Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
For a basic renewal of an existing policy you made it far more complicated than I have ever had with sny other insurance company. You wanted all the information you already had from the previous year. Took well over 2 hours on the phone. Terrible service
It is good but should offer 6 months insurance as well
Great customer service and great staff, but really slow at processing everything!
After logging into my account can't print out certificate document, for days, call centre doesn't pick up calls just disconnects, after quotation price rising without any reason, guys you can do better than this, if not email received after hours from payment time I would never be able to print it out .... You are only cheap 😜
I bought my insurance online. I had a very bad experience speaking on the phone with one of your operators a couple of weeks ago. He was sighing at any of my questions. He should win the “Rudest operator of the year”. I was astonished.
Despite that I choose Lexham because of your competitive rates. I spoke with another operator yesterday and he was fine but can’t forget about the inaccettabile behaviour of the previous one.
Good service but very expensive for 18year olds 1st insured
I would prefer if there was an option to insure a motorbike for 3 or 4 months instead of being forced to pay a whole year insurance
Satisfactory , renewals service is poor
- The only thing this company really have going for them is competitve pricing.
-Lack of communication between Lexham and Plantec Assist (The company they use as Third Party Claims handler)
- Lack of communication within departments at Lexham.
-Failure to send documents over promptly or with correct details.
Took over 1 hour on the phone just to add one motorcycle to my current policy, didn’t seem to have any sense of urgency even though I explained I was on a train journey, every time putting me on hold for quite a while at a time. Then wasting more time going round in circles, I had to change my tone and ask what do you need from me to insure my motorbike as I was getting delayed, and when I tried to say that it was taking too long and I had to go on the tube he basically said “what do you want to do?” Meaning I either wait or have to start over later not even given me an option to call back and carry on or anything. I have insured bikes many times never taken so much of my time and my customer needs weren’t met. Customer service and reassurance was not there. Will be looking to change insurance providers.
Almost impossible to get in touch with and resolve any issues, in my experience. I have called them many times and there is never anyone free, you are told they will call you back and that can take 2 days. Nice people but clearly over stretched and not enough staff. I have not renew one of my policies due to the amounts my if time it took. It's been very frustrating compared to being with Carol Nash.
Ainda estou esperando o que a Lexham, não me deixa na mão
One price on line! a different price on the phone??
7 years of premiums paid! 6 years of NCD issued??
It all seems a little strange!
I requested a call back about a quote, didn't call back until the next day and wouldn't let me use the on line quote I had, she did me a different quote which was £15 dearer even though I had given the quote reference number.
Not much wrong with the website and overall service - my gripe comes from the fact that someone somewhere has decided that "electric motorcycles" are a new category for insurance vehicles and thus a new risk model is required, but because there's not much "data" on electric motorcycles the prices are sky high! Please sort this out in the upcoming months and years as it doesn't feel fair at all that electric motorcycle insurance is so much dearer.
Extremely long phone call to renew my scooter insurance! Should be easier for renewing
Having to call you to discuss our renewal is ridiculous. We are in 2019, please have it done thru the web.
Absolutely horrendous to get hold of, but offer cheap deals and were quite helpful in the end but ring them at your peril
My previous premium was 120 pounds for a scooter, now it went up to 170 (same circumstances). This is way too much, 40% increase?! When asked them to send me a copy of licence in a different format than txt (which my computer does not read) they sent me again a copy in txt format.
Just found them to be very expensive and try to milk every last penny whilst having extremely high excess charges too. If I lose my vehicle through theft the excess is so high that I still lose! What is the point of insurance in this case??? All insurances are legalised theft for the normal honest hard working people!
I’m really disappointed. I sent two emails fews days ago and anyone replied.
I’m waiting for my certificate of insurance one week and I did receive yet. I called and they said you need to wait.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.30 based on 2,838 reviews