lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Thanks so much to Nick and Hannah for all of their help with securing our Mortgage Protection and Life insurance, we just picked up our keys to our new home and we are so grateful for Hannah's extremely prompt response any time we had a query.
Great service, very knowledgeable. Recommended.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your kind review!
Excellent response times with clear and concise advice. Much appreciated!
Thanks so much Myles! Best of luck with the house move :)
Hastle free and very helpful in getting my life insurance policy.
Thanks for the great review Patrick!
Lion. ie were excellent to deal with. Extremely responsive and professional. We thought we were going to find it very difficult to get mortgage protection due to a underlining condition but Lion. ie had it organised for us in a matter of days and really took the stress out of the whole process. Have already and will continue to recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again.
Thanks so much Sarah for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It really means the world to us!
I couldn't recommend Amy, Nick and Hannah highly enough. Amy was my main point of contact through the process and was fantastic. No matter how many queries I had a quick and professional response was given. Again guys I can't thank you enough for the service I received. Wish you all the best in the future, Joanne.
Hi Joanne - thank you for your lovely comment! Best wishes in your new home :)
The professionalism of Lion employees is impressive. Calls and emails are answered very quickly and always with helpful, workable solutions. Having experienced difficulty securing mortgage protection via the bank, Lion were able to sort it quickly and easily. Furthermore, their quote was much more cost effective for the same product. I am beyond impressed with this company. Thank you for everything.
Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
Many thanks to Hannah and Nick for their help and professionalism. We got exactly the contract that suited us best.
Thanks Michel for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it!
Great advice from Nick and Hannah regarding income protection and life insurance.

After trying a few brokers, who appeared to want quick sales, without explaining the finer details, I found Lion.ie’s quirky take on the subject matter, a light relief from what can be a mundane and dreary subject and more importantly extremely informative. I was glad to understand from Nick that there was some maths and logic behind the recommendations compared to the number in the sky figures other brokers appeared to provide.

Nick and Hannah were both a pleasure to deal with, very patient with all my questions and felt in safe hands. They are providing a great service and I highly recommend them.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review ! It really means the world to us! Thanks Ailis!
Recommended
Thanks so much for the review!
I honestly cannot overtstate how thankful I am to Nick, Amy and Hannah in getting our insurance over the line. I have an illness and I was getting refused left right and centre and was about to say goodbye to my dream house as a result, and after emailing Lion they had me covered within the week. Every email was responded to so quickly and the professionalism was second to none. Will recommend to everyone.
Thanks Rosie for taking the time to leave us a review. We were so glad to have been able to help you both out. Best of luck in the new house!
Thank you Nick and Hannah, both of you were brilliant. You patiently listened to us and suggested products and services that were apt for our needs. The whole process went smoothly and it only took a few days to get our policies in place. It was a superb experience overall.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review Dheraj - it really made our day!
Quick and efficient .
Thanks so much for the review John Paul!
Brilliant made our dreams of a forever home possible! Highly recommended
:) thanks so much for your kind words Rachel!
Fast and efficient service.
Thanks fore the review Julie. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you out!
No problems whatsoever. They advised me and guided me through the process.
Jacek - thanks for taking the time out to leave us the review. Hope the rest of mortgage process went well for you both!
Brilliant service, Amy, Hannah and Nick were extremely helpful.
Thank you Elaine!
Brilliant service, can't recommend highly enough
James, thanks so much for your lovely review!
Excellent and attentive service 5 stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave the review. Hope the rest of the move was stress free :)
One of the best experiences for me as a customer so far.
Great service was provided during the entire process in a lightning fast manner.
Thank you for the professional advice provided for my life insurance cover.

p.s. Don't skip Nick's blog as it summarizes all the important information (regarding topics that tend to be quite boring to read) in a straightforward, funny and easy to understand way.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks so mcuh for the amazing review Evgeni - it's really made our day!

Hope you have a great weekend!
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 1,039 reviews