Livie & Luca Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Livie & Luca

About Livie & Luca: Livie & Luca is about handmade shoes of extraordinary comfort and durability, expertly designed for the healthy development of your little one’s precious feet.

888-548-5822

psbserviceteam@livieandluca.com

6400 Hollis Street, Suite 15

Tell us how Livie & Luca made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
Rachel Rudolph
"I just love the quality of these shoes they last and wear so nicely even though my children are tough on them. I have purchased this brand for all of my three children since 2011 and have been a shoe retailer before and feel this Company Livie and Luca cover all the most important parts of quality footwear Style comfort durability and quality materials and wide width Also flexible which is the most important for developing healthy feet Thank goodness for this company!!"
Germaine Joseph
"The shoes are beautiful and well made...and my daughter loves them!"
Ladonna Edwards
"Love these sweet shoes. The petal style is does not fit my wide foot little one but we love the Mary Jane style."
"On the recommendation of my daughter I went to your website to scan your merchandise. She had just purchased a pair of shoes for her daughter that were on sale from your company and liked the quality. Christmas photos were coming up and I saw so many cute styles for our granddaughter. I wanted to buy them all. I chose the pair that would be most useful for play, photos. Love the quality, style, and most of all practicality for toddler development. I am a retired child development instructor and always look for safety, comfort and age appropriate clothing."
"I've been really happy with both pairs of shoes I purchased for my 1 year old daughter. Sturdy, comfortable, and stylish!"
"Loved these mocassins. We wear with everything!"
"Love the color of these shoes, and my little one is always comfortable in these shoes."
"A+ customer service and satisfaction!"
"Cute and durable shoes"
"Good quality shoes grandaughter has several pairs always gets complements"
"We were thrilled to have found Livie & Luca! We were truly delighted in the product and our daughter could not be happier. It was important to us after all the research and reading we have done on proper children's footwear at the different stages of their life, to have barefoot principles with incredibly flexible soles and Livie & Luca to our delight fit that bill."
"These shoes are so cute and well made. Plus, they look adorable on my granddaughter's feet."
"I love these shoes-hold up well, are darling, and they stand behind their product. My daughter has probably had 12 pair and one pair lost its Velcro grip/I contacted Livie and Luca and they sent a replacement pair immediately and asked me to donate the pair that was damaged. They are a wonderful company."
"I loved her new shoes and they actually stay on!!"
"Positive experience always. Beautiful shoes. Good quality and especially comfortable for my little one to wear."
"Payment was very fast along with fast shipping."
"The consultant that helped me via phone was courteous, knowledgeable and able to answer questions regarding the baby shoes Livie and Luca offers"
"Great doin businesses with them!"
"I have been buying shoes from Livie and Luca for many years now. The have always exceeded my expectations on quality and customer service. Whenever I've needed to return for a refund or exchange they have been very prompt in getting my transaction completed. Thank You Livie and Luca!"
"We love our Live and Luca shoes for adorable, dressy, foot-friendly attire for all our girls!"
"Great quality shoes for my son to wear for school! So happy we found these and can’t wait to order more for he and my daughter in the future! :)"
"My granddaughter loves her Livie & Luca shoes. They are great shoes for school."
Livie & Luca is rated 4.87 based on 246 reviews