Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Easy, clear and friendly!"
"Há kkkkkkkkkk"
"Nice very nice"
"Great insurance"
"Dzięki jesteście zajebisci"
"efficient and understand Bike/Vespa scooter insurance"
"I called up looking to renew my insurance and the person on the other end was very helpful and very informative."
"So far so good..."
"How on earth can I rate you ? - all I did was to buy a year's electric bike insurance starting yesterday. The process of buying it was good, informative and fairly painless, - which is the only thing I am rating in my "Good" rating - but obviously until I have any experience of what you offer (which hopefully will be never) I can't possibly evaluate you. This instant evaluation of everything under the sun which we are plagued with these days has gone totally bonkers."
"Very helpful , nothing was too much trouble . Clear pricing"
"when we finally got through to an adviser it to no time at all thanks Mr chapman"
"Very good, thanks."
"Very helpful"
"Easy application and great costumers support I'm happy 👍👍👍"
"I bought a new Peugeot model,the Fusion & checked the insurance comparison sites. However the scooter being only 8 months from first production,was not on their drop down lists,so needed to be referred to underwriters. A simlar engined model(125cc) had quotes from £80 & upwards. My previous insurer,Aviva would not quote at all,& various others were around £240+,ie Bikesure,AA approx £290. I checked with Peugeot website & their preferred insurer is Lexham I B. My details were given to Lexham over the phone & initially they said they would only cover me if I have been riding the actual model for 12 months. The model is only around 8 months old so that would be impossible. My previous model was a Gilera 250 Nexus. I contacted Peugeot scooters on their Facebook page & gave them the quote history. Lo & behold ,within a day,Lexham emailed with a quote of approx £245. Having checked around for more quotes & also Trustpilot for insurance companies/brokers reviews,it seems not even the companies you would think top rate, have 5 star ratings. So in view of the fact I have a Peugeot scooter,I thought it better to accept Lexham's quote & fingers crossed I don't need to call on their services during the coming year & hopefully at policy renewal, the model will be included in the scooters normallycovered & premium lowered. I have been a broker in the past myself & do not agree with the practice of charging clients for a cancellation /alteration to cover + an admin charge on top! My commission was taken from the first year's premium & if I'd served the client well in the previous year,they'd renew with me & I'd take my commission from the renewal premium& nothing more,and should they need my services,I was willing to help for FREE.."
"the service is excellent but i'm having trouble with the long wait for insurance to come online even though i have paid it all and be on days with the insurer."
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,329 reviews