Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Good cover at good price but communication is extremely poor, have not been able to login to my account for months despite trying to get it fixed twice, have had no paperwork set after address changed along with no paperwork or confirmation of my new policy so will now have to phone to see if it has actually been done
Price is good but I cannot believe if I am charged almost 50£ for admin changes.
I have used Lexham insurance for many years now they are a great company, but I didn’t give 5 stars because I had to call up again 2 or 3 day after my new policy started as I hadn’t received my new insurance certification. It was then sorted straight away by email and then in the post.
Everythink is fine
It good company
My plate still red
I found your staff to be really helpful but your prices are way too expensive if I hadn't had a little bit of money behind me I would have never been able to afford it.it has actually put a lot of my friends of buying a piaggio mp3 because of it
Very good..
Wow, feels like I've been ripped off.
I had a firm quote for a moped that I was bidding on. This didn't come off but 3 days later I bought a similar (no material differences) moped that should have been a like for like substitute.
However the price increased without justification.
Thanks for the honesty part of you lexham team
I insured a small commuter scooter and was unable to apply my 10 years of motorcycle ncd as I own a 25k harley davidson. I was then amazed to be told I had to fit a security device to my scooter whilst parked in my locked and cat2 alarmed stone garage. No such requirement for my harley applies. This is in addition to the the steering lock, immobiliser and alarm already fitted to the scooter, quite frankly I find this inconvenient and it seems unnecessary. Regardless I fit the device but find it laughable that such a high value motorcycle insurance doesn't require such a device and my cheap commuter s ooter does!!
I found it was a good
Company needs to correct & update telephone numbers, answer messages etc
Monday the 14th of October I called from 17:00 - 20:00 on 5 different numbers & no one answered & no answer messages.
Telephone wait for too long. When told there was a long wait for the brokerage team my number was taken and a call back arranged. After 1 hour I re rang and was put on hold for 12 minutes then someone picked up the phone and disconnected me. I then re rang again and after about 4 mins finally got some one to sort out my son's insurance. The original quote was not available to us and the new one was nearly £150 more expensive. Staff friendly but wait time very poor.
By far the cheapest insurance quoted.
I have only just taken out this insurance and not had any reason to use it there for I would find if difficult to review.
Purchasing the insurance was straight forward thanks,
Please give me an opportunity to review your company if I’m unfortunate enough to have to use it. that is when you can give yourself a good or bad name.
thanks in advance
I cant review as ive only just taken out the policy. Therefore i dont have an opinion on their service
Mjjjjnjwuwjw
Seem to be OK so far but I did not the website increases the quote from a comparison website unless you keep an eye on it. Excesses are massive but its cheaper not buy excess insurance elsewhere to keep the premium down.
The first chap I spoke to was amazing - really switched on and informative and gave great ideas and advice. When I rang back to actually activate the insurance, the lady I spoke to was not so amazing. She sounded bored and grumpy when I asked for a variety of quotes ..... so I guess it depends on who answers your call!
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,749 reviews