Lexham Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Very efficient and helpful. Highly recommended.
Don't have to endure 'You now have 4 options , irritating muzac, robot's, rediculous high quotes. I phoned up and spoke to a human being & even with current crisis have delivered good service, Bennetts quoted me more for my Honda c90cub than Lexham did for Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor???? (Full comp)
Had to contact on my renewal. Colleague I spoke to was very helpful and reassuring. Thank you.
I love Lexham insurance , the best forever
Good service
Great service easy no hassle with online quote great service
Great
Excellent service as per usual, I have recommended you to several people and i hope you receive some business from them.
Very happy Very polite and helpful Thankyou
Good costumers service thanks azzabi
I’m rating Lexham insurance a 5 star rating mainly because they have helped me through so much, there team have been so helpful and have been so understanding. I would highly recommend Lexham insurance if you want things to be sorted out right.
My plate still red
Good company to get insurance
Muito bom.
Easy to contact and talk to. Absolutely brilliant helping me reduce my Motorcycle Training School insurance premiums during the Covid 19 crisis. Called me back mega promptly twice. Big thumbs up to Cameron and Lewis at Lexham Insurance.
Really Upset with this insurance company. The customer service is a rubbish when they don’t have patience to speak with no well English understand. I’m a customer like the others. I’m pay every month like the others. Last month I have to use my insurance to informar them that someone else hit my motorbike from Behind and to make this complain short, after 1 month without my motorbike they tried to charge me for my damages then after they start to fight with the other part insurance company. Today they dropped off my bike with zero battery power. this is ridiculous. After all , 10 days ago they decided to pay my compensation for my bike damages but I didn’t received no any money. Today I called again and they said for waiting a return call. This is so badly for this “BIG Company”. I hope nobody here have to claim your insurance To sort your problem.
Very good insurance very help full
Took over 1 hour on the phone just to add one motorcycle to my current policy, didn’t seem to have any sense of urgency even though I explained I was on a train journey, every time putting me on hold for quite a while at a time. Then wasting more time going round in circles, I had to change my tone and ask what do you need from me to insure my motorbike as I was getting delayed, and when I tried to say that it was taking too long and I had to go on the tube he basically said “what do you want to do?” Meaning I either wait or have to start over later not even given me an option to call back and carry on or anything. I have insured bikes many times never taken so much of my time and my customer needs weren’t met. Customer service and reassurance was not there. Will be looking to change insurance providers.
Very good
After around 100 phone calls getting nowhere I was told there’s nobody in the company that will deal with my complaint after they say the insurers chose to cancel my policy and will update me as to why....
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,576 reviews