lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Great service, would highly recommend.
Thank you Emily, all the best!
Amy Fairbrother has been a great help from day one guiding & advising myself & my partner in the correct direction. We are both very pleased with her work! Wish her all the best in the future!
A professional, efficient and friendly service. Highly recommend.
That is music to our ears Brendan, thanks very much!
5-star service from Amy, Hannah and Nick, if I could give e it 6 stars I would! Very patient and supportive in setting up our mortgage protection and life insurance policies, very reliable broker, thanks again!
Cheers Luke. I cannot say I'm surprised, as Tina Turner once sang about us "We're simply the best, better than all the rest".
My experience with Lion.ie was brilliant. Mortgage and life insurance were in place within a week. Hannah was dealing with me and made the process so easy. She was really helpful and patient with all my questions. They discussed which type of insurance I should consider taking and an estimated price for each. The prices of the policies I took were very reasonable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for life insurance or mortgage protection.
WOW, thank you so much for your wonderful review Mary. You have made our day here at Lion HQ!
The best life insurance provider in the market, simply put.
Boom! What a great start to a Monday. Thank you so much Jose, much appreciated!
A great service. Amy was extremely helpful in explaining the process and options available to us for our life insurance policy. We would be very happy to recommend to our friends and family.
Thanks Ronan, spread the good word🙌
Great company to deal with, very understanding of our situation with our health issues but we got through in the end! Thanks again to everyone at lion.ie!
Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a review Peter, we really appreciate it!
Extremely friendly and well knowledgeable staff. Made my application seamless and stress free
That is music to our ears Sarah. Thanks very much!
Attentive, friendly and efficient. Very reliable, you can believe what they tell you. Warmly recommended.
Great service. Lion.ie were so helpful. Very smooth process.
Thanks very much Ian, it was a pleasure working with you. All the best
Great service received!
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review Frederik, we really appreciate it!
Have only good things to say about Fionnán and the team. Their blog posts and information explaining all things insurance contain invaluable insights to help you get started on the decision process, and the service following that has been top notch. In terms of quality brokers who actually help choose the right product for you, Lion is the real deal.
Thanks very much for such a wonderful review, we really appreciate it!
The best insurance broker i have come across. Amy followed up my case time and time again and made sure i got the right cover, I can’t recommend lion.ie enough. You will get the best service available out there and to add to this, it’s all free to you.You shouldn’t look no further for an insurance broker, lion.ie will make it worth your while.
Amy, Hannah & Nick are a fantastic team. Very efficient, responsive, informative and friendly team. They were so helpful and professional in guiding us through the application and advising on what policy we needed. Thank you so much. Highly recommend.
Perfect service. Quick response and very efficient.
That is music to our ears Minh, thanks very much!
Excellent Mortgage Protection broker specialist, have recommended them to friends. Both Amy & Nick are so helpful particularly as my husband has an underlying health condition.
Thanks so much for leaving such a wonderful review Avril, we really appreciate it!
Our dealings with Hannah were fantastic. She was so super efficient and responsive to queries. Extremely happy with the service
That is great to hear John, thank you so much!
Fantastic people to work with during the mortgage process! Happy to recommend!
I was so impressed by lion.ie. We had a stress-free experience in getting our mortgage life cover, although I have an underlying condition. Thank you so much for your efficiency and kindness. Special kudos to Amy.
Great start to the week. Thanks very much for your kind words Scarlett, much appreciated.
lion.ie is rated 5.0 based on 1,421 reviews