Livie & Luca Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Livie & Luca

About Livie & Luca: Livie & Luca is about handmade shoes of extraordinary comfort and durability, expertly designed for the healthy development of your little one’s precious feet.

888-548-5822

psbserviceteam@livieandluca.com

6400 Hollis Street, Suite 15

Tell us how Livie & Luca made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
Rachel Rudolph
"I just love the quality of these shoes they last and wear so nicely even though my children are tough on them. I have purchased this brand for all of my three children since 2011 and have been a shoe retailer before and feel this Company Livie and Luca cover all the most important parts of quality footwear Style comfort durability and quality materials and wide width Also flexible which is the most important for developing healthy feet Thank goodness for this company!!"
Germaine Joseph
"The shoes are beautiful and well made...and my daughter loves them!"
Ladonna Edwards
"Love these sweet shoes. The petal style is does not fit my wide foot little one but we love the Mary Jane style."
"Really responsive and thorough customer service."
"Great quality fast shipping!"
"We recently purchased white Molly Mary Jane bunnies and coral bow Mary Janes for spring! My daughter loves them! They are so comfortable and perfect for school and springtime! I love that she can wear them all day and never feel uncomfortable in them. We always love getting new Livie and Luca shoes!"
"Perfect thank you"
"I love Livie & Luca shoes. They’re adorable and stylish while also offering great support for my 1 year old’s growing feet!"
"I left a review on the page of the shoes I bought. Overall it was a great experience since I had to exchange the shoes because Pios run smaller than the normal shoes my daughter wears; it was easy to return them and I had the new shoes in 4 days after I sent the first pair. The shoes are excellent!"
"LOVE my girls’ boots! They do run right at size, maybe even a hair small, so they won’t fit them as long as I’d hoped, but they fit for this season!"
"These shoes are so adorable, well made and so durable. Both of my daughters love them and they go with everything!"
"Adorable shoes and excellent quality."
"Love livie and Luca!!!"
"These are the only shoes my son will keep on his feet(he has sensory issues with shoes). Thank you for creating a shoe that is flexible, light, has zelcro and is stylish. I hope that your sizes increase so that he can continue to wear them in the coming years."
"We love our Livie & Luca shoes!!"
"I have six kids. That’s A LOT of shoes!! These shoes hold up well, are super comfortable for their growing feet, and the customer service is fantastic! We’ve only ever had one little issue with one of the many pairs we own and Livie and Luca replaced the shoes within a couple of days. What was even more impressive, is the real live person you get to talk to on the phone when you call their customer service number. She was so very kind. I will be a loyal customer for years to come."
"I’m obsessed with the quality and cuteness of Livi & Luca! I have two children and will only be ordering shoes from you from here on out. Top notch support and style for my babes, You can’t beat this brand. Xo"
"I purchased a pair of BOW Mary Jane’s in black as a Christmas present for my daughter. She has only worn them a total of 10 times upon receiving them and one of the shoes has already completely separated from the sole. At the price point for these shoes, I expected a much longer period of use. I am very disappointed in my purchase. The shoes are absolutely adorable and very comfortable but did not last as long as they should."
Oh no, I'm so sorry the shoes aren't holding up as expected! That's not the quality we expect from our shoes! I would recommend contacting customer service so we can process a warranty claim for you. We want to make this right!

You can reach us at 888-548-5822 Mon-Fri 7-3 PST or at info@livieandluca.com. Talk to you soon!
"The boots are very well made; comfortable with a stylish touch. My daughter loves them."
"Love ❤ livie luca shoes, fast shipping and great quality."
"We love the shoes they are my daughters favorite to wear to school and any other time!"
"I ordered a pair of shoes on sale for a granddaughter who will be born in Spring 2019. The shoes are super cute. I will definitely be a returning customer."
"We love the many styles of Livie and Luca shoes. They work so well for my daughter's thick feet. They are stylish as well as durable!"
Livie & Luca is rated 4.87 based on 317 reviews