Lexham Insurance Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Under an hour
customer service
"Very helpful and fast to respond"
"Bit expancive but its ok.."
"Excellent service in every respect. Good customer service and very pleased all round."
"Quick and effortless to get insured with Lexham, but somewhat taken aback by the bloated cost for comprehensive cover being offered to experienced car license holders. My car no-claims were also not included, being attached to my car they say, not the bike and at a shade under £1200 for a year (paid in full, not instalments), equated to a one sixth of the RRP of a brand new 2019 MP3! Extortionary profiteering!"
"I hope in a good relationship between us in the future."
"Its realy good company."
"Very good service and competitive rates. Missed out a few personal details eg passing AIM but nothing that affected terms of insurance."
"The operative I spoke to was helpful above and beyond what I expected."
"Very helpful and quick"
"Perfect insurance"
"Good value cycle recovery policy, I think. Online quote invited me to create an account to purchase, which I did. Purchase subsequently failed for one reason or another and I obtained a new quote and managed to purchase the policy. Sadly, my account does not now match with my account and so I cannot view my policy online, but I was sent an email that has allowed me to download my documents. My request to link my account and my policy has not been actioned."
"Had really good quote on my sv650s."
"Very good staff They done my motorbike insurance very quick Good price too"
"Cheapish price but their booking fees are crazy almost £50 and for what? No idea how the insurance is and hopefully won't ever have to find out."
"I was well pleased with your service. it was easy and didnot take long to complete"
"Very polite and professional staff,everything get sorted in short time,not the cheapest but on the same time is not a big difference in price compared to the others. I would highly recommend lexam to all bikers! I they have insurance for car,I would go for it 100%."
"Easy website to apply on unlike others well done."
"Very helpful with anything u need and always their"
"I have been with this insurance for 2 years and the process of being insured for my vehicle has been straight forward. Very Happy."
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.35 based on 2,046 reviews