Lexham Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Hard to find someone that deals with bike insurance just pass from one person to another and took 4 phone calls and hours of waiting and trying.
the worst insurer ever,,,,dont trust this insurance company ever
Scammed out of £60+ for not having evidence of NCD. Horrific
This is the worst insurance possible, I announce them that my bike was stolen and after 1 week from the day of the theft they took me the advance money for the next month. I can't understand what have I insured because I don't understand what is the porpoise for me to pay another mounth for a stolen bike. And for the refund of the money after 1 week they still didn't try to contact me to let me know how the process is going with the return.
Not good sorry
Not happy to have renewed my insurance and it has gone up even though I have no claims. Sadly didn't have enough time to shop around.
Won't be using this lot again. Two days after taking out the insurance had an email threatening to increase my premium if I don't send proof of NCD in 10 days. I can do that. I work all day. No access to phone. So will try and get it asap. What's the rush anyway!!!! 10 days is a joke. Never again
You couldn't get rid of our claim quick enough, all you wanted to do was palm us off on to a company called Plantec to handle the claim, trouble is they are an appalling useless company with a very bad reputation (look on any bike forum). You couldn't even be bothered to follow up my sons injury claim as in your own words " he wasn't injured enough!".
I haven't received any information or letter regarding my insurance policy. I don't even know about my rights or what I am cover for.
In the 3 years of driving /riding i have never had to provide my own proof of no claims... this it a tedious and stressful experience that the insurance company has always done for me
Lexham Insurance provide competitive quotes but make their money from charges, for my example, to cancel a claim free moped insurance policy the charges were: Broker cancellation fee £40, Insurance company cancellation fee £15, Administration fee £27. You add it up. Next time I will find a proper broker.
Disgust to say the least I inform all party's ie broker/insurer that I had previous policy cancellation. And then still cancel my policy due to non disclosure hhhmmm I think some folk have selective hearing as I defenatly informed, them and still have the cheek to ask me to pay in full😳 ye straight away (not).
Seem to be a bunch of cowboys. Send letters saying one thing and then do somin completely different. Took a policy out paying first payment then when you cant take a random payment 11 days later you cancel my insurance!! Try ringing to numbers for you from a letter I receive and no one seems to ever answer the phone!!! Absolute jobs worth....
The guy I dealt with was brilliant,but all I wanted to do was pay the renewal fee.Why did I have to give all my info again ? What went wrong with all the details I gave last year when I took the policy out ?
Very helpful, knowledgeable and competitively priced
Absolute rubbish. Awful customer service and clueless. The only person who knew what was going on was in the cancellations team, hardly surprising as I imagine they deal with most customers
Bad service...
AVOID LEXHAM AT ALL COSTS I took my policy out monthly which was outsourced by a loan company. My motorcycle was valued at £2500 when I claimed for theft only 2 months after i had bought the bike. When I made my claim I had to wait a full MONTH for the paperwork to continue my claim. In the meantime i had to find transport elsewhere by either using public transport or friends which is expensive enough as it is. When Lexham FINALLY continued with my claim after sending them all my documents and keys, etc, they then decided to pay me out. They explained that it would be £2000 less my excess of £700 which I knew from the start, so that left me with £1300. They then explained that they would need to take an extra £1000 to pay for the rest of my loan!!! This is equivalent to paying for 6 months of insurance that I will never be able to use!! This ends up leaving me with just over £200 which is only about a third of the value of my bike!?!?!? whatever you do, do not take out insurance with Lexham unless you don't mind being ripped off!!
bad service
Shocking on every level after 2 years trying to renew for the 3rd year!
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,445 reviews