lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Facebook
Everyone was so easy to deal with. All questions ( even the silly ones that first time buyers have!) were answered. Advice was given to me even before i was a customer of theirs by Nick and saved me making a very silly mistake. Would highly recommend them. Nick was able to refer me onto house insurance brokers and they were of the same high quality. Everyone was very easy to speak to and were always at the end of the phone and very quick to reply to email
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search
Really good advice prior to submitting the application
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
After getting the run around from other big name brokers, I turned to Lion. Amy, Hannah and Nick handled it from there. They were very responsive and someone from the team could deal with my different requests throughout the process seamlessly. Despite complications with the application and the short notice they were given, Lion gave us efficient and honest service. Most importantly they got the cover in place to enable us to buy our first home.
Thanks Derrick - it was our pleasure to have been able to help you out
Hannah and Nick were such a tremendous help to us as we entered the very unknown world of mortgage protection! I have a long term illness which meant I needed to go through a few additional steps to get cover but Hannah and Nick made the process really straight forward. I had been really worried about not being able to get cover but shouldn't have been. Hannah and Nick were extremely prompt in replying to us, and answering any questions we had. I have recommended lion.ie to several people already and will continue to do so. Thanks a million!
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Laura
Couldn't ask for a better broker and service. These guys are fantastic and work at lightning fast speed to get you set up.
Thanks Kevin!
They listened from the initial contact to what I needed and were able to take care of my needs very efficiently. My request wasn’t the most straight forward but everything was made very easy by them.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend
Excellent customer service, very friendly and answered all of my questions no matter how basic! Would definately recommend them to anyone.
Thanks for the review!
Lion were very efficient from start to finish. Hannah made the whole process very simple and even when I had to make a last minute change to my policy, she turned it around super quick. It really took the stress out of it. Highly recommend!
Thanks Denis - it was our pleasure to help you out!
Obtained quotation on life insurance policy however just one quotation was received but understand that most insurance companies declined to give quotation given my personal circumstances. Just wasn’t clear if only one quotation was available from sources available to Lion. Also enquired about different type of life insurance product but felt that enquiry was very much dismissed. A form was sent to me for completion however again wasn’t clear on the whole process of completing this ie. Was there a charge etc. Other than that, a good service was provided.
Quick response, no issues
Great customer service, great advice, gave me all options available and respond to queries in a timely manner
Efficient and know what they are doing
Thanks Mary!
Willing to take on a complex application and realistic about the outcome.
Fantastic service and follow up - highly recommend this service.
I got accepted for my mortgage protection through lion.ie earlier this year but then got diagnosed with Discoid Lupus Erythematosus and my mortgage protection was put on hold. It was a very stressful time and was waiting 5 weeks for a decision from the insurance company as my GP was on holidays, then waiting for the form to be filled out, reviewed and a decision on my case. Thankfully my mortgage protection was granted with some loading. Hannah and Nick are excellent to deal with. They always answers my call and emails. Even if they was no update on my case they would still responsed. At one stage I had an email trail of over 70 emails with Hannah and she responded every time to my questions and concerns! Buying a house is stressful enough but throw in a complication of a medical issue it's ten times more stressful!
Thank you for such a wonderful review Angela - it's really made our day!
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Internet
We appreciate the real patience and help of the Lion.ie staff during extended process of buying our first house. While the banks, builders and even solicitors brought us a lot of trouble - The Broker felt like the only one solid and full of confidence link in this crazy chain during these few months of nerve wrecking period :) We are really happy with you guys! So thank you so much again for great experience of buying mortgage protection (of a great value!).
Thanks so much for the great review Michal
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Boards.ie
Amazing support and guidance from Nick and Hannah regarding mortgage protection cover. They were incredibly patient, as our mortgage took a long time to arrange. I would (and will) highly recommend lion.ie.
It was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out Sally. Thanks for the review.
Professional, responsive, polite, knowledgeable - fantastic service and I recommend them without hesitation!
Thanks Svetlinna
The staff at Lion are incredibly helpful and efficient. We had a complicated mortgage switch which required a lot of back and forth with various parties. Nick and Amy were quick to assist us in resolving it. Highly recommend them.
Provided quick, to the point information. All handled efficiently over email and e-signatures. Will recommend ongoing. Thanks
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 958 reviews