really supportive & helpful"
"They tell you 1 thing on the phone and a different thing each time on the phone even though they claim to look at the ‘notes’ on my policy."
"The 48 hours that I did my insurance and it still does not appear on the government website Askimid.com."
"Still has not been updated on MiD"
"The person I dealt with was both helpful and knowledgeable"
"Good insurance for me I happy Thanks"
"Great yo deal with good price but has struggled to call to renew so had to get new quote and start again online"
"Olivia was a perfect service representative and I appreciated her taking the time to call me back on behalf of Traci to resolve my issue, explaining the situation and ensuring I was happy before closing the call. Thank you"
"No problems regarding renewing policy. Very polite on phone."
"Iv not received any my cover note"
"Was insured with you for 9 month wanted to insure my new scooter by change over and got told by an arrogant young lad you couldn't do that even though you had been taking the money every month for my old scooter won't be using you again.your collegues need to work on their telephone skills"
"Very professional and polite, quick services..."
"Great customer service"