Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Does everything I need for my 3 classic and 1 modern bike.
Have used this company a few times always a good price and very friendly on phone
I had a Terrible experience with this insurance company. the are really bad. The staff on the phone are bad the will not listening to you talking at all the cancelled my insurance without any notification or letting me know at all and the funniest thing in all this. It was not my fault at all. i did advise them to change the payment day to the 17 insted of the 1 of every month I had a direct debit account with them the didnt take the payment and on the 21 the cancelled my insurance without notification and I called today to ask why the haven't taken the payment to find out that the insurance is been cancelled spoke to the first and second agents. Sorry to say but you 2 are bad bad bad. The manager worst I tried to call and find a solution to this situation she said to me I'm not here to arrgue with you ahahaha. sorry mum. Waste of money and time plus all of this watch out for the hidden fees that the will charge you. As my account has been cancelled which is not my fault I have been asked to pay 90 £ wasted
For a basic renewal of an existing policy you made it far more complicated than I have ever had with sny other insurance company. You wanted all the information you already had from the previous year. Took well over 2 hours on the phone. Terrible service
Wrost insurance company i bought policy from Lexham and for some reason I cancelled the policy after 4 days I paid 229 pounds and they refund me only 29 pounds according to rule they can't charge any fees within 14 days but they charge 200 pounds for only 4 days I'll not gonna buy any policey from Lexham ever again
Wrist wrost wrost
Muy buenos Asegurradores
Nice customers service 😁
Awful insurance 😪 I wish I could give me them a 0 star,
The lies to much oh we call you back the never do.
Ended up paying well over my renewal quote because I was away and didn’t see the letter in time. Missed it by a week or two and ended up paying nearly what o payed last year. Good work looking after loyal customers. It said renew on the date of renewal or shortly after with no specific amount of days mentioned.
Shambolic. Truly living up to the reputation of all insurance companies. 👍🏼
With decent price
So I signed up to your insurance for my motorbike, but when I paid for my insurance it didn't notice that it created me an account as I didn't add my email address, your company has a default one inputted on the form. Now I can't login to actually even see my account. When I rang up I was just told that the website is temperamental. And that you couldn't help me. So I can only email or phone up. I mean id prefer to use my account for quick and convenient access. I don't understand why you could just add a new email to the account? Just seems like now I've took the insurance out you don't want to help me. Please help me out as I need to have an account to go on if I'm ever stopped by police I'd rather not spend ages looking back through old emails.
Hi sorry to see you've encountered issues on the website. Can you please email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with details please so we can look into this for you.
Unfair cancel charges
All of the people I have been in contact with at Lexham have been a pleasure to deal with which help a horrible situation feel a little better.
This company is cheater when ever you wan't to cancel your policy they will charge you a lot don' trust this sit company 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
Easy to sign up and always with a quick response to my queries! Thanks Lexham
Money hunters!:) only insuring with lexham because i don’t ride too much and hoping I won’t have an accident. Otherwise insure with others
Hi can you please email us at enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with details please so we can look into this.
My motorbike was stolen and treated as a writeoff. The claim was handled by Marble Arch Claims very efficiently, and I was especially grateful to Senior Claims Adjuster Mrs Vanessa Knights for managing a slightly complicated claim really well, and keeping me fully informed about what was going on and what I should do to progress the settement.
Good service, very helpful.
Very very nice
So far the service as been good.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.30 based on 2,838 reviews