LiveFit Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend LiveFit

Tell us how LiveFit made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Good selection but would benefit with new meals. Quality and quantity per meal has gone slightly down in last year but still flavorful and appetizing."
"I like the food. The portions are great! I just didn’t like how there was cauliflower in almost every meal. If you could have a variety of vegetables it would be much better."
"Had some glitches with the website but was worth trying to get through as the Delivery was prompt, food was fantastic (better than even my husband and I expected!), price was great, and customer service rocked! Will definitely order again! Love the protein muscle building add ons and Keto packages!"
"I don’t recommend LiveFit. What I received was poor quality food at a high price. - Mushy vegetables - Dry hard uncooked pasta - Fibrous and hard meat - Subpar taste - Really Small portions"
"The food does not have flavour"
"I received my first order on time, however the 9 of 13 arrived broken packaging. I sent an email to your company, and the answer was " you will get deduction from your next order, use this code" . Then I emailed back there will be no next order I would like to have my money back. Than I needed to call in, because the reply from you was not understanding I would like to have my money back. Now I am waiting for passing the 7 business day to receive my money. i hope that will happen otherwise I will call my credit card company."
"We just started them - cooking instructions are not on packages and we had 3 packages open from broken plastic - we through them out. Thank you Julia"
"Already planning my next live fit order found the meal to be very delicious and tasty..., most of all very convenient within 3 mins you can sit down to a delicious meal, With a wide selection of delicious meals you can personalize your order with including yummy snacks."
"Flavour is good. Portion size is decent. Variety is good. About 8 containers came cracked beyond being able to put them in the microwave. That was disappointing"
"Unfortunately the meals that I received have white areas of fat or gristle on the meat. It could also be that they were improperly stored because the shipment left LIvefit on Tuesday but was not delivered to my home until Thursday. It was also not delivered by Fed Ex/Purolator as set out in the email received but by a company called joeyco. It seemed that Livefit did was unaware that my shipment was not delivered on Tuesday and they promised it would arrive on Wednesday but it did not. Obviously I did not eat the meals and asked for a refund but the company has not responded to my emails showing very little concern for consumer safety."
"I got the Keto package, the sausage dishes were my favourite. I was disappointed that my plastic covers were broken, worried about keeping it fresh. Not sure if it's because I had them stacked one on top of the other. I will order again, thank you."
"I've been a purchaser for quite a few months now and, outside of one month where my order was missing something and two meals that I was outright allergic too, I couldn't be happier. I have even recommended it to coworkers."
"LiveFit foods are delicious and healthy . I have lost 15 lbs since being on the weight loss diet."
"Food is good and very convenient. The only complaint I have is the use of maybe a tad too much plastic. Customer support is amazing with this company too. Highly recommend"
"The meals are decent. It's a bit pricey, especially delivery fee. And my meals were delivered a week earlier than I wanted, and it didn't seem to be a big deal when I called about it. But it was their mistake. So I was not happy about that. Not sure I would order again."
"The meals are good. The delivery is on time. It just seems a little pricey (the delivery fee). And the “extra meat” option has too much meant and not enough flavor."
"First time ordering from LiveFit and my main concern with ordering was I did not receive certain meals I chose that I liked. I was really looking forward to getting fish and chicken pad Thai but when my Oder arrived I did not receive any"
"The food is fresh and was delivered on time. The entire family is able to enjoy the meals I can rest easy knowing they are eating a healthy meal."
"Customer service is horrible. Soups are okay. One meal out of seven was actually tasty. The rest were all just ground beef except for one chicken dinner which had Indian sauce which I explicitly said no Indian food or spices. When my delivery was delayed, the only reason I found out about the delay was because I had to contact them and then information was not easily forthcoming. No one answers the phone (I called several times)."
"Good. But needs a little more food varieties. This is my third purchase of the “Keto Meal Package”."
LiveFit is rated 3.37 based on 73 reviews