Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss
Norfolk
b.tinkley@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Excellent service, affordable and easy to understand policies. The customer service team have provided me a high quality experience on each occasion. They really understood my requirements and processed my requests immediately. The app is very easy to use and contains all the information and contact details one would ever need. Thank you!
Excellent service couldn't be happier thanks
Verry good customer service.Good company.I would recommend everyone.
Estou gostando
Lexham Insurance 5 star review on 24th January 2023
Seguro muito bom
Very easy to renew and insurance cost went down always a bonus
No problem with the insurance as such but cost £77 to change my address, NOT great value for money really!!!
Absolute scammers that make you pay for the whole premium if you were to cancel early for example finding a better quote
Very good
Great customer service
A very easy company to deal with and with very good rates on motorcycle insurance.
I required insurance for a new electric motorcycle. Because it is electric most Insurance companies won't offer this cover but Lexham staff were very helpful and knew exactly what I needed. I was given prompt and efficient service and now have my Insurance policy, thank you.
A job well done and fast, just wanted to clear up a few questions about changing my insurance to another bike
Good service and fixable payment offer
It’s bit expensive, can u reduce the price for me to at least 50 quids per month please!
I believe will be better do not inform publicly the solving my problems with the Company by a falsity ideology against me, solved through agents supervision. Like a layman on this matter I must congratulate those two ladies who explain me patiently what do I have to do. .
I love it, I’m so happy