lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Very easy to deal with. Got back to me almost straight away with any questions I had. Cheapest around too. Definitely recommend.
Thanks very much for taking the time out to leave a review Brendan. We really appreciate it!
Very happy with the service provided by Lion and Amy in particular. Very fast when we needed it and made everything understandable! Would recommend
Thanks very much for your kind words David! It really means the world to us!
Very happy, would recommend to a friend.
Excellent service. Amy was very thorough and patient in dealing with what is a lengthy application process from the insurance company.
Dealt with nick and amy. Very good information and no hassle.
I cannot recommend Lion.ie enough. For anyone with health issues it can be quite a long drawn out process getting mortgage insurance but Amy made the whole process so much easier and got our insurance sorted before we had even heard back from other insurers. She was quick to reply to emails and always kept us updated with the progress. So easy to deal with and very friendly. She even sent 2 small packets of jellies for my 2 sons which was totally unexpected but such a kind and generous thing to do. They loved them.
Thanks very much for taking the time out to leave such a fantastic review Eilis. We really appreciate it!
Great service! Went out of their way to help us with getting our mortgage protection policy on time.
Thanks very much for your lovely review Laura.
Hi Eilis,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave the review. So happy to hear the jellies were so well received :)
Extremely helpful
Great service. Recommend Lion to my first time buyers group all the time.
Thanks very much for your review Chrissy. We really appreciate you recommending us. Have a lovely Christmas!
Very helpful
Experience was excellent regarding our mortgage protection. I would very highly recommend lion.ie. Amy in particular was so very helpful with us throughout the process.
Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a review Tanya! It means the world to us!
Great advice and helpful staff,specially as I don’t understand a thing about life insurance. Highly recommend Lions
Thanks very much for the lovely review Vilma. We really appreciate it!
The services are wonderful and made the process of life insurance much easier. Amy helped me in the most professional way. Thanks for everything!
Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review Nikolay. We really appreciate it!
_______________
Cannot thank Amy and the crew at Lion enough. From start to finish they have been nothing but super helpful and professional. Customer Service is truly valuable and sometimes hard to find but Amy was just spot on with everything.
Thanks very much for your lovely review Margaret. It has really made our day!
Amy was super efficient and always replied to my emails promptly! She was very friendly and I enjoyed working with her.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review Denise. Brownie points for Amy!
Great customer service-from the many articles I read on lion.ie that explained everything I needed to know in plain English, to the financial consultation, and to setting up the policy. It was all excellent. Highly recommended
Thanks very much for your amazing review Geraldine. We really appreciate it!
A very informative and efficient service throughout. Thank you for breaking down the complexity for us!
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review Neil. We really appreciate it!
Wonderful service. They were very helpful and always there to answer any questions. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Thanks very much for your amazing review Ewa. It was our pleasure to help you out!
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 1,113 reviews