Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Clear, quick and easy to set-up.
a nice feature of the online quotation is that you can instantly view how much a designated excess affects the overall price . I had many years no claims but due to it being a vintage japanese related policy this does not seem to apply but Lexham gave me an acceptable price anyway for the cover i required . thanks
Your agent was excellent but your procedure far too long
I purchased a policy online and I received them about fourteen hours after the purchase, however, all seems well now and my insurance is running and the the people on the phone were very helpful.
Very good service, listened to my requirements.
Is very good Thanks a lot
Muito bom, gostei de mais
cheaper than the rest by £500
Very good insurance quick and simple at good rates
Friendly service. Still waiting for the paper copy to be sent in the post Regards Richard Herbert
Lexham is fine, although they waste money on issuing paper documents in addition to online docs. It's not their fault that the price to insure a 3 wheel "motorcycle" is stupidly high.
Good people to do business with
Lexham, unlike my previous motorbike insurers, had the courtesy to both email and write a renewal letter to me, giving me plenty of time to assess and renew. I like the fact they have an office in Diss providing local careers for people in the area. Polite and sensible when it comes to insuring a motorbike in central London.
Plus: Very helpful service by telephone Minus: Long wait time before call answered. Portal does not work. One document (breakdown) contained errors.
People very polite but don’t listen to all that was said while doing the quote I originally asked for pillions to be allowed but it wasn’t on my policy and when I asked for it you wanted to charge me another £68 so I declined that option even though it would be nice to have this is the only thing that annoyed me many thanks Paul vickers
Very helpful
Very good information
Easy simple company very straightforward
More options to add more security, having only 1 option when you could easily put 3 or 4 additions in would be helpful.
Very easy to deal with and competitive quote taken, Only down side for me quite heavy excess, hopefully that will reduce once I build up some NCD’s
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.33 based on 3,324 reviews