Livie & Luca Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Livie & Luca

About Livie & Luca: Livie & Luca is about handmade shoes of extraordinary comfort and durability, expertly designed for the healthy development of your little one’s precious feet.

888-548-5822

info@livieandluca.com

6400 Hollis Street, Suite 15

How would you rate Livie & Luca ?

Verified Buyer
"Very cute and comfy- may not hold up as well as other shoes from Livie and Luca.... but, they are sandals and really sweet."
Verified Buyer
"I love these shoes. Our little girl has chubby feet and these hug her little ankles just right. They are durable. We live in the country and they see plenty of outside! We have had multiple styles in all sizes! My only complaint is the soft soles don’t go any larger."
Cherie Howard Elcock
Cherie Howard Elcock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, timely deliveries and the shoes never disappoint! These are the only shoes I purchase for my daughter, and she absolutely adores them. Thanks LIvie & Luca!"
"We ordered 2 pair of sandals. We received exactly what we ordered in the correct amount of time. First time using L & L and we are very pleased with the product quality and style. :)"
Xinyan Chen
"Great as always"
KELLY PETTIGREW
Verified Buyer
"not impressed, shoes are way over priced."
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the shoes! We stand behind our product and want to make it right. I invite you to contact customer care at info@livieandluca.com to discuss what specifically the problem is so we can see about resolving the issue and making you feel like the valued customer you are!
"My granddaughter loves these shoes. We can shop online together and she can pick out the color and design she likes. The shoes arrive in a few days. She is delighted. The shoes are easy to get on and off and fit her so well. When she outgrows a pair, we just order the next larger size!"
"Trendy shoes that comfy to wear to play!"
Gayle Ochs
Verified Buyer
"We adore livie & Luca shoes. The shoes are quality made. The shoes have a real story behind them. We have been buying livie & Luca shoes since my grandbaby has been 1 year old. The shoes are made so the foot can be natural not cramped together at the toes like so many other brands are made. The shoes are leather and each style has a good gripper sole on it. The price for the shoes is not outrageous. The shoes are well worth what you will pay. Since children grow so quickly the resale value on the shoes is also wonderful. You will not be disappointed with livie & Luca shoes."
"I had problems with other shoe brands due to the opening. Howve Livie & Luca’s shoes are wide enough and easy to put on."
GAIL BARENIE
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful, finely-made product that made my granddaughter smile!"
Catherine Gonzales
Verified Buyer
"Livie and Luca is the only brand of shoes that my 3 year old boy/ girl twins love to wear! They are comfortable. Durable. Stylish and easy for a toddler to put on themselves!"
Amber Cronise
Verified Buyer
"Well made durable shoes that give my little one enough room for her wide feet. Soles are tough enough to withstand hard play and they clean so easily!"
Monica Wartburg
Verified Buyer
"L&L shoes are always my go-to for kids shoes. Cute designs, comfortable for tiny humans and most of all the shoes are so durable. Any shoe that can stand up to a toddler and still be passed down gets my vote."
"I had an issue with a pair of shoes I purchased and they were very helpful in resolving the problem!"
"We love L&L shoes. My daughter says they are very comfortable! They match so many of her outfits! We will continue buying these shoes!!"
Cheryl Higgins
Verified Buyer
"When I first saw a little girl with Livie & Luca's on, I fell in love. So starting with my first granddaughter and now on to my second granddaughter and multiple close personal friends and relatives in between, I buy no other shoes than Livie & Luca! Not only is the quality and durability and cuteness the highest, but the customer service is outstanding as well. Keep doing it Livie and Luca and I will keep coming back!"
Carmen Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Best. Shoes. Ever! So comfy and easy for my special needs daughter to put on herself. She receives compliments everywhere she goes on her shoes."
CAROOL SABATINO
"Love the styles. Great"
Verified Buyer
Hi Samantha, thanks so much, very cute picture.
JAMIE HADDAN
Verified Buyer
"Recently purchased navy shoes for my daughter for kindergarten this fall. Great quality! Exactly what I wanted!"
Kristen Weber
Verified Buyer
"We love Livie and Luca shoes! They are great quality and have great support. It’s mostly all we wear!"
Livie & Luca is rated 4.81 based on 73 reviews