Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
i was satisfied with the processing of policy renewal, but despite speaking to 2 members of staff about a matter relating to an issue 12 months ago, which was caused by the claims dept not instructing underwriting, & underwriting not chasing it, i have yet to receive an answer after 2 wks
Good insurance company my only annoyance is that I insured my bikes with them previously but because I didn't have a bike for a few years I lost my no claims bonus, which doesn't make sense I'm still as safe a rider as I was back then
Helpfully
The lowest price for a learner rider but still shockingly expensive
Hi, I am glad we were the most competitively priced for you. Were you happy with the rest of our service?
I’ve recommended by my friend
Thanks for recommending us Ali, maybe if you are happy with our services you might like to upgrade to a 4 or 5-star review?
Very expensive insurance but i don’t have chance 👍👍 cool
Hi Mohamed, I believe one of our contact team has been in touch and discussed options with you, so I hope this has helped you.
Good Insurance
Find Lexham's administration charges of £100 for renewing the policy expensive . Have to pay a charge every year.
So I signed up to your insurance for my motorbike, but when I paid for my insurance it didn't notice that it created me an account as I didn't add my email address, your company has a default one inputted on the form. Now I can't login to actually even see my account. When I rang up I was just told that the website is temperamental. And that you couldn't help me. So I can only email or phone up. I mean id prefer to use my account for quick and convenient access. I don't understand why you could just add a new email to the account? Just seems like now I've took the insurance out you don't want to help me. Please help me out as I need to have an account to go on if I'm ever stopped by police I'd rather not spend ages looking back through old emails.
Hi sorry to see you've encountered issues on the website. Can you please email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with details please so we can look into this for you.
Unfair cancel charges
Despite recieving a message from Lexham saying they have searched market for cheapest renewal, I found it cheaper by almost £150.....with Lexham! Disappointed.
Great insurance
Despite having been sent a renewal quote in the post, to make payment, you have to go through a 15 minute questionaire with a call centre just so that you can pay. Why not an easier way to make payment? Apart from that no known problems with the cover provided.
Good cover at good price but communication is extremely poor, have not been able to login to my account for months despite trying to get it fixed twice, have had no paperwork set after address changed along with no paperwork or confirmation of my new policy so will now have to phone to see if it has actually been done
Price is good but I cannot believe if I am charged almost 50£ for admin changes.
I have used Lexham insurance for many years now they are a great company, but I didn’t give 5 stars because I had to call up again 2 or 3 day after my new policy started as I hadn’t received my new insurance certification. It was then sorted straight away by email and then in the post.
Everythink is fine
It good company
My plate still red
I found your staff to be really helpful but your prices are way too expensive if I hadn't had a little bit of money behind me I would have never been able to afford it.it has actually put a lot of my friends of buying a piaggio mp3 because of it
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.32 based on 3,075 reviews