Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
I been on the phone for over 40 minutes and still no one seems to no what is going on . Do you actually want the business or do you just like to mess people about leaving them hanging on the line ?

Not impressed . Utter shambles .
Hi Martin,
I'm sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sending an email to enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with your number, and any reference you may have, and we'll get someone to contact you to sort this out?
Thanks,
Alex
Waste of money.
After looking for a food delivery cover insurance i came across them and I wish I’ve never did.
I was assured I could add other drivers to the policy and a couple of months from the contract I’ve decided to add one driver.
The woman on the other line told me it wasn’t possible to add any other driver as they don’t do it and she had to investigate looking into my recorded conversation to see if I was telling the true.
A supervisor/manager then call me back saying that I was right so another driver could be added but only for domestic and pleasure only??
She then said that I should have specified that the new driver have to be insured for deliveries and not for domestic use even though I was looking to cover my scooter for food deliveries.......clearly an excuse not to do it because the guy who made me a contract was wrong at the first place when he confirm that additional drivers won’t be an issue.
Now I’ve to cancel my policy, loose money and not able to do deliveries with the scooter until sort this out elsewhere.
Gutted!!
Useless very little communication said they sent a credit agreement through email and never did
Poor customer service..
Prerna customer service assistant was really unhelpful just keep on talking insurance terms and was really harsh on phone.
Wouldn’t recommend anyone very poor service
Hi, We'd like to look into this, can you please email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with details so they can look into this.
Payed the down payment still not insured
Hi, Sorry to see you've had a negative experience. Can you please email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with details so they are able to look into this for you.
Hi, your documents have been re-sent via email - hopefully you have received these OK? The team have called to check but no answer.
I’m still waiting to cancel my insurance
Sadly, I did not renew with Lexham even as a customer for three years. You quoted nearly £1000 when the same policy was available online for £360. When I applied online you put obstacles in my way and sought to rewrite the terms and conditions. No loyalty from you to a returning customer and a blatant attempt to rip me off. Also your phone service is not fit for purpose. I was cut off several times or the agent was never available. I went with someone else. Oh and by the way, you took the money off my credit card before denying me the deal. Room for improvement!!!
Won’t use this company again
I was on the phone that long I gave uythe “Will to Live” surely there’s a quicker way to renew your policy.
only cancel insurance and not the solution for the client,
Cancel my insurance for no reason
Just took my money
I will never be back
Tried to renew my insurance. My scooter had been off the road for 2 years due to building work being done on my property. I needed an mot. Lexham told me i couldn't have insurance until i get an mot . Tried to explain that i couldn't use the scooter to get the mot as having no insurance and all i got told was to take my chance. Been with these clowns for 5 years. Even during coronavirus they couldn't even give a little bit. I wouldn't trust these cowboys to save me from the indians.
I was so over priced when i had 3 year no claim bonus instead of 2 because my previous insurer refused to give me the certificate since it was more then 2 years ago. I was charged 130 pounds extra and after asking for some leniency they reduced 15pounds thats all.
No good
I sold my Honda and bought a Kawasaki same year and same engine cc and i keept for me the same details.
With Honda i drove roughly 1500 miles in 8 months
For no reason mentioned they didn't want to move my insurance to my other bike

So i lost this year ncb(i had another 4 month to complete the year).
And they charged me £60 cancellation fee.
So obviously i don't recommend this company.
Very disappointed with them😞
Hi, Sorry to see you've had a negative experience. Can you please email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk so a member of the team can look into this.
Really Upset with this insurance company. The customer service is a rubbish when they don’t have patience to speak with no well English understand. I’m a customer like the others. I’m pay every month like the others. Last month I have to use my insurance to informar them that someone else hit my motorbike from
Behind and to make this complain short, after 1 month without my motorbike they tried to charge me for my damages then after they start to fight with the other part insurance company. Today they dropped off my bike with zero battery power. this is ridiculous. After all , 10 days ago they decided to pay my compensation for my bike damages but I didn’t received no any money. Today I called again and they said for waiting a return call. This is so badly for this “BIG Company”. I hope nobody here have to claim your insurance To sort your problem.
After around 100 phone calls getting nowhere I was told there’s nobody in the company that will deal with my complaint after they say the insurers chose to cancel my policy and will update me as to why....
Staff were rude illegally cancelled policy and refuse to speak to anyone or provide information for ombudsman complaint
too expensive, lack of support from customer service.
very poor service
Lied to multiple times they lie and illegally cancel a policy stating they’ve cancelled it due to a YouTube video they asked me to upload after a van intentionally drove at me on dual carriageway way to show the crash they couldn’t open in email as they had security concerns about the mp4 file then accused the police of lying
Went through a comparison site and chose lexham as my son had used them before. Didn’t state anywhere that 1 year of his NCD was not valid as it was on a car, then had to pay a further £144 on top of the almost £600 we had already paid. This did not then make them comparable to other insurance companies, i would have used an alternate company for cheaper if we would have known this.
Hi Jo,
Thanks for your review. Whilst the quote may have been from a comparison site, all of our policies are set up direct on our website. Before setting anything up you have to read through the important information and tick boxes to confirm you have read each section - the 'No Claims Bonus (NCB)' section states: "If you claim any NCB, this must relate to bike insurance (not car) (...)".
If you would like to discuss this further, please email us: enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk
Thanks,