Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Under an hour
customer service
"Very good, thanks."
"It’s great I really love it"
"Online quote wasn't working for me. But in one quick call we found the best quote and got the insurance. Totally hasslefree"
"No problems"
"They are very polite and really helpful and take time to make sure you have the right cover. Thank you."
"Very helpful"
"Brilliant, by far the friendliest, easiest, people to deal with. Scooter Insurance priced just right with enough cover needed. Its nice to find insurance advisers that know the job"
"Very helpful.member of your team and nothing was to.much trouble"
"Tried several insurance companies to cover a electric moped on line all a hopeless waste of time, Then l was recommended Candice at Lexham,So rang number asking for Candice (very efficient )gave her my details who referred me to another young lady ,saying will call you back with quotes!) five minutes later l was insured . And next day you rang to check all ok, yes excellent communication will recommend"
"The was great"
"I find it ridiculous that every year i need to pay more for my insurance when the value of the motorbike has decreased and I've never done any claims. It's supposed to decrease and not increase. Also, the fact that the "position title" impacts the price of the insurance is also discriminatory."
"Thank you for your patience, last time I renewed my insurance I spoke to a girl whose name I don't remember. My english is very bad! and she had patience and attention with me! Thank you."
"good and competent company ."
"Good customer service"
"Very easy to insure my motorbike. No problems with the application and I am very happy at the moment."
"Spoke to a nice guy, quick and easy process"
"Lexham couldn’t have been more helpful their staff were polite and lead me through the application process with ease, at the end of the day the offer was very competitive, so I accepted."
"thanks to lexham insurance for helping me find the right cover and stuff was great"
"Very good nice"
"Brilliant insurance and great costumers support"
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.32 based on 2,259 reviews