Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
It was a pleasure to do business with a company that employs staff who are knowledgeable and capable. Very reassuring to deal with such a cheerful, pleasant, helpful staff member.
Would have been 5 stars but let down by the time it took to email the insurance documents and no confirmation of purchase email either.
Best quote I got this year. Came in through a comparison site. Spotted minor errors in statement of fact. Good job by customer services in amending but follow up information on refund could be clearer. The corrections were done pretty quickly. (I have revised review text following call from customer services about my review - three stars for that call :-))
All good so far so 4 stars maybe 5 given over time
Great price and service
Will use again £60 cheaper
Than all the other quotes
Your site doesn't work on mobile, I had to use a laptop to create the insurance, which was a bit awkward as it wasn't my laptop, it was the guy's I was buying the motorcycle from.
Outstanding customer service from Olivia! This representative went above and beyond, rectifying a poor experience I had previously had with a different representative. Olivia was extremely professional and worked with me to clearly understand my Insurance requirements and provided me with a quote. I was very happy with the customer experience and would give her 5*s. My review gives 4 because of my poor experience yesterday with Lexham where I did not receive call backs on two occasions and was told I would have fees to pay that ended up not being needed. Thank you Olivia for your help!
good service provided thank you
Assistant was very helpful knew what he was talking about.
Good service
Really easy to change insurance to Lexham, the people were friendly and helpul. Plus the price was 25% better than their competitors!
application process was easy and quick
They re cheap and good
Very helpful in getting my insurance renewed
Very helpful in helping me with renewing my insurance guiding me through on how to send photos of my license details n share my code which I couldn’t do with out there help
I liked the simple and polite way they deal with their customers.
Good and easy
Good Job service
Helpful staff who helped me solve my issue and got me a cheaper cost for my renewal.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.30 based on 2,838 reviews