Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Lights.com 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Elaine M
Lights.com 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Craig B
I bought 3 packages of 8 candles for my house, I live in a 200 year old cape in NH. I absolutely love them, especially the remote control, it's so easy to turn rhem on and off!
Beautiful Little Tree to give as a gift for someone in a nursing home to bring them joy at Christmas time. Maybe you want to downsize as you get older but want an elegant Holiday look without all the work of lugging decorations up and down the stairs or the attic, this is the answer. Put it up in seconds, and took it down very easily. I would buy it again.
We love our Sputnik hanging light fixture. It’s perfect for our dining room! Thanks!!
Lights.com 5 star review on 19th January 2021
We absolutely love the candles. We placed one in each window during the holiday. After viewing them for a month, we have decided to keep them.
Love them but two of the big ones stopped working.
LOVE the look and the price did not break the bank: perfect for my newly updated foyer.
Awesome and realistic looking window candles,
These lights are great!! I put them at the entrances of our subdivision for Christmas because there is no electricity. I put the timer on and they last a good 4 weeks. They last through the rain, snow and cold temps. Very very happy with this product!
Beautiful light. The recessed sloped ceiling mount doesnt support much of an angle without some fiddling and bending. If you have a steep ceiling I would avoid this. Otherwise a nice light.
Beautiful and as described.
Love them! Great weight, very stable. Remote is terrific, timer really works!
The candles were a perfect addition to my holiday decorations. My new home was built in 1926. I’m located in the Main Street of my little town. The candles added a historic touch with a warm welcome to all. Easy to use. Once you get the batteries inside, you have you’re options. On, on and off 6 hours later. Easy. Still on Christmas batteries! Hope to have the rest of the house in candles soon!
I love these lights they are so beautiful. For some reason the other set I purchased stopped working. How long are these lights good for??
First time customer and pleased overall with items ordered and service.
Super! Great products. Love the lights! Gave some as gifts. Kept some. All very happy!
They were professional and everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. More than pleased with every item I ordered!
My garland from lights.com was perfect! It was so full and bright! I wish I would have ordered 2!
Looks great. Great experience highly recommend
These lights were just OK. Several did not work at all. A few others would not keep the memory for turn on and off times. Would not buy again.
Love the remote control, love no hanging cords plugged into outlets!
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,838 reviews