Life Extension Europe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life Extension Europe
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Tell us how Life Extension Europe made you happy
Great products. Great price and delivery
Todo muy bien
Very good ; rather quick service.
You are The best!!!
Alles gut, danke
I am very happy with. Life extensions products. I am a loyal client and I will always recommend it.
Excellent products. And I received them almost immediately.
Very good
Envoi rapide et soigné. Produits de qualité.
Love these guys, great supplements and fast shipping! My first order dhl/fedex never brought to me/got lost in the staircase due to not knocking on the door. but they reshipped and changed shipping agency i think. Really love the 300mcg melatonin caps Ive done the 200mg+ a day cycles as a senolytic, as it cures cancer in those doses, using powder. But for work n life, i found that 300mcg to trigger sleep, and 1mg before bed 30-45 mins later works GREAT, and zero fatigue after Cant belive i dropped those 10-20mg tabs and felt like death for many years. never tought microdose would work, spec with my sleep issues. But i resetted the CNS with a TENS unit, so now it works with lower doses. take care !
I had a problem with a package of pills that I bought and they solve it super fast! Great Client Service !
Hi Daniela, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for your experience with this product. Our Customer Care team will look into this and get back to you shortly via email. Kind regards, Life Extension Europe team
Topppppppppppp
Hasta el molmento fenomenal
He recibido el producto pedido a mi gusto y con rapidez. Gracias
Perfecter Service
Great products, very fast delivery. Couldn’t ask for more
Top thanks for all
Fast delivery. All Good.
Verständlich, unkompliziert und speditiv. Danke
La mia esperienza con Life Extensions è senz’altro positiva, difatti sono affezionata cliente da parecchi anni.
Life Extension Europe is rated 4.48 based on 2,447 reviews