Lexham Insurance Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Lexham Insurance?

Unverified Reviewer

Very economic
Verified Buyer

One of the cheapest one. Very easy to get it. Very helpfull communication on phone. I recommend for everyone.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use. Direct talk with an agent helped. The website was very good and the insurance cost was at a very competitive rate
Zsolt Hubicsak

Very good price
Simon Hodge
Verified Buyer

Your Company is reliable but one thing I disagree with is the 2% extra you charge on my credit card as it goes though the same as a debit card I know this as my daughter work for a high street bank
Katie Purvis
Verified Buyer

Spoke to both an English man & lady so easy to understand, gave me a great price for my daughters moped insurance, lovely & chatty, documents sent instantly whilst still on phone, perfect service
James Haydon
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and polite people to deal with, that's why I stick with them for my motorcycle insurance.
Colin Lockhart
Verified Buyer

The person I spoke to was very good and explained everything about my policy in detail.
Ashley Hanson

Quick n easy no hassle
Philip Trim
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service even when a minor error were made they still honoured what they said, this is a sign of excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

i have not yet received the email with the confirmation that I completed the insurance .

I have screen grab of the confirmation.
i have been waiting now for 3 days
Graham Edwards

Answered quickly and helped
Reginald Lock
Verified Buyer

Kept to their original price
Lachlan Coulton
Verified Buyer

Grate place for bike insurance
Morgan Kennedy
Verified Buyer

I QUITE FRANKLY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THAT EVEN IF I SELL MY MOTORCYCLE OR CANCEL MY INSURANCE THAT I STILL HAVE TO PAY THE FULL INSURANCE PRICE AS YOU CLASS THIS AS SOME KIND OF LOAN !!!!!!°
Daniel Bradbury
Verified Buyer

I'm all legal now at the right price and not been ripped off like other insurances
P G S Property Services Ltd
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff, Sarah and her colleagues, saved me £1000.00!!! on my premium, whats not to like?
Maurice Headleand
Verified Buyer

They made the process of taking out a cycle recovery policy very easy.
Verified Buyer

Quick quote and online forms.
Alexandru Covrig
Verified Buyer

I have a problem with the insurance, I checked if it is assured on askmid and does not show me assured what is going on?
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.41 based on 1,240 reviews