Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Very easy and helpful
I phoned Lexham 24.07.20 to sort my sons bike insurance. They were very professional and the best price I could find. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and I highly recommend. The insurance documents were sent by email and post. It took me ages to read all the documents as they were so detailed, but very well written and perfectly fair and clear. Very good customer service
Top class really helpful and quick ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Absolutely fantastic, I’d recommend anyone to Lexham, Insurance. miss Linda is 10 out of 10. AndI’m glad she’s there to help me with any problems If I need them.
First class attention to detail, very friendly and aftercare assistance exceptional. Have to add the staff at Marble Arch likewise simply the best..
I have been impressed with the level of service provided by Lexham. Always happy to answer all and any question I had and were more than happy to quote me on various options. There was never a rush and even suggested different options and things I could do to improve my premium.

I reported and accident - where luckily there was minimal scratches to my bike and none to me (and wasn’t my fault) and there wasn’t any claims made - and it was dealt with professionally and I had several follow up calls to ensure I was ok and if I needed medical assistance. I have recently renewed my policy with Lexham.
Really nice people to talk too and know what they doing and gets what u need done quick and no waiting when calling quick pick up and everything sorted in no time thank you
My third year with Lexham insurance, as they managed to provide fantastic deals. Great prices and value, topped up with excellent customer service support.
Needed to make an amendment to my sons policy after his last insurance broker messed up. Lexham were excellent returning calls when they said they would and making the whole process much easier. Particularly helpful was Tash who really gave outstanding customer service and because of her I will be recommending Lexham to everyone I know.
It’s great insurance for all nice stuff great customer service and nice conversation ๐Ÿ‘
Great service so far. I did the quote online, called them, everything was sorted.
I am writing this review for Mrs Vanessa Knights, Senior Claims Adjuster of Marble Arch Claims. I would love to say that through the entire process, when Vanessa was involved, everything ran quickly and smoothly, without glitch. She has an incredible passion for helping her customers and I really felt she had my back. What an excellent team member you have there. If there's any bonus or award for outstanding customer service Vanessa surely deserves it.
When I get back on the road I'm hoping to come back to you for my insurance again because I know that if anything happens, it could be Vanessa working on my case and it would dealt with swiftly and professionally.
Thank you Vanessa!
all ways good to talk to. no asian call centre ( not racist meaning ) but some times harder to do the thing i want to deal with . keep up the good work! LXM!
Decided to try them after less than favourable dealings with others. So phoned for an insurance quote. Extremely helpful customer service and policy taken our 10/10 ๐Ÿ‘
Good company in London
Very good company...
Very go so far
A great company
The cheapest insurance I found, they are great, hope insurer again next year!
Ok this far... only been using for a week so this is a on setup only!
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.30 based on 2,838 reviews