Livie & Luca Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Livie & Luca

About Livie & Luca: Livie & Luca is about handmade shoes of extraordinary comfort and durability, expertly designed for the healthy development of your little one’s precious feet.

888-548-5822

info@livieandluca.com

6400 Hollis Street, Suite 15

How would you rate Livie & Luca ?

(optional)

Angela Lockhart
Verified Buyer
"My daughter loves her new Livie and Luca sandals! True to size, comfy and cute 😊"
LAURIE KEHOE
Verified Buyer
"Love the quality of the shoes. They are super adorable :)"
Allison Marker
Verified Buyer
"Livie & Luca are the most well made, comfortable leather shoes! Always our first pick to wear to school because they are so durable, yet fashionable."
Elizabeth Beckman
"Our favorite shoes!"
"A great variety of cute quality shoes!"
Terri King
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two pairs of shoes and was most pleased with both the quality and the service."
"I exclusively shop at Livie and Luca for my daughter’s shoes. I never have to replace a pair of their shoes- she wears them until she grows out of them. The quality, comfort, and style can it be beat. In addition, they have fantastic customer service."
Hannah Sport
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the shoes I got. I love them. I will definitely be ordering my little girl some more. And she loves them also. Thank y’all so much!!"
JACQUELINE WELCH
Verified Buyer
"My 2.5 year old daughter has been wearing Livie and Luca since she was about 6 months old and we love the quality of Livie and Luca! And the shoes are too cute!"
Lovely pictures Jacqueline, Thanks so much.
Kristen Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a size 11 shoe and received a size 4. When I reached out to customer service I was told I couldn’t process and immediate exchange to get that correct size even though it was an error on their end. So just returned and have to wait 10-14 days for my refund. A little frustrating but cute shoes."
Raquel Powers
Verified Buyer
"Love Livie & Luca shoes - the soles are flexible and durable and the quality leather construction holds up well to my busy toddler."
"Thank you for your assistance in exchanging two pairs of Astrid Cloud Shimmer shoes for larger sizes. I received my return label promptly, used the original box to ship the shoes back to you and the correct sized shoes were already on the way to me. My granddaughters will look lovely for their aunt’s wedding in these child friendly, comfortable shoes with a non-slip sole. I have purchased several pairs of your shoes for my granddaughters and find the Livie and Luca brand to be high quality, well designed and adorable."
URPI JIMENEZ
Verified Buyer
"I love this shoes,my soon was starting to walk,but was not very stable on the other shoes. When we got the shoes and he started to using was awesome seen him very confident,happy and proud of what he can do with his feet and obviously the shoes helped him a lot."
"Love the variety of styles!! So adorable and very well made! Love all the color options too! My go to brand for my daughters shoes!"
"Comfort-my kids actually wear them!"
"I like the shoes but the thing is On the web site shows free delivery under limit of payment I’m Canadian and won’t get free delivery better to write down just for us. The other things when asking the on Instagram don’t ignore the comment ."
"I LOVE Livie and Luca shoes so much. We just purchased this pair for fall next year. They arrived on time and are sooo cute. Our other shoes have lasted for months and still look brand new. And, the best part, my kids can put them on BY THEMSELVES! The time that saves me alone is worth the cost!"
"Both of my daughters, ages 4 1/2 and 1 1/2, wear nothing but Livie and Luca shoes. They feel good and look good and wear well."
"These are the most comfortable & well made shoes..my daughter loves them!"
"I spotted my first pair of petals in a Matilda Jane advertisement and fell in love! The shoes are adorable durable and most of all comfortable. I was taken back by the price a little bit being a thrifty mom that typically only shops resale’s and clearance. But I made the leap and got the hot pink bows, at a resale deal! They arrived quickly. I was astonished at how well made these shoes are, so soft! No matter where we go people are always stopping us and inquiring on her shoes and I love telling them about this company! Definitely will be making future purchases."
Livie & Luca is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews