Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Use Lexham to insure my vintage bike. Have stayed with them as price and service have been very good
The best Insurance Company
Good thank you for your job
Good goodb
Good service very helpful and very well mannered
Great price for my insurance and very friendly on the phone
I’m really pleased with the customer service I received, easy and straightforward.
Thank you!
:) :))))))))
I looked at a lot of insurance companies and i found that Lexham insurance was the best value and price for my age and my first insurance i am 16 and just started to ride my scooter. I would recommend this insurance company to everyone
I was pleased with the service from the insurance and i pleased with the price... Many thanks
Customer service really helpful,and good price,got my car and Motorbike insured with Lexam.
this company is brilliant and gives you the best deals
Muito boa mesmo
Quick and easy very good to talk to
Although I have not had to make a claim, and long may that continue, I have found Lexham to offer a very personal and efficient service. They issue prompt reminders for renewals etc. and the customer service agents I have spoken to on the phone are both professional and personable. I have no hesitation recommending Lexham Insurance.
Very easy to renew my breakdown Cycle Insurance, very helpful and the price is spot on .
Thanks Howard
Excellent service.
Polite helpful staff I have renewed my insurance for next year already very satisfied .
Second year with Lexham, renewal price was good, although I have high excess.easy online to renew.
If very competitive next year will stick with.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,749 reviews