Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Outstanding customer service from Olivia! This representative went above and beyond, rectifying a poor experience I had previously had with a different representative. Olivia was extremely professional and worked with me to clearly understand my Insurance requirements and provided me with a quote. I was very happy with the customer experience and would give her 5*s. My review gives 4 because of my poor experience yesterday with Lexham where I did not receive call backs on two occasions and was told I would have fees to pay that ended up not being needed. Thank you Olivia for your help!
good service provided thank you
Assistant was very helpful knew what he was talking about.
Good service
Really easy to change insurance to Lexham, the people were friendly and helpul. Plus the price was 25% better than their competitors!
application process was easy and quick
They re cheap and good
Very helpful in getting my insurance renewed
Very helpful in helping me with renewing my insurance guiding me through on how to send photos of my license details n share my code which I couldn’t do with out there help
I liked the simple and polite way they deal with their customers.
Good and easy
Good Job service
Helpful staff who helped me solve my issue and got me a cheaper cost for my renewal.
I don't think much re the Cycle policy that the fee only includes 1 bike, a change from the prior year. I am the only rider in my household and naturally can only ride one at a time, one being essentially a back up. My use of the insurance would only have happened in the 60s (near Bacton if you are interested when my rear hub broke). There has been no occasion since when this would have been needed, so it is probably a luxury to have this for one bike anyway. In principal of course a re-assuring protection. Grumble over!
Good insurance
Gave me a very good deal on my bike insurance and we’re prompt and easy to use. Very good.
It's fantastic
Generally the bicycle recovery policy that I have purchased is good. However I did not get a clear answer to the question of punctures. Your website implies that punctures are a reason for recovery. But your operator seemed to suggest only if they cannot be repaired by puncture kit. My problem is that I would find it impracticable to remove a wheel especially the rear and therefore need the certainty that recovery would be available.
Quite a fair company to deal with. Only reason I haven’t continued with my policy is the use of of a loan agreement. Apart from that great people to be involved with and very helpful
Easy to set up and use