lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
I highly recommend Lion.ie to anyone looking for insurance services. I had trouble getting a life insurance cover but Nick and Hannah offered exceptional service/advice and helped me to secure the cover in a very short time. They were so prompt, proactive throughout and very understanding of the customer’s situation and mindset. I never experienced such an exceptional service and their response time is so fast and they worked tirelessly through weekends to get my cover in place. I am so glad that I found them and my only regret is not reaching out to Nick sooner. If you are looking for life cover or mortgage protection please contact Nick without wasting your time with other agents.
Ah Mary, you have brought a tear to our eyes here at Lion HQ. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you!
Really helpful so quick to respond on any queries
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review Emmett, we really appreciate it!
Hannah was very helpful and very informative throughout the whole process. She made the experience stress-free. I would definitely recommend for mortgage protection
Amazing, quick and prompt communication , impressive speed. Process smooth and all emails and questions answered almost immediately. Highly recommended.
Hi Daria, thank you so much for your wonderful review. It means the world to us!
I had a brilliant experience with the team at lion.ie. The house buying experience can be so stressful but they were so quick to respond and made the experience so easy for myself and my partner. I will be recommending them to friends and family in the future. Thanks for all your help Hannah, Nick and team.
This is music to our ears Laura, thank you so much!
A friend recommended Lion to me after another insurer caused a huge delay on a house purchase with trivial admin and an acute aversion to picking up the phone to get things done. Lion had our application sorted in a few hours and policy docs issued the next business day. The service is fantastic and they just get it done. Don't waste your time shopping around and getting quotes. No one will beat Lion on service and efficiency.
Hi Dave, thank you so much for your fantastic review. You have made our day here at Lion HQ!
We got our first insurance proposal refused and were recommended to look for Lion support. And thankfully, they were super helpful and did their best to get our insurance approved. A nod to Hannah, who was super patient and replied to all my e-mails, making the process very transparent. I would recommend them as your first to go, they will make sure you get the best service available.
WOW, thank you so much for your wonderful review Adheli, we really appreciate it!
We found Lion very helpful and responsive to queries. We also appreciated the all the useful information available on the website and blog posts.
Thanks very much for your kind words Sheila, we really appreciate it!
Hannah from Lion was so helpful for us. The process can be daunting and complicated especially when you have any outstanding medical issues but Hannah made the process easy and was always so quick to get back to us.
Making Life Insurance Easy is what we are all about here at Lion HQ. It was our pleasure working with you Catherine, all the best!
Myself and partner used lion.ie to help us get started with our first home home insurance, as I had some medical history I was worried how this would delay our policy, however this Hannah got everything sorted and made the process quick easy and hassle free. Would deffo recommend to a friend.
Thank you so much for leaving a marvelous review Jody, spread the good word🙌
Nick and Hannah helped me so much since day one. I have a genetic mutation and they offered me so much advice on this topic. The whole process and very quick and they were very helpful with all the questions I had. Thank you Nick and Hannah, excellent customer service. Highly recommend Lion.ie! Thank you all!
Hi Juliane, thank you so much for taking the time out to leave such an amazing review, it means the world to us!
The entire team at Lion have been exceptional from the start of my application right until the end. Any questions I had were promtly answered and the whole process of getting mortgage protection was smooth sailing thanks to Hannah and the rest of the team!
What a fantastic review to kickstart the week, thank you so much Evan!
Nick and Hannah made the whole process smooth and efficient, while always being on hand to provide guidance on the queries we had.
What a fabulous start to the week! Thanks very much Daniel, we really appreciate it!
Super fast, super understanging, super responsive Service. The full process was really fast taking care of my urgent request. Every query was answered to satisfaction within no time. Highly recommend lion.ie to everyone.
WOW, thank you so much for your wonderful review Ravi, it means the world to us!
Nick and Hannah were extremely helpful in sorting out my income protection. There were very efficient and were there to answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend them, I know I will definitely be going back to them again.
This is music to our ears Eimear, thank you so much!
I found lion.ie excellent for life insurance. With other online brokers I got follow up phone calls which I found overly intrusive for me. With lion.ie all correspondence was by email, in my own time and with no pressure. Thanks to all the team at lion.ie!
This is what we like to hear! Cheers Frank.
Lion was very professional and had such a speedy service. Would highly recommend Lion to everyone. Both Nick and Fionnan were always on hand to answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Nick and Fionnan were brilliant and made the whole process very easy and straightforward.
Thanks a million for such a wonderful review Evelyn, we really appreciate it!
Nick and Hannah were both very helpful in sorting our mortgage protection. Hannah was very quick to reply to all of our questions and made the process so much easier.
The dream team strikes again! Thank you rot taking the time out to leave a review Ciara, we really appreciate it!
Lion.ie were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. It was always easy to contact them and If I emailed them I nearly almost received an immediate reply.
Excellent.. really efficient
Folks at Lion were brilliant, very helpful and fast to answer any queries; the whole process was quick and straightforward. Definitely recommended!
Thanks very much for taking the time out to leave a review Ivan, we really appreciate it!
lion.ie is rated 5.0 based on 1,403 reviews