Livie & Luca Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Livie & Luca

About Livie & Luca: Livie & Luca is about handmade shoes of extraordinary comfort and durability, expertly designed for the healthy development of your little one’s precious feet.

888-548-5822

psbserviceteam@livieandluca.com

6400 Hollis Street, Suite 15

How would you rate Livie & Luca ?

JORDAN COLLINS
"We LOVE our Livie & Luca shoes! I buy a new pair every time she grows out of the ones we are currently wearing. I bought these elephant shoes in a 9 that fit now and a 10 to grow into. As HUGE Alabama fans and alumni, the red elephant shoes are perfect for football Saturdays in Tuscaloosa! They hold up REALLY well at daycare and have a wonderful resale value!"
"Not only are all the shoes beautiful and high quality but Livie & Luca have exceptional customer service!!"
Carla Bingenheimer
"We love Livie & Luca shoes! They are our favorite. They hold up so well, fashionable, and offer a wide variety of options. We wear these shoes almost everyday. Thank you!"
"I was nervous ordering because my daughters foot size fluctuates amongst different shoes. I called and the customer service ice was great. I did what they said and measured, measured, measured. When we received the shoes they were a perfect with a tiny amount to grow as I prefer them not to rub. The shoes themselves are of excellent quality. I prefer them over other brands."
"Love these shoes for my baby who hates to wear shoes. Runs tts or a little big."
"I bought the Juniper shoe in Rose Gold for my 14-month old and they're perfect! The shoes are made with quality materials and they seem comfortable, as my daughter loves wearing them! And I love that they're both fancy and functional."
"The shoes are adorable & hard wearing. You can often re-sell them when outgrown. They have good cushioning inside& the “rubber” soles give good traction. Very good value."
Jordan, super cute picture! We have some other red shoes that may work as well. Roll tide!
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent quality shoes in very cute designs. Easy ordering process. Fast shipping."
"These shoes are super cute and sparkly, completely suits my little girl. They are fancy yet I don’t have to worry about her getting sore feet or sliding off the monkey bars. Makes both of us happy."
"Beautifully designed, crafted and timeless shoes for children. I love them as does my 2 year old grand daughter. You need to make an excellent choice for review because these are excellent. I doubt that I will buy another brand."
"All of the Livie and Luca shoes and boots we have purchased over the years have been great quality and long lasting shoes! Worth every penny!"
"Love the style and quality!!"
"Adorable! Can not wait for my granddaughter to open them on her birthday September 16."
"I like the classic styles and fun colors. Livie & Luca shoes are well made and look great even after lots of rough wear by toddlers. I am loyal to the brand because they loyal to educators. The brand gives back by supporting classroom projects on Donor's Choose. My preschooler and toddler love their shoes."
"I ordered a pair of shoes that were too small for my daughter. I asked for an exchange. The second pair is too small and she had already found another pair. When I asked for a refund I was told "our system is not set-up to process those" and that they were such "high value I would have no problems reselling." I have since asked for store credit and not yet gotten a response. Nothing indicated final sale on exchanges anywhere. Awesome shoes, awful customer service."
Oh no! I am sorry to hear that the exchange was still too small. If you could reach back out to customer service at info@livieandluca.com, or by phone at 1(888)548-5822, we would love to help find a solution that works!
"great product, fun colors/designs"
"Love these shoes! Comfortable for school. My daughter is 5.5 and she’s all about comfort. We got the gold color and it’s beautiful- goes with everything. Fits well"
"Ordered these shoes for my granddaughter for fall, they are really cute and cannot wait for her to get to wear them."
"Love the quality of the shoes. They are versatile and can work with many outfits making them a staple in my daughter's closet."
"Great looks. Healthy feet. Happy parents and kids!"
"the new Mocs are adorable. My daughter loves them bc there are stars printed on the inside. Pls print stars on the inside of all shoes so she will wear them more often!"
Livie & Luca is rated 4.82 based on 210 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!