Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Mjjjjnjwuwjw"
"Seem to be OK so far but I did not the website increases the quote from a comparison website unless you keep an eye on it. Excesses are massive but its cheaper not buy excess insurance elsewhere to keep the premium down."
"The first chap I spoke to was amazing - really switched on and informative and gave great ideas and advice. When I rang back to actually activate the insurance, the lady I spoke to was not so amazing. She sounded bored and grumpy when I asked for a variety of quotes ..... so I guess it depends on who answers your call!"
"a competitive price but the follow up telephone support service was extremely frustrating and time consuming."
"Lexham offered the most competitive policy for my bike but there admin was a total pain to deal with. Having got a quote about 1 month in advance they were unable to schedule collection of the premium at the start date. So they scheduled a call back to collect my premium and was forced to run though everything all over again - poor customer experience."
"It is very difficult to give a rating as ultimately I was very satisfied yet also very annoyed. I have used Lexham since 2014 & my insurance was due to be renewed. Lexham sent a letter saying my premium had gone from £400 to £500 (rough figures). I went online and via compare the market found a quote £300 cheaper £207.00). I was pleased yet annoyed that this considerably lower quote was provided by Lexham. I feel I have been massively overpaying the last few years and would have done so gain this year. I was further annoyed by the justification for the increase. It was said in the letter that it may be due to the government increasing a tax in 2016 and again in 2017 yet I had already taken out a policy, in 2018, which would have been impacted by the government increases mentioned."
"I am perplexed why separate policies are required for individual bikes. Someone could spend far more time cycling on just one badly maintained bike than someone who splits his rides between 2 or more well maintained bikes and hence pose a greater risk of breakdown!"
"Helpful on phone when taking out recovery service but still waiting for documentation. Nothing received by email or post."
"I had a good experience with lexham insurance"
"I rang up the number to get a quote on a 125cc motorcycle and it ended up being double to what I was thinking. So I told the woman to leave it for now and I’ll think about it, so I went on the website and put in the exact same details and the quote came up at the price that I was expecting. But apart from that it’s a good company with good insurance."
"The insurers are okay but if you have a late payment(mine was 2 days) you can't use the loan provider option which doesn't seem fair as they must know people have trouble with banks"
"i am relatively happy with lexham. My only issue is that the website needs alot of work. it states you can veiw your policy via the website portal but the site seems to of beem made by a 5yr old."
"I want to know about my insurance company and please send me all affirmation to my email gulrahmanahmadzai@icloud.com"
"It’s good"
"While it was advertised as the cheapest it jumped £500 when we rang to book it. They have you over a barrel."
"I did find the process overly complicated as a new but mature rider and much more expensive considering the value of the scooter"
"Cheap insurance but to go back and look at the policy and how much you paid is very difficult. The website definitely needs improving!!!"
"Renewed insurance, but Lexham managed to spell my name wrong. Phone app doesn’t show policy documents, can’t see the point of it!"
"Got a quote vis a price comparision site, paid online, quick and easy."
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.32 based on 2,317 reviews