Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Very nice"
"Very helpful, Good advice, friendly staff. Highly recommend."
"It took quite a bit of time listen to your call taker reading through the small print and quite honestly it felt unnecessary."
"I requested a call back about a quote, didn't call back until the next day and wouldn't let me use the on line quote I had, she did me a different quote which was £15 dearer even though I had given the quote reference number."
"No problem, thought it might be a bit cheaper, good service"
"Ótima aceitação"
"I haven't received any information or letter regarding my insurance policy. I don't even know about my rights or what I am cover for."
"Very competitive quote and great customer service team support/ assistance in confirming no claims bonus discount and vehicle details."
"Great service! Easy to use!"
"Not much wrong with the website and overall service - my gripe comes from the fact that someone somewhere has decided that "electric motorcycles" are a new category for insurance vehicles and thus a new risk model is required, but because there's not much "data" on electric motorcycles the prices are sky high! Please sort this out in the upcoming months and years as it doesn't feel fair at all that electric motorcycle insurance is so much dearer."
"Good,cheap and reliable insurance company"
"In the 3 years of driving /riding i have never had to provide my own proof of no claims... this it a tedious and stressful experience that the insurance company has always done for me"
"Im happy!!!"
"I'm very happy to be able to work with lexham I think it will be a great experience."
"I cant review as ive only just taken out the policy. Therefore i dont have an opinion on their service"
"I've been using Lexham for a number of years now for insuring my Lambrettas. Each year the price is still very competitive. All the staff I've ever spoken to have been very friendly and understanding. I'd definitely recommend them."
"It’s good"
"Lexham it's alright"
"Very competitive and customer service in taking out a new policy. Highly recommend"
"Great customer service"