Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Easy peasey to get a quote and very easy to pay. What more can I say πŸ˜πŸ‘
Great service and a great price!
Cheapest decent quote for a new rider with a CBT including London commuting with a reasonable excess.

There was one company that was constantly cheaper than lexham however the excess was the entire value of bike.

Friendly call staff and speedy documents.

I just hope that with 1yr NCB the price drops significantly.
Great price, great looking cover, easy to use website.
All good over here
Very good and helpful customer service.
It was so quick and easy to sort insurance out, would definitely recommend
Customers service and the price
Easy to use online! Had a problem with viewing my cert and policy but messaged to query and got a reply quick and sorted everything.
Their customer service is fantastic! Called in for an address change on my policy, unfortunately the person (I didn't catch his name) I reached was unsure of the best advice due to it being a complicated situation on my end. He gave me the option to hold or to arrange a call back, I chose a call back. They called me back the same day and the wonderful Maddie helped me sort everything out and gave me extra information on things I was unsure of. I'm not overly experienced with this stuff but she was brilliantly helpful, polite, very thorough and explained things clearly for me so I could confidently choose what I wanted to do.
Lexham were quick to answer the phone. Their quotation was very competitive and their agent answered my questions comprehensively and in a manner I understood, so I felt I was in good hands. I didn’t feel pressured into taking ad ons that I didn’t need. Well done Lexham.
Very very good
Very good
Fortunately I haven't needed to put their personnel to the test, but I was delighted to learn at renewal that the market competitive renewal cost was the sane as last year. The contact I have had with the customer service personel has been friendly, helpful and informative.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘thank you. Good service